他 他想杀了我
Who? Who?
是谁
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
He's crashing into my car!
他在撞我的车
Faith!
菲斯
Is it Raymond? I don't know.
是雷蒙德吗 我不知道
Oh, my God, I don't know!
天哪 我不知道
Okay, Faith, where are you?
菲斯 你人在哪里
I'm-I'm driving. I'm on, I'm on the West Side Highway.
我在开车 我在 在西郊高速公路
Where on the West Side Highway?
西郊高速公路具体哪里
I...
我
I don't know. Oh, my God, I don't know!
我不知道 天哪 我不知道
Faith!
菲斯
What exit are you passing?
你路过了哪个出口
Um, I... I just... I just passed 96th Street.
我刚刚穿过了96号♥大街
Oh, God. God, please help me.
天哪 救救我
Listen to me.
听我说
You got to get off, okay? Get off at
你得离开
79th Street, make a right off the exit, go down five blocks.
离开79大街 出口右转 穿过5个街区
On your right is the 5-4 Precinct, okay?
你右侧是5-4分局
I'll be waiting for you.
我在那里等你
Faith? Faith?!
菲斯 菲斯
Reagan? Thanks.
雷根 谢谢
You okay?
你还好吗
Not really.
不太好
Ah. Who was it? Raymond? I don't know.
对方是谁 Raymond吗 我真的不知道
I mean, I thought he was under arrest.
我 我以为他被捕了
He was, but I spoke to the court.
是的 但我问过法♥院♥了
They said he was released on his own recognizance an hour ago.
他们说一小时前他在本人的担♥保♥下被释放了
I don't know. It was so dark, I couldn't see, but who else?
我说不准 天太黑了 我看不清楚 但还能是谁呢
Could you make out the license plate?
你看清楚车牌了吗
The car? Um...
或者是那辆车的外观 呃
Uh, no. I'mI'm sorry. Okay.
不 我 我很抱歉 没事
We have cameras along the route?
这一路上都有摄像头吗
We're checking the service road where she got off.
我们在查看她下高速的出口处摄像头
Okay, what if, what if he comes after me again?
等等 如果 如果他再来找我呢
I mean, I'm... I'm so afraid to go home.
我 我实在不敢回家
Relax. I'll take you home, all right?
别紧张 我送你回去 好吗
Let's get a radio car sitting on her place.
派一辆警车到她家去
No problem.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay. Come on.
不客气 来吧
Gonna be all right.
一切都会没事的
The inmate in question was found strangled
我们说的这个犯人被
with a bed sheet around her neck.
床单绕颈窒息而死
It was ruled a suicide.
认为是自杀
Ruled and was a suicide?
被判定是自杀吗
I got the M.E.
我问过法医
taking a second look at it, but Rikers isn't cooperating.
重新检查了一遍 但雷克斯岛监狱不愿意合作
They say they can't locate
他们说他们找不到
the security footage from that day,
当天的监控录像了
and the correction officer who's accused
被指控的那名狱警
has a history of sexual assault.
有性侵犯的历史
Two complaints on his record, neither of which
他档案上有两项投诉记录 但都
have been investigated.
不曾被继续调查下去
So, it's fair to say there could be something to these claims.
所以 可以说这些指控也许确有其事
Well, certainly enough to open an investigation,
至少足够我们开启调查了
yes, sir.
长官
And what is it you're not saying?
你欲言又止的是什么
I'm just a little lost here.
我只是有点不明白
In that?
哪里不明白
In that I don't want to rain
我不想破坏
on the Shelly Wayne parade that's going on in here.
谢莉·韦恩来这里的计划
What's that mean?
这是什么意思
That a loose cannon from the community
这个出身于社区不计后果我行我素的人
has the ear of this office
能出乎意外的
in a way that's out of the usual flow.
知道这个办公室的事
You, too?
你也是这么想的吗
No, boss, uh... No?
没有 长官 没有吗
Well, but he has a little point.
好吧 但他说的有理
That being?
理在何处
Chain of command
行政管理系统
would usually have us vetting
一般会让我们来处理
walk-in business from a Shelly Wayne.
谢莉·韦恩这样的无预约访客
Well, it's not like, all of a sudden,
不是说 突然之间
that's just an open door.
我这办公室就对外开放了
Just for her.
只为她敞开
No, not just for her.
不 不只是为她
But not just for you two, either.
但也不只是为了你们两个
Understood.
明白了
Anything else?
还有什么吗
You open up a Twitter account or anything?
你要建立一个公开推特账号♥什么的吗
That a joke? Oh, we'd just like to know
这是个玩笑吗 不 我们只是想知道
where we fit in in the pipeline.
我们在你眼里的位置
Right where you always are.
就在你们一直所在的位置上
Just checking.
随口问问
Ms. Wayne called
韦恩夫人一小时前
a local radio show an hour ago, and called corruption
给一家当地电台打了电♥话♥
on the Department of Corrections,
声称监狱局内部腐♥败♥
and accused the NYPD of being complicit
指控纽约警局与之合谋
in covering up the murder of an inmate by a C.O.
掩盖狱警杀害囚犯的事实
You kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
She hung you out to dry.
她都不鸟你
Okay, come on in. Okay.
好了 进来吧 哦
Gonna have you wait right here, okay? Yeah.
得让你在这里等一下了 可以吗 好的
Just gonna check and make sure...
我去检查一下 保证...
Okay.
好的
...nobody's here.
没人在这里
How long you lived here?
你在这里住了多久了
Uh, about five years.
大概五年吧
I'm gonna take
我要上楼去
a quick peek upstairs, okay?
简单看一下 可以吗
You live alone?
你一个人住吗
My husband...
我丈夫
uh... he passed away.
他 他去世了
Okay.
好了
It's all clear.
一切安全
Uh, can I get you something? Like a beer, or...?
你要喝点什么吗 啤酒 或者
No, thank you. I'm gonna head out.
不 谢谢 我要走了
Yeah? Okay. Yeah.
是吗 嗯
You sure you're okay?
你没事吧
Yes. Yes, yes, yes. I will be.
嗯 嗯 没事 我会没事的
I just-- it just really rattled me.
我就是 我只是有点吓到了
Tell you what.
跟你说
I know you're not okay.
我知道你不太好
I'll keep you company for a few minutes.
我再陪你几分钟吧
I'm off duty anyway.
我反正也下班了
What the hell, I'll take a beer.
管它呢 我可以喝点啤酒
Yeah? Sure.
是吗 嗯
So how'd you meet this Raymond character, anyway?
话说 你是怎么认识这个雷蒙德
Oh, God, it's embarrassing.
天哪 说来尴尬
Try me. Yes.
说说吧 好吧
He... I met him on a dating site.
他 我是在交♥友♥网♥站上遇到他的
Wow.
哇
Yes. Okay.
是啊 好吧
Which one?
哪个网站
The one aimed at lonely, dumb-ass widows.
那种盯准了孤单愚蠢寡妇的网站
Oh. I'll be sure to avoid it.
这样啊 我一定会避开的
That and the one for lonely, dumb-ass farmers.
还有那种给孤单愚蠢农夫的网站
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
And what about your husband? Uh, what'd he do?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表