我 我不明白
I don't-I don't get it.
莫巴顿在泽西服刑的
Malbaton's doing his time in Jersey.
如果 如果他逃跑了 不该归他们管吗
If-if he escapes, ain't it on them?
他已经过河了 笨蛋
He crossed the river, numb nuts.
- 他现在在城里 - 他在这儿
- Now he's in the city. - He's here?
- 嗯哼 - 逍遥法外
- Mm-hmm. - On the loose?
嗯哼 但希望不会太久
Mm-hmm. But hopefully not for long.
你也是那么进来的
That's where you come in.
35,000名纽约警♥察♥
You see, 35,000 of New York City's finest
都不喜欢警♥察♥杀手
do not like the idea of a cop killer
在这里逍遥法外 所以...
running loose in the city, so...
帮我找到他
you help me find him...
...你就可以留者它
...you can hold on to that.
我们都了解莫巴顿不是说着玩的
You and I both know Malbaton, he's no joke.
他们很幸运在泽西岛第一次抓到他
Jersey, they're lucky they got him the first time.
你们搞砸了
You guys are screwed.
我猜你这是委婉的告诉我
Guess that's your way of telling me
你帮不了我
that you can't help me out.
我 我根本不知道他跑路了
I-I didn't even know he cut loose.
- 好吧 - 用我的性命担♥保♥
- Right. - On my life.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm. You know,
我想我得重新
I think I'm gonna have to find myself
- 找一个线人了 - 别这样 老兄 别这样
- a new snitch. - Come on, man. Stop.
别 别这么对我 兄弟 别这样 别
Don't-don't do me like that, man. Just come on, just...
啊 我可不是慈善家
Ah. This isn't St. Vincent de Paul.
你想要报酬 就要来点儿猛料
You want to get paid, you got to deliver the goods.
老兄 我有猛料 威利也有猛料
Come on, man, I am the goods. Willie's the goods.
让我 就让我
Just let me, just let me
让摸一下 我会满足你的需要
hold it down for a second. I'll get you what you need.
我会告诉你所有你想知道的 好吗
I'll get you anything you need, all right?
好的 好的
Okay, okay...
不行
No.
别呀 就让我借用一下
Come on, just let me borrow it.
我们一无所获
We got nothing.
24小时内露面
Coming up on 24 hours.
我知道
I know that.
我的意思是
I just mean that...
我 我知道你想说什么
I... I know what you mean.
最初的24小时
The first 24 hours
是这种案子最重要的时机
are most important on a case like this.
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛 塔尔博特
The hell do you want, Talbott?
你们第一天抓不到人
You don't get your guy on the first day,
几乎就抓不到他了
odds are you'll never get him.
- 说些我不知道的 - 只是想帮忙
- Tell me something I don't know. - Just trying to help.
我们不需要你的那种帮助
We don't need your kind of help.
即使我说我能帮你抓到莫巴顿吗
Even if I told you I could help you get Malbaton?
你最好老实点儿
You better be careful with the type of games you play
特别是寻找警♥察♥杀手的时候
when it comes to looking for a cop killer,
听明白了吗
you got it?
我的当事人是
My client was a former
莫巴顿以前的生意伙伴
business associate of Malbaton.
哦 生意伙伴
Oh, business associate?
他们一起放高♥利♥贷♥
They ran a loan sharking operation together.
说到当事人 你是说
And by client, you mean the jackass
在警局给我送了一盒甜甜圈 然后雇人唱歌♥骂我的
who delivered a singing telegram dressed up as a donut
那个浑蛋吗
to me here in the squad room?
维克托·卢戈有着别致的幽默感
Victor Lugo has an eccentric sense of humor.
他也在牢里呆过三年
He's also in jail doing three years
因为用铁棍敲碎了别人的膝盖
for breaking a guy's kneecaps with a crowbar.
有时需要以恶制恶
Sometimes it takes a bad guy to catch a bad guy.
这是大G和小G给你的文件 长官[分别是Garrett和Gormley]
I have G One and G Two for you, sir.
- 我留了备份 - 谢谢你 贝克
- And I made copies. - Thank you, Baker.
你看了吗
You see it?
- 棒棒哒 对吗 头儿 - 棒棒哒
- Pretty good, right, boss? - Pretty good?
这是洋基队有斯坦顿的好处
This is the Yankees getting Stanton good.
