杰克 快点
Jack, come on!
好的 再见
All right, see you later.
你在干嘛 我以为你会帮我收拾
What are you doing? I thought you were gonna help me clean up.
- 爸 我有联♥系♥ 记得吗 - 你弟弟呢
- Dad, I have practice, remember? - Where's your brother?
他还在睡觉 我没叫醒他
He's still sleeping. I tried waking him up.
肖恩 快点儿
Sean, come on!
- 你要迟到了 - 呃 老爸
- You're gonna be late! - Uh, Dad?
有快递
We got a delivery.
再见
See you.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
这里有叫丹尼·雷根或者琳达·雷根的吗
There a Danny or a Linda Reagan at this address?
我是丹尼·雷根或 但是 呃 我没有买♥♥什么东西
I'm Danny Reagan, but, uh, I didn't order anything.
我卡车上有大约价值12,000元的货品 都是你的
I got about $12,000 worth of merchandise for you on my truck.
那不可能
That's impossible.
嘿 你或者你哥哥知道这是怎么回事吗
Hey, you or your brother know anything about this?
不知道 Jack什么也没说
No, and Jack didn't say anything.
快穿好衣服 你要迟到了
Get dressed, you're running late.
听着 说实话 这不是我的东西
Look, I'm telling you, it's not my stuff.
分拣中心给我这个地址的
Dispatch gave me the forwarding address for you guys.
我没有买♥♥任何东西 我太太...
I didn't order anything, and my wife...
不可能是她
it couldn't be her.
好吗 在搬来这个地址之前她已经去世了
All right? She's never even lived at this address.
听着 也许你应该报♥警♥
Look, maybe you should call the police.
这次又有什么事
What's the beef about this time?
当地清♥真♥寺在隔壁开了一所宗教学校
Local mosque opens up a religious school next door.
附近的一些住户不喜欢
Some of the neighbors don't like it.
处理得还算顺利吧
How you making out?
还好吧 目前为止
Okay, so far.
我们不希望你的问题
We don't want your problems
- 出现在我们街区 - 什么问题
- on our block. - What problems?
只是一所伊♥斯♥兰♥宗教学校 针对孩子们的宗教学校
It's just a madrassa, a religious school for children.
那你为什么不把它建在你家附近呢
Then why don't you put it in one of your neighborhoods?
你不属于这儿
You don't belong here.
不属于这儿
"Don't belong here"?
我在这个城市出生
I was born in this city.
给我们看看证据
Let's see some proof.
我的兄弟 我并不用为你提供任何证明
My brother, I don't need to prove anything to you.
你为什么叫我"兄弟"
Who you calling "Brother"?
你和我没有亲戚
You're not related to me.
你不想那么做的 对吗
You don't want to be doing that, all right?
我信仰和平 但也有底线
My religion is peaceful, but I got my limits.
我也是 奥萨马[本拉♥登♥的名字]
I got mine, too, Osama.
那么你为什么不骑上骆驼
So why don't you saddle up that camel
滚回沙漠呢
and ride on back to the desert?
- 嘿 - 喔 喔 喔
- Hey! - Whoa, whoa, whoa!
嘿 嘿 住手
Hey! Hey! Back it up!
住手 嘿 住手 住手
Break it up! Hey! Break it up, break it up.
嘿 你把手放在了
Hey! You just put your hands
纽约警员身上
on a New York City police officer.
埃迪 埃迪 让他走 埃迪 让他走
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, let it go. Eddie, let it go.
没事 没事
It's okay, we're good.
你介意告诉我是怎么回事吗
Do you mind telling me what that's about?
什么怎么回事
What what was about?
我们本可以逮捕他
We could've just collared that guy.
嘿 他是谁
Hey, who is he?
我上次见他的时候 他是我警校的朋友
Last time I saw him he was in my company in the academy.
开始 他是我同学 后来 他就不是了
First, he was there, and then, he just wasn't there anymore.
犯人在哪里
Where's the prisoner?
我把他从拘留室里带了出来
I pulled him out of a holding cell.
推测你可能要私下询问
Assumed you'd want privacy.
是的
Exactly right.
这边请
This way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没法解释
I can't explain.
你是说 你可以解释吧
You mean, you can explain?
