很高兴再次见到你 警探
Nice to meet you again, Detective.
我也是
You, too.
你好
Hello.
利亚 我们真的很高兴
Leah, we're really all glad
你决定回家
that you decided to come back home.
谢谢
Thank you.
毕竟这是个不错的地方 对吗
It's not such a bad place to live after all, right?
你别生气 她累坏了
You have to forgive her; she's tired.
是啊 医生对待病人那种态度一直都不是我的强项 抱歉
Yeah, bedside manner's never been my strong suit. Sorry.
去看看她
Go check on her.
你要喝点吗
Get you a drink?
不 不用了...
No, no, it's, uh...
现在太早了
a little, uh, early for me.
你说她是几个星期前回来的
You say, uh, she came back a couple weeks ago?
12天前
12 days today.
哇 你知道她当时为什么离开吗
Wow. Any idea why she left?
我很高兴现在的状况
I'm just happy that's what it was.
发生这种事情的时候
You go through all the scenarios
你会考虑过所有的情况
when something like this happens.
她被绑♥架♥了 还是更糟
Did she get kidnapped, or worse?
是啊 我..简直无法想象
Right. I... can't even imagine.
我很高兴她回到属于自己的家
I'm just glad she's home, where she belongs.
呃 相册吗
Uh, photo albums?
- 是啊 - 我能看看吗
- Yeah. - Mind if I take a look?
别客气
Oh, be my guest.
很可爱
Cute.
嗯 看起来一些照片被拿走了
Um, looks like some pictures have been taken out.
利亚自己做了本册子 让自己想起一些亲朋好友
Leah made herself a notebook to remind herself of friends and family.
好主意
Good idea.
你认为为什么她现在回家了
Why do you think she came home now?
她一直住在无家可归者的避难所里
Well, she'd been living in homeless shelters.
从一处到另一处
Moving from town to town
跟一群人漂流
with a group of drifters.
我觉得她厌倦了这种生活
I think she got fed up with that life.
是的 我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
你来这里有其他原因吗 警探
Is there another reason you're here, Detective?
她还是你记忆中的她吗
Is she how you remembered her?
13年会改变人的
13 years changes people.
我做好准备我们两个都要再次相互认识
I expect we'll both have to get to know one another again.
我想也是这样
I I guess so.
警♥察♥世家 S08E02
标题:悲伤往事 Ghosts of the Past
2004年8月 在史坦顿岛的朋友家过夜
She ran away in August of 2004
她离家出走
while at a sleepover camp on Staten Island.
家人把她送到朋友家
The family checked her into camp,
但是那天晚上她失踪了
but later that night she went missing.
没有不正当行为之类的吗
No suspicion of foul play, nothing like that?
我们没有发现什么
We didn't rule anything out,
但是这个女孩以前离家出走了几次
but the girl had run away from home a few times before.
这次似乎跟以前一样
This just seemed to be more of the same.
请坐
Have a seat.
之后她就没有踪影了吗
There was no sign of her after that?
没有 即使我们拼尽全力
None. Though not for lack of effort.
她妈妈会来问问调查情况
The mom would come back to me about the investigation
一年来个一百次吧
about a hundred times a year.
好吧
Right.
现在怎么想起来问这个
Why are you asking all this now?
案件最终结案了
The case is finally closed.
是这样 有没有可能
Look, is there any possibility
回来的女孩不是利亚
that the girl who returned home isn't Leah?
你们两个叫我来就是为了这个
So that's why you two called me here.
哈里斯家的一个邻居提出了一些担心
A neighbor of the Harrises raised some concern.
雪莉·埃尔伍德
Shelly Elwood?
是的 雪莉·埃尔伍德 你怎么知道
Yeah, Shelly Elwood. Why?
她跟你说过了
She already talk to you?
对我 当地派出所 现在又是你
To me, her local precinct; now to you, it seems.
要我说 她就是太空了没事做
You ask me, she's got too much time on her hands.
也许她确实太空了
Maybe she does have too much time on her hands,
但是她似乎深信不疑
but I will say, she did seem pretty convinced.
无论如何 说到底
Regardless, the bottom line is
利亚的DNA与我们档案中的DNA相符
Leah's DNA matched the one we had on file.
太好了 你们做了DNA测试 还有别的吗
Great, so you did a DNA test. Anything else?
当然 我们也做了其他测试
Yes, we also had a redundancy.
展示了她家人和朋友的照片
We showed her pictures of family and friends,
她都能独♥立♥地叫出名字来
and she was able to name them all independently.
我想 那就这样了
Well, I guess that's that.
她能独♥立♥叫出他们的名字
She was able to name them all independently?
一个不差
Not a single slip-up.
你不觉得奇怪
And that didn't seem weird to you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
嗯 她已经出走13年
Well, she's been gone 13 years,
看着一堆人的照片
she looks at a bunch of pictures of people
13年没见过
she hasn't seen in 13 years,
她一个不差都能叫出来
she names all of them without any slip-ups?
嗯 也许她花了不少时间
Well, maybe she spent a lot of long nights
回忆过去
doing just that, going over memories.
我不知道你指望找到什么
I don't know what you hope to find here,
警探 但利亚没问题
Detectives, but Leah checks out.
如果没有别的事
Now, if there's nothing else,
我还有一些其他案子要办
I have a few other cases that need my attention.
我们不能让这事不了了之
We can't just let this go.
杰米
Jamie.
- 我得说点什么 - 嘿
- I got to say something. - Hey!
就几个问题 没什么大不了
A couple questions. What's the big deal?
哦 我不知道 我们可能剔除安保队伍
Oh, I don't know, we could get thrown off the detail.
好了 我们看到的并不是小事
Come on, what we saw wasn't nothing.
我们的工作是保护国会议员
Our job is to protect the congressman,
不是调查他
not to investigate him.
也许他是受害方
Maybe he's the distressed party.
我们不问不知道
Won't know if we don't ask.
啊
Ah.
两个纽约精英
Two of New York's finest.
有你们在 我感到很安全
I feel very safe under your watchful eyes.
很高兴为您服务 议员先生
Proud to serve, Congressman.
嗯 请叫我理查德 扬科警官
Oh, please, call me Richard, Officer Janko
雷根警官
and Reagan.
雷根 你与局长有任何关系吗
Reagan. Are you any relation to the commissioner?
是的 先生 他是我父亲
Yes, sir. He's my father.
我很佩服他为这个城市所做的
Well, I admire what he's done in this city,
我认为他是全国的榜样
and I think his example should be followed through the country.
我同意
I agree.
那么 有什么我能帮你吗
So, what can I do for you?
昨晚
Last night,
演讲结束后...
after your speech...
哦 我知道 我知道
Oh, I know. I know.
路演让每个人的神经都绷得紧紧的
These roadshows, everybody's nerves gets frazzled.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
哦 绝对没事
Oh, absolutely.
那么安德莉亚怎么会从开着的车上跳下来
Then how come Andrea jumped out of a moving car?
杰米
Jamie.
没关系
No. That's okay.
嗯...
Um...
议员先生
Congressman.
我答应安德莉亚
I promised Andrea
能让她家人搬来这个国家
that I would get her family into the country,
但事实证明 这相当困难
but that's proven difficult,
特别是在当下的时局
especially in the current climate.
可以理解她很沮丧
So, understandably, she's frustrated.
她有威胁到你的安全吗
Ever any concern for your safety with her?
哦 天哪 没有
Oh, gosh, no.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表