- 我不会那么想 - 我也不会
- I wouldn't go that far. - Neither would I.
更像是大都会拒绝了布鲁斯的好处
More like the Mets resigning Bruce good.
「重大案件下降了15%」 十年新低
"Major crimes down 15%." That's a ten-year low.
市民投诉也下降了18%
Civilian complaints also down 18%.
天呐 我一定是错过了
Gee, I must've missed the part
加下划线 斜体 突出显示的部分
that was underlined, italicized and highlighted.
好吧 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
你这次又要耍什么把戏
What are you gonna pop the balloon with this time?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你脸上又出现了那种表情
You got that look on your face.
我的职责是关注我们需要改进的地方
It is my job to focus on where we need improvement,
而不是我们一直应该做的
not for doing what we should've been doing all along.
这是什么
What's this?
人事部门想组织警长考试
Bureau of Personnel wants to issue the sergeant's test.
好吧 有段时间没考了
Well, it has been a while.
怎么 四年了
What, four years?
六年
Six.
因为退休 减员和晋升
We lost quite a few three-stripes
我们流失了不少警长
to retirement, attrition and promotion.
更多警长加入绝对会有助于
More sergeants in the mix would definitely help
社区警务积极性
the community policing initiative.
更好地服务大家 一起努力向前
Great optics, too. No resting on our laurels.
- 我喜欢 - 我也是
- I like it. - Me, too.
看见没 有时候 几乎用不到我
See, sometimes, I hardly need to be here.
但你还是要想办法付工资啊
But you still have to find a way to pay for it.
- 不 不用 - 为什么
- No, I don't. - Why not?
嘿 你们看过这份超棒的报告了吗
Hey, have you seen this great report?
就等你出来了 兄弟
Okay, whenever you're ready, pal.
喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你♥他♥妈♥的要死啊
You got to be kidding me!
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What do you think you're doing?!
你在开玩笑嘛
Are you kidding me?
快回来 滚回来
Get back here! Get your ass back here!
好吧 这不是我最爱的"鸡探"嘛
Well, if it isn't my favorite "Defective."
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
我闭嘴
I'll shut up.
你有60秒说明情况 卢戈
You got 60 seconds to make your case, Lugo.
开始说吧
Start talking.
我曾经和莫巴顿一起干过
I used to run with Malbaton.
我知道他如何行动 如何思考
I know his moves, how he thinks.
我知道他惯用的所有小伎俩
I know every little trick he's got up his sleeve.
我不是来看你俩秀恩爱的
I'm not here to audition you two lovebirds for The Newlywed Game.
我只想知道他去哪儿了
I just need to know where the hell he is.
我知道他经常去哪儿
I know where he hangs out.
我知道当他不想被别人知道的时候
I know where he hangs out when he don't want nobody knowing
会去哪儿 我要告诉你
where he's hanging out. I'm telling you,
- 我能联♥系♥上他 - 很好 那么 他在哪儿
- I can deliver this guy. - Great, then, where is he?
喔 首先 我们得谈清楚会给卢戈带来什么好处
Whoa. First, we got to work out what's in it for Lugo.
除了一些感谢之词
Besides the warm fuzzy feeling you'll get
你将体验在街上抓住一个警♥察♥杀手
knowing you got a cop killer off the street?
我才不会去冒那个险
I ain't dropping dime for a Boy Scout merit badge.
你得让我跟你呆在一起
You got to let me roll with you.
你刚刚说什么 你说他们让你在牢里吸毒
What's that? You say they let you do drugs in prison?
这是原则性条件 雷根 你想让我去找他
It's a deal breaker, Reagan. You want me to be a bloodhound,
你就得让我跟你一起露面
you got to put me on the street with you.
不可能 想都别想
Not happening. Forget about it.
那么就向下一个被他杀害的警♥察♥家属带去我的哀悼吧
Then give my condolences to the family of the next cop he kills,
我们都明白那是早晚的事
'cause you and me both know it's only a matter of time.
警卫
CO on the gate.
你喊不来警卫 得由我来喊
You don't "CO on the gate" Me. I "CO on the gate" You.
警卫
CO on the gate.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
雷根 给我一次机会
Come on, Reagan, give me a shot.
听着 卢戈 你会被盯得很紧
All right, Lugo, but you're gonna be on a very tight leash.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表