不 我是说 我不知道发生了什么
No. I mean, I don't know what happened.
上一分钟 我还正在酒吧喝第二杯
One minute, I'm having my second drink at a bar,
接下来我所记得的事 我...我在走向拘留室
and the next thing I know, I... I'm waking up in a holding cell
就像刚从麻醉中醒来
like I'm-I'm coming out of an anesthesia.
莱尼 差不多快凌晨3点了
Lenny, it's almost 3:00 a.M.
糟糕的时间 站不住脚的理由
Bad time for bad excuses.
我发誓
I swear.
我的手表丢了 我的钱包也不见了
My watch is gone, my wallet's gone.
我不知但我的裤子怎么了
I don't know what happened to my pants.
我起床赶过来并不是因为你的裤子丢了
I didn't get out of bed because your pants are missing.
他们说我开枪打了人
They say I shot somebody.
事实上 你开枪打了两个人
Actually, you shot two people.
幸运的是 两个人都没受伤
Lucky for you, neither one's likely.
弗兰克 你不相信
Frank, you can't believe
这是我做的 对吗
that I did something like this, can you?
莱尼 如果你现在是我
Lenny, if you could see what I'm looking at,
你也不知道该相信什么
you wouldn't know what to believe, either.
弗兰克 是我啊
Frank, it's me.
是啊 是你
Yeah, it's you.
正是
Exactly.
警♥察♥世家 S08E17
标题:侥幸脱险 Close Calls
太好了 我知道了
Great, I understand.
谢谢
Thanks.
早上好
Good morning.
早
Morning.
你看起来很糟糕
You look like hell.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 但...
I'm sorry, but...
好吧 我大概只睡了三个小时
Well, I got about three hours sleep.
好吧 如果这和莱尼叔叔的事有关
Well, if this is about Uncle Lenny,
我们可没有私人检察官
we don't have a special prosecutor
来负责你的老搭档的案子
in charge of your ex-partners.
嘿 我有说话吗
Hey, did I ask you for anything?
得了吧 老爸 你教导我们
Come on, Dad, you taught us
要亲自去拜访我们需要寻求帮助的人
to go see the person we need a favor from in person.
- 能让我说句话吗 - 当然
- Will you let me speak? - Sure.
我有求于你
I need to ask you for something.
我不知道我能帮多少忙
I don't know how much I can do.
保释金已经定为50万美元
The cash bail has already been set for half a million dollars.
看起来有点多 你不觉得吗
Seems a little high, don't you think?
不是我定的
Not from where I'm sitting.
他在脱衣舞俱乐部射击了一位保镖和一位舞者
He shot a bouncer and a dancer in a strip club.
他说他一点儿也不记得
He says he has no memory of that.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
我觉得我信
Yeah, I think I do.
那个"觉得"听起来有些打折扣
That "Think" Kind of waters it down.
莱尼是我的老朋友 而且...
Look, Lenny is one of my oldest friends, and...
我温馨提示一下 你曾经说过
And let me gently remind you that you used to say
莱尼·罗斯可能会把冰块卖♥♥给爱斯基摩人 把沙子卖♥♥给贝都因人[阿♥拉♥伯游牧民族]
Lenny Ross could sell ice to an Eskimo and sand to a Bedouin.
听起来像是称赞他的想象力
Which was meant as a compliment to his imagination.
指的是他是一个口直心快的人
Which was meant to say he's a fast talker.
就是说他绝不可能在脱衣舞俱乐部开枪
Which is a far cry from shooting up a strip club.
你想让我尝试下其他的办法 因为他的缘故吗
You want me to look the other way because it's him?
不 我不想
No. I do not.
事实上 我要求你千万别那么做
In fact, I'm asking for the opposite.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是我了解被告
Meaning that because I know the defendant,
我想建立防火墙
I want to put up a firewall.
就这个特别的案子来说 你们部门
I am more comfortable-- in this particular instance--
发挥更积极的作用
with your office
我会更舒心一些
taking a more active role.
你希望地检办公室
You want the DA's office
牵头调查这件案子
to take the lead and run with this investigation?
我没说"调查" 我说的是发挥更积极的作用
I didn't say "Run," I said take a more active role.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表