for killing one of his boys.
因为杀死了一个男孩
Should you end up in Rikers,
如果你最终被关进瑞克岛监狱
well, your ass would be a sweet replacement,
你就成了求之不得的替代品
if you get what I'm saying.
如果你明白我的意思
Now, get the hell inside, start making travel arrangements.
就马上到里面去 开始安排闪人
All of you.
你们所有人
Come on.
快点
Take a seat.
坐下吧
I wanted to come and personally thank you
我想来亲自感谢您
for reaching out during this challenging time for me.
在这充满挑战的时间里为我伸出援手
And?
还有呢?
That's all.
就这些
No, that can't be all.
不会吧 不可能
metro desk
两个《时代周刊》住纽约的记者
on their way in here.
在来的路上
Madam Mayor, we came here as a courtesy,
市长女士 我们出于礼貌来这里
but also to stress that this is a departmental matter,
同时也强调这是警♥察♥局内部的事
and we'd prefer to keep it that way.
我们倾向保持这种方式
Is he still fired?
他还没被解雇吗?
Chief?
警长?
After some candid and invigorating discussions with the commissioner,
经过与局长一番坦率和激烈的讨论
we agreed on the course of action
我们同意采取行动
which both sets the right example for rank and file,
一方面为大家树立正确的榜样
while allowing me to reset and then resume my duties.
同时允许我重整旗鼓 然后复职
Why does he sound like he's reading from a teleprompter?
为什么听起来他像是在照本宣科?
He doesn't. I'm not.
没有 我没有
What's the course of action?
采取的行动是什么?
A period of suspension.
停职一段时间
Define "period."
定义一下“一段时间”
A length or portion of time.
时间的一段长度
I meant how long?
我的意思是多久?
That's TBD.
待定
TBD. What else?
待定 还有呢?
Outpatient rehab. So, what?
门诊康复 所以呢?
all the way through?
他必须一直看《大♥麻♥疯狂》?
I'm not buying any of this, Frank.
弗兰克 我不同意这些
Also, mandatory drug tests, going forward.
此外 还有接下来的强制药检
Where you get a mandatory heads-up a week before.
那样必须提前一星期提醒你
We came here as a courtesy.
我们出于礼貌来这里
I would appreciate courtesy in kind.
我希望得到同样的对待
As difficult as it is in this instance,
像这件事一样困难
it is my duty to enforce the laws
我的责任是加强执法
governing marijuana use by our officers
让我们的警员在使用大♥麻♥这件事上
with the same diligence
得到同样的对待
with which we enforce it on the public.
就像我们对待公众一样
Smoke and mirrors, that's what you're giving me, Frank.
雾里看花 这就是你给我的 弗兰克
Good day, Madam Mayor.
再见 市长女士
I wanted to thank you again for your support.
我想再次感谢您的支持
Meant a lot to me.
这对我意义重大
You're gonna say it eventually.
你最终会说
Might as well just get it over with.
不妨忘掉这事
Nope.
不会
"Reagan, I got to admit, you had my back on this one"
“里根 我得承认这件事你是挺我的”
Nope.
没有
"Hate to say it, but I owe you one."
“不想这么说 但我欠你的”
Not happening.
不可能的事
12-David, we have a 10-34,
12-D 我们接到报♥警♥
assault in progress,
有人被殴打
1954 Eighth Avenue.
第八大道1954号♥
Central, 12-David, show us responding.
总部 12-D 我们接警
Whoa, whoa. Oh. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哦 哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa! Hey.
哇 哇!嘿
Face the wall, face the wall.
面对墙壁 面对墙壁
I'm going in, Jamie.
我进去了 杰米
Out of the way. Move. Move.
让开 走开 走开
Move!
走开!
What happened?
发生了什么事?
These douche bags were hitting on us,
这些混混调戏我们
and they started grabbing our boobs and stuff,
开始对我们动手动脚
so the bartender, like, stepped in.
所以酒保介入这事
Then they started just, like, whaling on him.
然后他们就开始狂扁他
Central, 12-David. We need a bus at this location, forthwith.
总部 12-D 我们需要一辆救护车 马上要
Does anyone have a rag?
有抹布吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Sir? Sir, can you hear me?
先生?先生 能听到我说话吗?
All right.
好吧
Skip?
斯基普?
Eddie?
埃迪?
Did you set this up?
是你干的?
Oh-- oh, no.
哦 哦 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Well, that's good to hear.
好吧 很高兴不是
I think my ribs are busted.
我觉得我的肋骨断了
We got an ambulance on the way, so stay still.
救护车在路上了 保持安静
I stepped up.
我站出来了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I heard, Skip.
是的 我听说了 斯基普
Can we be even?
我们两不相欠了?
Skip, just take it easy.
斯基普 放松
Can we be even?
我们两不相欠了?
Yeah, we're good.
是的 我们没事了
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
That's...
那是...
Yeah, I got it. Thanks.
是的 我明白了 谢谢
That ain't right. What's that?
那是不对的 什么不对?
Canvass turned up security camera footage
坎瓦斯打开监控摄像头
clearly showing Green and his crew
清楚地显示了格林和他的人
smashing the plate glass, then going in and coming out.
砸碎玻璃 进去后又出来
The precinct had the footage an hour later,
一个小时后 分局拿到监控录像
and they sat on it.
他们参与其中
Now, given the vics in this instance,
现在 考虑这个案子的受害人
I can understand why they'd sit back.
我能理解他们为什么会参与
Danny.
丹尼
But we are supposed to protect and serve everyone...
但我们应该保护和服务每个人...
Danny. Danny! ...no matter what.
丹尼 丹尼!...无论
What?!
怎么啦?!
Can't say I didn't see this coming.
不要说我没有想到这事会发生
Yeah.
是啊
At least he died doing what he loved.
至少他死于他所热爱的事
How's that?
怎么说?
Taking out young black men.
干掉年轻的黑人男子
You know, he was a cop.
你知道 他曾是个警♥察♥
He was? He was.
他是吗? 他是的
Retired from the 4-4, said it was the job made him a bigot.
提前退休 说这个工作让他成了偏执狂
He said that?
他说过吗?
That's what he said.
他就是这么说的
You buy it?
你相信吗?
No, I don't buy it.
不 我不相信
What, then?
那又怎样呢?
He just wasn't the man for the job.
他不是干那个工作的人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表