D位置 D位置注意
"D," "D," "D," "D!"
D位置拦截
"D" up, "D" up, "D" up!
二分球 老弟 你最好快点行动
Two-point game, kid you better make something happen quick.
丹尼 能不能好好打球
Can we just play the game, Danny?
嗯 貌似我们还行呀
Well, it looks like we can play.
不知道你们行不行
I don't know if you can.
可惜了 你的跳投
Too bad your jump shot isn't
还不如你说的那堆废话的一半精彩
Half as good as your trash talking.
噢 我的跳投
Oh, my jump shot?
对啊 - 我的跳投要帮我赢50块喽
Yeah. - My jump shot's about to make me 50 bucks
可都是你的钱啊
And it's gonna come from your pocket.
那都不是事儿 - 真的吗
I'm not worried. - Yeah?
打你二十岁起你连二十块都没赢过呢
You haven't made it from 20 since you were 20.
真的么 可该我赢了
Oh, really. Well, maybe I'm due.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
这里
Right here.
加油啊 等等
Come on Hold it.
老兄 别生气
Lighten up, man!
你特么干嘛呢
What the hell was that?
什么特么干嘛呀
What the hell was what?
你今天撞了我大概有五下了吧
That's like the fifth time you body-slammed me today.
别叽歪了老兄 - 嘿 那是严重犯规
Quit crying, old man. - Hey, it was a hard foul.
别激动呀 - 你个高
Take it easy. - You're high.
都是在打球嘛
That was all ball.
嘿 吉米 跟你的队友说一说
Hey, Jamie, talk to your teammate.
他一直都在对我们队员犯规
He's been hacking my guys all day.
确实是犯规 - 噢 得了吧
It was a foul. - Oh, come on.
只不过看起来像犯规罢了
Only looked like a foul
是因为这个胖墩自己站不稳
'Cause this fat slob couldn't stay on his feet.
你刚刚叫我什么
What'd you just call me?
我就是叫的你胖墩
I'm pretty sure I called you a fat slob.
怎么 你更喜欢我叫你猪头啊
Why, you prefer lard-ass?
有种再说一次 再说我一次胖
Say it one more time.Call me fat one more time.
怎么 你想干什么
Why? What are you gonna do?
吃了我啊 - 我受够了
Eat me? - That's it!
嘿 你干什么呢你
Hey!Whoa! What's the matter with you?
天
Whoa.
干什么呢你 嘿
What's that? Hey!
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
行了 行了
All right, all right.
他还好吧
Is he all right?
局长先生 自您当选四年以来
Commissioner, in the four years since you've held this office
本市的暴♥力♥犯罪率比起以往
Violent crime in the city is down
全线下降了百分之二十
Over 20% across the board.
我们是否该对这一数字呈乐观心态呢
Are these numbers we should be happy with?
跟我刚接任时相比 是的 很乐观
Relative to when I started, sure.
嗯 那么您能使其最低降到多少呢
Well, how low can you go?
在乌托邦般的世界吗
In a perfect world?
那就是零
Zero.
但我们的世界并不是乌托邦
But we don't live in a perfect world.
那么您的目标是什么呢
Well, what's your target?
目标很有弹性
It's a moving target.
设定具体数字就不明智了
I'd be a fool to set a number.
每次我们的目标是要让这一天没事 这一个街区没事
We just take it one day, one block,
这一次的出警结果圆♥满♥
one successful intervention at a time.
即使那意味着这一过程要侵犯公民的人身自♥由♥吗
Even if that means violating civil liberties along the way?
就像在街上拦住就搜身吗
Like with stop and frisk?
应该是在街上拦住然后盘查再搜身
Stop, question and frisk.
那些找茬的人总是漏掉那个重要的第二个词
Our critics always leave out that important second word.
实际上 多数的街上拦截后并没有搜身
The fact is, most stops don't end in searches,
不过一旦实施 结果总是可喜
But when they do, they're fruitful.
例如去年 我们收缴了八百多支非法枪♥支♥
Last year, we took back more than 800 illegal guns.
