There has always been overlap between city and state cops.
城市警♥察♥和州警♥察♥总是有重叠的
We've been able to manage it through effective communication.
我们能够通过有效的沟通来进行管理
Until now.
直到现在
This governor has a tendency to overreach.
这位州长有做事过头的趋势
And our boss?
还有我们的老板
Has a tendency to, shall we say...
有倾向 我们应该说...
Drag her feet. Backpedal.
劝她 改变主意
Weigh each side carefully before...
仔细衡量每一方之前...
Flip-flopping?
背后捅一刀
Coming to an informed decision.
做出明智的决定
As was her strength as public advocate.
像公众倡导者一样
Look, she doesn't want to go up against this governor.
她不想和州长对抗
Smart.
聪明
You think? I do.
你是这么想的吗 对的
You do?
真的吗
It is a law enforcement issue
这是一个执法机关的问题
and one that is best left to her police commissioner.
最好留给她的警♥察♥局长来做
Easier said than done.
说起来容易做起来难
But easily said. We'll take the done part.
那你们就动动嘴皮子 我们来做这些事情
You sound very confident.
您听起来很自信
Oh, don't be fooled. I'm just pretty confident.
哦 别搞错 我只是非常自信
So you'll see to this?
所以你明白了吗
I will advise her, yes.
我会劝她的 是的
And what were we in here talking about?
我们在这里谈了什么
The tree lighting and the ball drop.
树木灯光和落球仪式
Copy that.
可以
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, partner.
嘿 搭档
Stopped by your place,
躺着别动
and figured you might, uh, want to see
想你可能 呃
some familiar faces when you wake up.
醒来时看到些熟悉的面孔
Instead of my ugly mug.
而不是我那难看的杯子
Everyone at the squad's pulling for you.
队里的每个人都在为你加油
Told them they got nothing to worry about.
跟他们说了 没什么可担心的
And I am leaning in real hard on, uh, that teacher.
而且我真的对那老师很凶
I probably don't say it enough, but...
我可能没怎么说过 但是...
you're one hell of a cop.
你是一个厉害的警♥察♥
And you're one hell of a partner.
也是一个厉害的搭档
I really, really need you to wake up.
我真的很需要你醒过来
I really can't afford to lose you, too.
我真的不能失去你
So, uh...
所以 呃...
I'm just gonna have a seat here until you stop being stubborn...
我要在这里坐下 直到你不再固执
and wake up.
醒过来
This guy Tripp's following the law, Jamie.
特里普这个家伙遵守了法律 杰米
I don't care what he says about being reformed.
我不在乎他说怎么洗心革面了
Those parents have a right to be worried.
那些父母有权担心
You're right. So they need to keep a closer eye on their kids.
没错 他们需要密切关注他们的孩子
And we need to do the same.
我们也需要这样做
I'm just saying it's not fair, that's all.
我只是说这不公平 就是这样
Sometimes fair's got nothing to do with it.
有时候公平与此无关
12-David, be advised,
12D 请注意
you have a 10-24 front of 413 Third Avenue.
三大街413号♥有案情
That's Tripp's building.
特里普的大楼
Hey, police!
嘿 警♥察♥
Step back. Step aside.
退后 靠边
Step aside. Police. Hey. Back up.
走开 警♥察♥ 嘿 退后
Back up.
退后
It's Tripp. I'm calling a bus.
是特里普 我叫救护车
Central, 12-David, we need a bus at this location.
总部 12D 这里需要一辆救护车
Anybody see who did this?
有人看到是谁干的吗
Nobody saw anything?
没人看到吗
Mr. Ruiz.
鲁伊斯先生
We need to talk to you.
我们需要和你谈谈
I'll meet you guys at home.
你们先回家
What can I do for you?
什么事
Kenneth Tripp was assaulted outside your building last night.
肯尼思·特里普昨晚在你们大楼外遭到袭击
Someone beat him up pretty bad.
有人把他打得够呛
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么回事
Look, I... I wasn't looking for trouble, okay?
