就是为了谨慎的 对吧
is discretion, right?
我们不能保证这点的话 我们也就不用做生意了
We can't protect that, we're out of business.
对吧
Make sense?
你清楚咱俩现在办的这事儿
You know this could be a wild-goose chase
可能是白费力气吧 丹尼
you got us on, Danny.
那是你说的
Says you.
要我说 这地方就是订的那些货物
I say this is the spot where the stuff that was ordered
应该配送到的地方 所以...
was supposed to be delivered. Ergo...
所以 我们能在这儿发现诈骗你的人
Ergo, it's where we'll find whoever was scamming you.
但并不一定意味着
It doesn't necessarily mean
- 是你认识的某个人 - 除非...
- it's someone you know. - Unless...
等等
Hang on.
你发现什么了
What do you got?
我不想说
I don't want to say it.
你不想说啥
You don't want to say what?
"你又对了 雷根"
"You're right again, Reagan"?
这次是你对了
You're right this time.
是他
It's him.
他在这儿
And he's here.
太好了
Beautiful.
好了
All right.
看看这牌 哭泣吧 伙计们
Read them and weep, fellas.
满堂彩
It's a full boat.
是啊 厉害了
Yeah, baby.
- 你出老千 - 别胡说了
- You cheat. - Don't be ridiculous.
你们互换底牌了
You're bottom dealing.
救命门铃
Saved by the bell.
也许是你们手下来送冷饮了
Maybe you guys sent in your cooler
因为我现在热的不行
'cause I'm so hot right now.
来了 来了
All right, all right,
你们把衣服都穿上
keep your shirt on.
什么事儿
Yeah?
你好 天啊
Hi. Oh, my God.
我真的很抱歉打扰你们
I'm so sorry to bother you.
我刚刚在那边撞了辆车
I just hit a car out here
前挡板被撞掉了
and the fender's hanging off.
好像是辆科迈罗
It's a Camaro, I think.
科迈罗吗
A Camaro?
是我的车 让我看看你干了啥
That's my car. Show me what you did.
- 喂 - 丹尼
- Hey. - Danny.
Baez 认识一下这个人♥渣♥
Baez, meet the scumbag who made up a scam
用我亡妻的名字诈骗
using my dead wife's name.
更别说 他还碰巧是她兄弟
Not to mention, he happens to be her brother!
丹尼 你好像把我鼻子打断了
Danny, I think you broke my nose, man.
好像么 是不是要我真的打断它
You think?! You want me to finish the job?
- 啊 - 行了 行了 起来
- Huh?! -Okay, okay, come on.
走吧 起来
Let's go. Come on.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你怎么给这个人♥渣♥把手铐解开了
You uncuffed that dirtbag?!
还有你 你自我感觉良好是吧
And you, you proud of yourself?
你是说平时还是现在
You mean generally or right this second?
你在帮那个阿尔巴尼亚黑帮做信♥用♥卡♥欺诈
You're running a credit card scam for the Albanian mob?
我知道事情看起来像是那样的
I can see how it looks that way.
我就该胖揍你一顿
You know, I ought to kick the crap out of you.
窃取琳达 你自己妹妹的身份
Using Linda's ID, your own sister?
而且还是在错过了她的葬礼之后
After you missed the funeral?
我努力了 丹尼
I tried, Danny.
- 我错过了航♥班♥ - 哦 省省吧
- I missed the flight. - Ah, get out of here.
你究竟是怎么得到那些
How the hell did you get the information
开户信息的
to start the fake accounts?
那时琳达试着帮我重新振作起来
Linda was trying to help me get back on my feet.
她不想让你知道
She didn't want you to know
因为她认为你会因此发火的
because she thought you'd get mad.
她说得没错
She was right.
贝兹 也许你想去外面转转
Baez, you might want to stop outside.
我得换个方式来聊天
I'm gonna have to have a different kind of conversation.
不 不 不 小姐 求你了
No, no, no, miss, please.
别把我单独留给这个野蛮人
Do not leave me alone with this animal.
那就给我个不立马把你拎到
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't take you down
犯罪登记中心的好理由
to Central Booking right now.