可你们的一些行动确实有些出格了
And stepped on quite a few toes.
与防止更多的重大伤害案件的发生来比
I can live with some hurt feelings
我觉得某些人心理上的不舒服就不算什么了
If we've prevented more serious harm.
干我们这行的人哪能为这种事费心呐
That's not what the guy in this job
否则他也不能从事这个职业
Loses sleep over, or he wouldn't be in it.
你为什么事费心呢
What do you lose sleep over?
会为我无法预见的事件
What I can't see coming.
并且希望事件发生时我能够决策正确
And hoping that I make the right moves when it does.
嗯 每晚带着这些顾虑入睡
Well, that's a heavy load
负担很重啊
To bring to bed with you every night.
还好我的床垫结实
I have a firm mattress.
下面换另外一个话题
Let me voice another point of view.
引文 警界巨擘弗兰克·雷根就是个片警
Quote: "Frank Reagan is a beat cop sitting in a CEO's chair.
他的固执思维本也就配作个工会主席
He brings the mentality of a bullheaded union boss
居然坐上了需要高水平管理
To a position that requires
及外交技巧的警局总长位子
High levels of managerial and diplomatic skills.
他的眼界
"His range of vision
受限于民众的利益
Is limited to the interests of his rank and file
但却有损本应服务社区的
To the detriment of his department's stature
警方声誉
In the community it's supposed to serve."
引文完
Unquote.
引用的是谁的话
Quote-unquote who?
某个没能坐到这个位子上的人吗
Someone who was passed over for the job?
不 是你手下的一位高层官员
No, a high-ranking member of your own staff.
有什么问题吗
Is there a question in there?
好了 咱们开始
All right, here we go.
丹尼 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Danny.
我也不知道当时怎么就那么做了
I don't know why I did that.
你那么做 因为他当时太混♥蛋♥了
You did it because he was being an ass
换了别人也会那么做的
Just like anybody else would've.
他怎么样了
How is he?
鼻梁断了 伴有脑震荡
He's got a broken nose and a concussion.
他正在去医院的路上
He's on the way to the hospital.
他能好起来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
嘿 咱们得谈谈
Hey, we need to talk.
你先等会儿 好吗
Hang back, all right?
我不知道我那个哥们儿肯怎么了
I don't know what's going on with my buddy Ken
但是现在有点问题
but we got a problem.
怎么了 什么问题
What? What kind of problem?
他要起诉
He wants to press charges.
哎呀 这是什么意思
Whoa, what do you mean?
开什么玩笑 还要起诉
What are you talking about, press charges?
是他先挑事的 老弟
He started the whole thing, kid.
他是律师 他了解程序
He's a lawyer. He knows the drill.
严格来讲 是鲍比打的他
Technically, Bobby assaulted him.
他想警方逮捕鲍比
He wants him arrested.
那这样吧 我建议你进救护车里
Well, you know what, I suggest you climb on the bus
好好劝劝他让他别冲动
With him and talk some sense into him.
我试过了 他仍坚持
I already tried. He's insisting.
老弟 下次再也别叫你的什么律师朋友了好吗
You know, kid, none of your lawyer friends next time, okay?
只带警♥察♥和消防员玩
Cop and firemen only.
都还好吗
Everything okay?
不 鲍比 有点问题
No, Bobby, everything's not okay.
怎么了
What is it?
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
什么
What?
你也听到了
You heard me.
我就喜欢教师去开会
I love teacher conference days.
就像是下雪天不用扫雪一样轻松
It's like a snow day without the shoveling.
爸爸什么时候来接我呢
What time is Dad coming to get me?
他说是十点 我估计中午做准备就可以了
He said 10:00, so I'd plan on being ready at noon.
老妈 他很忙 所以每次都会迟到
Mom, he's busy. That's why he's always running late.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
什么啊 你的日程安排么
What, your schedule?
是啊 很吸引人的
Yeah. Riveting.
妮基 问题是我也很忙
The point being, I'm busy, too, Nicky.
抱歉
Excuse me.
希望我没有打断你们
I hope I'm not interrupting.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表