嗯
Mm-hmm.
他们都完美通过了考验
And they all passed with flying colors.
我们家代代传承 后生可畏 让人骄傲啊
The next generation of a long, proud line.
没错 没错
Hear, hear!
好吧 下回你们再想挖坑骗我
Well, next time your run a con on me,
能不能提前打个招呼啊 吓得我都消化不良了
could you let me in on it? Gave me indigestion.
要是提前打招呼
Well, if I let you in on it,
就没法挖坑让你跳了 对吧
it wouldn't be a con, now, would it?
真受不了哦
Unbelievable.
我跟你说实话哦 雷根 你骗卢克说
I'll be honest with you, Reagan, when you lied to Lugo
罗伯特指认他了
about Roberto I.D.'ing him,
我还以为你疯了呢
I thought you'd officially gone off the deep end.
你不会真的以为
You really thought I was just gonna
我不管那个可怜男人的死活了吧
leave that poor guy out to dry like that?
我知道卢克惹怒了你了
Well, I know how much Lugo got under your skin.
没有 那个小丑没有惹到我好吗
Hey, no, that clown did not get under my skin, okay?
「智障鸡探雷根」
"Defective Reagan"?
- 无所谓啦 - 好吧
- Didn't bother me. - Hmm. Right.
所以我们才开着他的车兜风吗
That's why we're driving around in his car?
这又不能怪我咯 这辆车
It's not my fault this vehicle
是用犯罪活动所得资金购买♥♥的
was purchased with funds derived from criminal activity.
所以说必须得没收
Which, incidentally, make it subject to, uh,
根据那个资产
confiscation under asset,
额 额
uh, uh...
- 罚没 - 对 资产罚没规定
Forfeiture. - Forfeiture guidelines.
看到了吧 我在缉毒局可长知识了
See? I learned a lot working with the DEA.
坐稳了啊
Hang on one second.
哇
Whoa!
你特么要干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
我说 坐在那里的不是卢克嘛
Hey, isn't that Lugo sitting right there?
嗨 维克多
Hi, Victor!
回头见啊
We'll be seeing you around.
拜拜了您哪
Bye!
走你
Hang on.
打扰一下 这座位有人吗
Excuse me, is this seat taken?
局长
Commissioner.
我在等盖瑞特
I was expecting Garrett.
我知道 他说抱歉来不了了
I know. He sends his regrets.
请问喝点什么
What can I get for you?
和他一样
What he's having.
这是纯威士忌啊
This is straight whiskey.
和他的一样 再给他续一杯 谢谢
What he's having, please. And back him up.
- 我的直觉告诉我了一些事 -说吧
- What my gut tells me? - Shoot.
那两个大男孩把工作的事情告诉了你
The boys told you about the offer,
然后你让他们相信
and you led them to believe
你会同意这事情
that you were going to sign off on it.
- 据我所知 是的 - 然后
- Based on what I knew, yeah. - And then,
你让我摔了个措手不及
you pulled the rug right out from under me.
也可以这么说吧
Well, that's one way to put it.
于是我拍干净屁♥股♥上的土 想弄清楚到底是怎么回事
So I dusted myself off, tried to focus.
我知道你很强硬
What I knew was you're a hard guy,
但是不卑鄙 也不小气
but not a mean or petty one.
至少我以为我是了解你的
At least I thought I knew.
我希望你了解我
I hope you know.
我联♥系♥了布曼警监
I reached out to Captain Bullman,
问他你是否就调动请求联♥系♥过他
asked if you'd contacted him about the transfer request.
他说你去过他的办公室
He said you'd stopped by his office.
我后来查清了
I was able to glean
他把他的提议 说成了是我向他提出调过去
that he'd framed his offer as a response to me
他只是同意了我的要求
asking him to get me transferred there.
但事实是他主动提出的
But the offer originated with him.
你觉得他为什么在这上面跟我撒谎呢
Why do you think he fudged it with me?
我查清了 那是因为他认为 如果你知道是他提出的
I gleaned that he thought it would be seen as poaching
会被认为是挖墙脚
if you knew the offer came from him.
其实 各个部门之间在抢人才的时候
I mean, there's always a push and pull
总免不了打打太极拳 放放烟雾弹
between divisions to harvest the best people.
是 但在你这里不行 这么办事不可能
Yes, but not out of your office. That's just not done.
所以你的结论是
And that told you...
我对布曼警监的真正价值是
That my real value to Captain Bullman
他进入总部的跳板
was as a hook into One PP.
我也得出了相同结论
And I came to the same conclusion.
但要是把你的疑虑说出来
But there was no way of sharing your doubts
肯定让我无地自容
without insulting the living crap out of me.
的确
At least.
所以你没有我把当成棋子送出去
So instead of sending me off to be a pawn,
而是拒绝了调动要求 却不告诉我原因
you denied the transfer request without telling me why.
- 因为我不能说啊 - 你本可以告诉我的
- 'Cause I couldn't. - Yes, you could have.
其他人或许会那么做 但我不会
Maybe someone else, but not me.
要是你等着我谢你
If you're waiting for a thank you,
不必费神了
don't hold your breath.
没要你谢我啊
I'm not.
那这事就翻篇吧 怎么样
How 'bout just... case closed?
好的 那就翻篇吧
Okay, case closed.
干得不错 警探
Nice work, Detective.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表