知道吗 丹尼
You know what, Danny?
你也没好到哪里去
Your side of the street ain't so clean, either.
好吧 怎么说
Okay, you know what?
也许我想出去泡杯茶
Maybe I will go out and make that cup of tea.
我们上次见面
Last time I saw you,
你把我扔到一个黑帮地盘门口 让我被他们揍一顿
you dropped me off at a mob joint to catch a beatdown.
那是因为你把香槟酒瓶砸到了大佬头上
That's because they were gonna kill you
他们想把你给干掉
for busting a champagne bottle over a made guy's head.
我给你留了一条命
I bargained for your life!
我要是说出来 你就麻烦大了
You could get in trouble if I talked.
什么 你说了什么
What? What'd you say?
不是说我就会那么做 丹尼
Not that I would do that, Danny.
我不会做那种事的
I wouldn't do that.
我到底应该拿你怎么办
What the hell am I gonna do with you?
丹尼 抱歉我又堕落了
Danny, I'm sorry I'm in deep again.
我无处可去
I had nowhere else to go
因为你要我保持距离
'cause you told me to stay away.
可怜的总是你 是吗
Poor you, right?
又成了可怜无助的小吉米
Poor little Jimmy all over again.
这一回你得把事情纠正回来
You're gonna have to make right on this one.
你要带上个窃听器 将功赎罪
And you're gonna make right by wearing a wire.
窃听器 丹尼 那些人都是杀手
A wire? Danny. These guys are killers.
没错 他们犯下了
That's right. They're responsible
半打谋杀案 所以我给你两个选择
for a half dozen murders, so I'm gonna make it easy for you.
要么你带窃听器 要么我和你撕破脸
You wear the wire or me and you are done.
如果你进了监狱
If you get locked up and your ass goes to prison,
别指望有家人探视
don't expect a visit from the family.
艾琳在做调查
Erin's taking a look.
很好
That's good.
我没叫她督查这个案子 就是稍微看看
I didn't ask her to overlook, just look.
一样的好 我没什么可隐瞒的
Still good. I got nothing to hide.
不过 你的律师仍然应该考虑认罪协议
Still, your lawyer ought to be looking at plea options.
哇 真是感谢你的"信任"票
Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence.
嘿 得了吧 你知道事情是怎么样的
Hey, come on. You know how this works.
是啊
Yeah.
你不能因为赛马有点瘸就杀了它
You don't shoot a racehorse just 'cause he's got a little limp.
那是个愚蠢的比方
That's a stupid metaphor.
你知道的 莱尼 我已经认识你很久了
You know, Lenny, I have known you a long time,
也就是说我知道你喜欢隐瞒真♥相♥
which means I know how you like to shadowbox the truth.
这事不是那样的 这不一样
This isn't like that. This is different.
那就和我说说真♥相♥ 而不是"狗吃了我的作业"
Then give me something besides "The dog ate my homework."
我本来要和一个
I was supposed to meet a guy
投资俱乐部的人见面
about going in on a piece of the club.
什么人
What guy?
波比·Z
Bobby Z.
我只通过短♥信♥了解他
I only knew him by text.
如果他们没扔掉我的手♥机♥ 你就可以拿到号♥码了
If they dump my phone, you can get the number.
你现在就这点本事吗
That's how you're doing business now?
编个"波比·Z"出来
A "Bobby Z"?
我不和你计较这句话
I'm gonna let that go.
他曾是米基·卡杜萨的搭档
He was partners with one Mickey Cardoza.
跟萨尔·卡杜萨警探有关吗
Related to Detective Sal Cardoza?
就是他 最小的儿子
The same. Youngest son.
敲竹杠的萨尔·卡杜萨
Shakedown Sal Cardoza.
我还想着让那个故事随着他一起入土呢
I had hoped that story died with him.
那可不是警局光荣的时刻
Not the department's finest hour.
我都没把它写进我的书里
I didn't even put it in my book.
是啊 我知道 我读了
Yeah, I know. I read the book.
现在你知道了
So you see.
我希望自己不知道
Things I wish I could unsee.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表