遵命
Copy that.
五点之后 他们的手♥机♥就关机了
Their phones have been dead since 5:00.
估计已经换成了预付费手♥机♥了
Probably swapped them out for pre-paid ones.
是啊
Yeah.
既不愚蠢也不自负
Not stupid or arrogant.
是在行动
But on the move.
我们盯住桑塔纳了
We got eyes on Santana,
但是我们不知道他们要去哪儿
but we don't know where he's going.
快啊
Come on.
他在绕圈 他发现咱们了
He's squaring the block. He's made us.
也可能他只是谨慎行事 别急
Or he's being cautious. Hold on.
该死 他开始行动了
Damn it. He's on the move.
雷根 - 坐稳了
Reagan... - Hang on.
雷根
Reagan!
该死的
Damn it!
局长
Commissioner.
爸
Dad.
杰米需要跟你谈谈
Jamie has something he would like to... talk to you about.
他还得找律师吗
And he needed to lawyer up?
不 他只是让我陪他一起过来
No, he just asked me to come along.
我这儿非常忙
Well, I'm pretty damn busy here, so...
听着 我知道
Look, I can't begin to understand
你非常忙 或者
what you're dealing with here or...
长话短说 儿子
Cut to it, son.
我觉得 警探们在审讯赫克特·桑提亚哥的时候
I think the detectives interrogating Hector Santiago
对他刑讯逼供
are tuning him up.
或者看守拷打他时 装看不见
Or looking the other way when his guards do.
在这种情况下 我不用假装明白
I don't pretend to know
这句把它搞定是什么意思
what "getting it done" means under these circumstances.
你觉得这种命令会从我的办公室里发出吗
Do you think an order like that would've come from this office?
我不是这个意思
I'm not saying that.
言行得一致呀
Walks like it, talks like it.
这不关我事
It's not my business.
我是你的局长 也是你的父亲
I am your PC, and I am your father.
怎么就不关你事了
How could it not be your business?
有时候您的举动让我有点
There's parts of you, I have no idea what...
摸不到头脑
goes on.
我觉得这事您可以直接听听杰米的看法
I thought you should hear this directly from Jamie.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你提醒我注意这件事 雷根警官
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Officer Reagan.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你怎么看到圣地亚哥受刑的
How did you come to observe Santiago's treatment?
我给警探们提供了些我在比特曼
I brought the detectives some information that I'd gained
家园巡逻时查到的线索
while on patrol in the Bitterman Houses.
圣地亚哥人也在场吗
And Santiago was present?
是的
Yes.
他还记得你吗
Did he remember you?
回应你了吗
Respond to you?
回应了不少
Very much so.
看着像他开进了在
Looks like he's pulling into a parking lot,
街中部的停车场
middle of the block.
盯紧了他 我们快到了
Keep him in sight. We're almost there.
看到他了
He's right here.
桑塔纳到底在哪 - 他在高档住♥宅♥区下车了
Where the hell is Santana? - Dropped him uptown.
那你就一直开了一晚上车吗
So you've been driving this vehicle all night?
没有 他去我表哥家接我
No, he picked me up at my cousin's
然后我把他放下了
and then I dropped him.
那你为什么停在这
Uh-huh. Why are you parking it here?
他说他晚上想把车停在这的
He said this is where he wanted his car for the night.
这特么是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
请把行李箱开一下
Would you open the trunk, please?
你自己开吧
Open it yourself.
你同意我就开
Long as I got your permission.
事实上
Actually...
你先去弄个搜查令吧
get a warrant.
没问题
I can do that.
我们要个搜查令 搭档
We need a warrant, partner.
去往汉弥尔顿堡大道方向的交通压力依旧很大
is still heavy getting up toward Fort Hamilton Parkway;
那里有一起交通事故现已处理完…
a crash there is now cleared...
好吧 赫克托 咱们再试一次
Okay, Hector, let's try this again.
跟你说枪是假的那人
What was the name of the guy who told you that
叫什么
the gun was a fake?
好好想想 帮我这忙就是帮你自己 赫克托
Come on. Help me help you, Hector.
你这是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
我也这么觉得
I'm with you.
我们得再耐心点
Let's just give it a few more minutes.
不成了 我得出去喘口气
No, no, no. I gotta get some air.
带把伞
Take an umbrella.
嘛意思
What?
气压8·0 且还在上升
Barometric pressure 8.0 and rising,
东南风 10到15节
winds from the southeast at ten to 15 knots,
90%的降水概率
chance of rain 90%
可能会出现大规模雷暴天气
with a likelihood of severe thunderstorms,
沿海洪水警报说
a coastal flood
影响会持续到明天中午
advisory is in effect until noon tomorrow.
一分钟交通播报
Traffic in 60 seconds.
赫克托
Hector.
你很善于记这些东西啊
You're pretty good at remembering some stuff,
我说的没错吧
am I right?
把枪给你那人跟你怎么说的
What did the guy who gave you the gun say to you?
赫克托 过来
Hector, here.
到我椅子下面来
Under my chair.
好的 他让你
Okay, and what did he say
在会议进行中开枪时
when he told you that he wanted you
怎么说的
to fire the gun in the meeting?
这不是真的 赫克托
It ain't real, Hector.
只是个玩笑 哥们
It's just for fun, man.
就像侠盗飞车罪恶都市里一样
Like Grand Theft Auto Vice City.
但是 你记不得他叫什么了
But, uh... you don't remember his name?
赫克托
Hector...
你记得皮包骨文尼 镭射枪
you remember Skinny Vinny, Ray-Gun,
类似这种的名字 为什么你能记得
that kind of thing. Why is that?
他们不吓唬我
They don't scare me.
赫克托 能跟我说说他长什么样吗
Hector, can you tell us what he looked like?
呃
Mm...
长得吓人
scary.
好吧 其他的呢
Okay, but what else?
呃
Mm...
黑色卷毛
black curly hair,
棕色眼睛
brown eyes,
洛斯·劳德斯帮的纹身
Los Lordes tat
在这里 黑色T恤
here, black T,
金表 廉阳镜
gold watch, locs...
廉阳镜 意思是
Locs? What...
廉价的太阳眼镜
Low-cost sunglasses.
红色运动鞋 念珠项链
Red sneakers, rosary beads,
红色手帕 系在这
red bandana here.
奥兰多吗
Orlando?
桑塔纳的小卒子
Santana's foot soldier?
是奥兰多
Orlando.
走你的道儿
Keep it moving.
拿到搜查令了
Got the warrant.
很好 盯住入口 知道么
Good. Keep an eye on the entrance, all right?
这车里的猫腻还多着呢
There's been a lot of interest in this vehicle.
咱们干嘛不直接把它拖走交给上边
Why don't we just flatbed it back back to the command?
不用 给我几分钟就好 成吗
No, just give me a few minutes, all right?
雷根
Reagan.
相信我
Come on!
我只是个保时捷汽车粉儿 成吧
Look, I'm a Porsche fan, okay?
同理 有独木舟的人
Same way, say, a... guy who owns a canoe's a...
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表