To get you off my case.
为了避免你碰我的案子
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里?
I'm here so Janay Brown
我在这里 这样杰伊·布朗
doesn't have to add another day
不必再加一天
to her son's poster.
在她儿子的海报上
Ooh. And...
哦 ...
to find the murder weapon.
找到凶器了
There you go.
好样的
And what do you suggest I do, Garrett? I suggest
加勒特 你建议我做什么? 我建议
you make sure we don't have our cops turning their back
你确定我们没有让我们的警♥察♥
on the mayor. - You mean order it?
对市长背转身 你的意思是命令?
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
Well, that's not the message
那么 这不是
I want them to receive right now.
我希望他们现在收到的信息
Well, what message are you looking to send?
那么 您希望发送什么信息?
That it's open season on the mayor?
这是跟市长作对的时节吗?
She brought this on herself. Maybe.
她自己找的 也许
But in case you haven't noticed, the press is making this
您有没有注意到 新闻界正在大事宣扬
about you versus her. - Look, I get it.
您跟她的关系 看 我明白了
I-I'd like to give her my back, too, but...
我 我也想背朝她 但是...
But how you feel and how you act
但您的感受以及您的行为方式
need to be two different things.
需要是不一样的
Cops don't get to have a voice?
警♥察♥没有发言权?
Boss, when I first started on this job,
老板 当我第一次开始这个工作时
you told me how I feel is not the point;
您告诉我 我的感受不是重点
how I understand the job is the point.
如何理解这项工作是重点
Are you really gonna throw my words back at me?
你真的要用我的话来怼我吗?
Yep.
是的
I don't need to tell you
我不需要告诉您
that you make decisions all the time that you hate.
您总是在做您讨厌的决定
This is not a policy decision, Garrett.
这不是决定一个政策 加勒特
It's about a fallen officer.
这事关一个殉职的警官
Right now, it's about this department
现在 这事关警局
and how it's being portrayed and what message we want to send.
事关如何看待它 以及我们想传递什么样信息
The message is simple.
信息很简单
Don't trash cops.
不要诋毁警♥察♥
That message has been sent, boss.
老板 这个信息已经传递出去了
Hi.
你好
Hi. The, uh...
嗨 呃...
the sentencing hearing for Malcolm James
马尔科姆·詹姆斯的判决听证会
is set for tomorrow at 10:00.
安排在明天早上10点
And you came all the way down here to tell me that?
你过来就是告诉我这个?
No, I came down here to tell you that I lied.
不 我来是告诉你我撒谎了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The reason I carry our wedding photo...
我携带我们婚礼照片的原因...
Um... uh, it's kind of the same reason
嗯 跟下面这事有点相同
that I carry a picture of Nicky when she was six.
我带着一张尼基六岁时的照片
I'd come home,
我过去回家
and she would run-- I mean, run--
她会跑过来 我的意思是
Into my arms full force,
全力投入我的怀抱
and she would wrap herself around me.
她会缠在我身边
And I didn't know it then,
当时我还不知道
but that was the time of my life.
那是我一生难忘的时间
And the wedding photo?
婚礼照片呢?
Uh, we were in love
呃 我们在恋爱
and everything was great
一切都很美好
and it was like we were exactly where we were supposed to be.
就像我们应该的那样
And then life got in the way.
然后生活就成这样了
Yeah, then the, uh,
是的 那么 呃
the divorce and everything else aside,
离婚还有其他一切
that day was a, was a pretty great memory.
当时一切多么美好
Except for Aunt Edna.
除了埃德娜姑妈
Yeah... Well, she gave everyone something to talk about.
是啊 她给了每个人谈资
Oh, and something to see. I haven't quite forgotten it.
哦 有些事 我还没有完全忘记
Yeah, she retired the tassels after that.
是的 在那之后把那些流苏收起来了
Well, I should hope so. She was 80.
好吧 我希望如此 她80岁了
We work well together.
我们在一起工作得很愉快
We're-we're good partners.
我们是… 我们是好搭档
You can't deny that.
你无法否认这一点
You're the best partner I ever had,
你是我有过的最好搭档
and the worst partner I ever had.
也是我遇到过的最糟糕的搭档
You want to focus on the first part of that?
你想只记住好的部分吗?
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚做什么?
Mm... Um...
嗯......嗯......
I am running off to a little island for some R and R.
我要去一个休息和娱乐的小地方
Ah, let me guess, Staten Island?
啊 让我猜 史坦顿岛?
Mm-hmm. I need to be at Danny's by 8:00.
嗯 我要在8点前赶到丹尼家
Okay.
好的
153 days is a long time.
153天是段很长时间
You can retire that number.
你可以不用记那个数字了
We arrested Corey DaSilva for the murder of your son.
我们逮捕了谋杀你儿子的科里·达席尔瓦
Oh, my God.
哦 我的上帝
The charges are gonna stick this time.
这次指控不会有问题了
We got the gun he used, his prints are on it.
我们找到他用的枪 上面有他的指纹
It's been about 11 months since I lost my wife.
我失去妻子大约有11个月了
So you know?
所以你知道这种感受?
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Maybe you can take some of that energy
也许你可以把精力
and turn it into something positive for Amir.
用到对阿米尔有利的事情上
What do you mean?
什么意思?
My wife started doing family game nights
我妻子去世前发起了一个家庭游戏之夜
once a month before she died.
一个月一次
It was open invitation, anyone in the family could come.
邀请是公开的 家里任何人都可以参加
And each game night, somebody else got to pick the game.
每个比赛之夜 需要有人选择游戏内容
First game night after she died, it was...
她去世后的第一个晚上 那......
it was painful.
非常痛苦
I wanted to do it...
我想这样做...
you know, keep doing it
继续做下去
'cause it's what she would've wanted and...
因为这是她想要的...
I'm glad I did.
我很高兴我做到了
Maybe you can think of something
也许你可以想些什么
that Amir would've wanted you to do
阿米尔会希望你做的事
and continue doing, even without him.
继续做下去 即使他不在了
Yeah.
是啊
I think he'd say,
我想他会说
"You're a pretty good damn detective."
“你是一个非常好的侦探”
And I'd agree.
我同意
You're back.
你回来了
Hey. Uh, no, just...
嘿 呃 没有 只是......
just, uh, paperwork.
只是 有些文件要处理
And I-I had to get fitted for a new vest.
我需要一个新的合身的防弹背心
How you doing?
你还好吗?
I'm sore. I'm good.
很痛 但我很好
You miss me?
你想我吗
Uh, as a matter of fact, I did. Yeah.
呃 确实 我想你了 没错
Having you gone has actually gotten me
你不在 让我
thinking about a lot of things.
想到很多事情
What were you thinking about?
你在想什么?
Hey.
嘿
Eddie, you almost... Oh, hey.
埃迪 你差不多......哦 嘿
Hey. How you doing? Good?
嘿 你好吗 没事吧?
Good, yeah. You?
很好 你呢
Yeah. Good.
是啊 很好
Maybe we could all go grab a bite to eat.
也许我们可以一起去吃点东西
Um, you're not working a double, are you?
嗯 你没有加班吧?
No, but I... We can't tonight.
没有 但我...... 今晚不行
Why not?
为什么不行?
I only got two tickets to Springsteen on Broadway.
我只有两张百老汇斯普林斯汀的门票
Oh, my God, are you serious?
哦 我的天啊 真的吗?
Tonight. Fourth row.
今晚 第四排
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表