是这样 我...我不想找麻烦 好吗
I'm not a violent person.
我不是一个暴♥力♥的人
Tell us what happened.
告诉我们发生了什么事
I came home from work.
我下班回家
Tripp was headed out of the building.
特里普走出大楼
We started going back and forth about him living there.
我们开始为了他住在那里起了争执
How did Tripp end up on the ground?
特里普怎么会倒在地上的
I said what I had to say, started to head inside.
我说了该说的 开始往里面走
The next thing I know, he hits me.
接下来我知道的就是他打我
You're saying Tripp threw the first punch?
你说特里普先出手
Yeah. I had no choice.
是啊 我没有选择
I had to defend myself.
我必须保护自己
Why would Tripp go after someone twice his size?
为什么特里普要找比自己块头大一倍的人的麻烦
Why would he go after a kid half his size?
为什么他会找比他个头小一半的孩子
All right,
好吧
we're gonna need you to come down to the precinct, talk with a detective.
我们需要你去一次警局跟警探谈谈
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
Not if you come voluntarily.
没有 如果你自愿的话
Right here?
就在这儿
Nigel Lewis.
奈杰尔·路易斯
Yes?
是的
Detective Reagan. Special Agent Bell.
雷根警探 贝尔特工
Are you here about Dylan?
你们来是为了迪伦的事吗
We hear you two were really good friends.
我们听说你俩是挚友
Um, yeah. Dylan was the best.
嗯 是的 迪伦是最好的朋友
I-I can't believe he's gone.
我 我无法相信他死了
Yeah, he is gone, and we'd like to make sure
是啊 他死了 我们想确定
no other kids go the same way he did.
没有别的孩子和他一样
We know that Dylan was selling drugs.
我们知道迪伦在贩毒
What can you tell us about that?
你能告诉我们什么呢
Uh, nothing.
呃 什么都没有
Nothing at all? Well, that's interesting,
一点都没有 那很有意思
'cause one of your teachers told us
因为你的一位老师告诉我们
that you and Dylan used to party together
你和迪伦以前一起去派对
and we may want to take a peek inside your locker.
我们可能想看看你的储物柜
Um, you can go ahead. You're not gonna find anything.
呃 随便 你们找不到任何东西的
We want to know where Dylan got the drugs he sold.
我们想知道迪伦卖♥♥的毒品从哪里来的
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Can I go to class?
我可以去上课吗
No. Actually, you can't go, okay?
不能 你不能走 好吗
We're not playing a game here, okay?
这不是儿戏 好吗
Now, you're not the guy we're looking for,
你不是我们正在找的人
but you very well could be, you understand?
但你很可能会成为下一个我们找的人 明白吗
With all due respect, based on what?
恕我直言 基于什么
Uh, the word of a drug addict teacher and a bunch of hearsay?
呃 吸毒老师的话和一堆传闻吗
You seem like a pretty smart kid, Nigel.
奈杰尔 你看起来像个很聪明的孩子
Trust me, I know a lot of smart kids
相信我 我认识很多聪明的孩子
who end up in prison for drugs.
最终因为毒品坐牢
She's right.
她是对的
My mom's a criminal defense attorney.
我妈是刑事辩护律师
If you're gonna arrest me without probable cause,
如果你没有合理的根据逮捕我
she'll be waiting at the precinct.
她会在分局等着的
Uh, can I go to class now?
呃 我现在可以去上课了吗
Get the hell out of here.
滚远点
I used to play baseball against prep school kids.
我曾经跟预科学校的孩子们打过棒球
The fights were the best part.
打架是最棒的环节
Please don't do anything I wouldn't do.
请不要做任何我不想做的事
Great to see you, Frank.
很高兴见到你 弗兰克
Welcome to One PP.
欢迎来到警♥察♥总局
Let's get a few shots. Billy?
让我们来几张合影吧 比利
Uh, please, right this way, Governor.
呃 这边请 州长
Right this way, please, Governor.
州长 这边请
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表