我整晚都在斯兰姆混
I was up in Slam all night.
所有人都看见我了
Everybody saw me.
斯兰姆是什么地方
Slam?
哈勒姆区最火的俱乐部
The hottest club in Harlem.
你有时间应该光顾一下
You should stop by some time.
有好多漂亮的白人女孩儿去那儿
There's a lot of pretty white girls up there.
哦 没错 但你绝不敢告诉我的
Oh, yeah, sure. Let me know when hell freezes over.
谢谢你通知我
Thanks for the heads-up.
嘿 别提了
Hey. Don't mention it.
我们以为你进来时又得大张旗鼓呢
We figured you'd just come in with guns blazing like usual.
好吧 奥托 我觉得你别再
All right, Otto, I think it's time
废话了赶紧告诉我们
you stop BSing and just tell us
你什么时候开始向校园供货的 好么
when you started supplying the campus, okay?
拜托
Please.
好了 是你的一个下线告诉我们的 好么
Come on. One of your dealers told us, okay?
他全都告诉我们了
They told us everything.
他告诉我们你变得更贪婪了
They told us you got greedy
而且开始提高价格 所以别胡说八道了
and started raising your prices, so stop BSing.
听着 你们听到的都是错的
Look, you got it all wrong.
是么
Really?
那个被打死的孩子 - 嗯哼
That kid that got hit? - Uh-huh?
是他主动联♥系♥的我
He reached out to me.
那你承认认识他了
So you admit you know him?
是的 他被打死那天我俩聊过
Yeah. I talked to him the day he got shot.
他说他进货的价格让他很不爽
Said he was pissed about the prices he was paying.
求我帮帮他
Asked me to help him out.
我就跟他说我们可以做生意
I said we could do business.
然后我就走了
I took off.
他那时还活着
And he was still alive.
你指望我们相信你这话么
And you expect us to believe this?
探长 你们手上有个死了的白人孩子
Detective, you got a dead white kid on your hands.
你们得抓个人交差 所以你们就来找我
You need somebody to bust, so you come to old Otto.
对 那你是在告诉我们
Right, so you're telling us
还有其他人在进行校园毒品交易吗
that someone else is running the drug trade on campus?
对 是个白人
Yeah. Some white dude.
都叫他幽灵 因为没人见过他
Call him Ghost 'cause no one ever sees him.
我试过硬抢他的地盘
I tried to muscle in on his turf.
他可把那些孩子吓坏了
He got the kids scared straight.
除了康纳. 莱利
Except Connor Riley.
嘿 那伙计一定是听说我们聊过了
Hey, dude must have heard that we were talking,
火冒三丈
got pissed.
嘣 就把那孩子给做了
Pah! Took the kid out.
你知道么 你现在说谎的水平差多了 奥托
You know, you used to be a better liar, Otto.
听着 雷根
Look, Reagan,
我决不会因为我没干过的事受过
I am not going down for something I did not do.
绝对不可能
No way.
嘿
Hey.
哇 你还没正式来过我这儿呐
Wow. You're officially never coming to my place.
有没有感觉好点儿
Feeling any better?
当然 在家当然好了
Yeah. It's good to be home.
如果我有个这样的房♥子 我可舍不得离开
If I lived in a place like this, I would never leave.
如果你想的话可以住这儿呀
You could live like this if you wanted to.
我喜欢美好的事物
I like nice things.
但是不能忍♥受为得到它而要付出的代价
Just can't live with what it takes to get them.
就像我做的那些事情么
Like the things I do?
不是 我不是那个意思
No, I didn't mean it like that.
我就是想说 我不适合在一个
I just meant, I'm not cut out
大律师事务所工作的那种生活
for life at a high-powered law firm.
你的心里好纯洁
Your heart's too pure?
黛娜
Dana.
我告诉你 我觉得你所做很赞
I told you, I think what you do is great.
也许我不是每天都在拯救生命
And maybe I'm not saving lives every day.
我能理解你的谋生方式
I have no problem with how you make a living.
但你却并不尊重对么
But you don't respect it?
如果我说错话了 我道个歉
If I said the wrong thing, I'm sorry.
在法学院时 你们常常
Back in law school, you used to talk
谈论要避免从事家族行业
about getting away from the family business.
但看看你现在
But here you are.
是啊 从那之后我改变了许多
Well, I've changed a lot since then.
我想你也看到了
I thought you got that.
我想我也是
I thought I did, too,
之后我又近距离的接触到你工作的领域
and then I got a close-up look at the world you work in.
其中的丑陋 还有暴♥力♥
The ugliness, the violence.
你要心烦就随意吧
You have every right to be upset.
你所经历的真糟
What you went through was terrible.
我觉得我可以帮助人们
I thought that I could help people,
去影响大家
make a difference.
你有没有担心过
Aren't you ever worried
万一会临到不幸怎么办
about what could happen to you out there?
这是工作的一部分
It's part of the job.
我还记得上学的时候 你哥哥被杀时
I remember at school when your brother was killed
你有多难过
how devastated you were.
你就是因为这件事吗
Is that what this is about?
就是为了证明你是里根家的人吗
Proving that you're a real Reagan?
要是你想起了关于这个事件的别的什么情况
If you recall anything else about the incident,
你应该给分局打电♥话♥
you should call the precinct.
奥托肯定是我们要找的人
Otto's got to be our guy.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
他承认在被捕的几小时前
He admits he met with Connor Riley
见过康纳·莱利了
a few hours before he got hit.
我知道 但我了解他
I understand that, but I know Otto.
听着 要是真是他做掉了那个孩子 他一个字都不会说的
Look, if he offed that kid, he wouldn't say a word to us.
他会叫律师的
He'd just lawyer up.
你♥他♥妈♥要干嘛
What the hell do you want?
我的消息对你们凶杀案陷入的困境来说是很给力的
Not bad for a homicide hump.
实验室检测了那个女孩被抓前
Lab ran the pills the girl sold
卖♥♥给你搭档的那种药
to your partner before we took her down.
他们把这药追溯到瓜达拉哈拉的一家集团
They trace back to a cartel in Guadalajara.
然后呢
So?
奥托从杜兰戈拿的货
Otto gets his drugs from Durango.
这么说 他换了个供应商 那又怎么样
Okay, he's got a different supplier. So what?
这没你想的那么简单 伙计
It doesn't work like that, player.
奥托是杜兰戈的独家经销商
Otto deals exclusively with Durango.
他要是四处进货
He goes shopping around,
迟早会像康纳·莱利一样死于非命t
he ends up dead like Connor Riley.
也就是说 就这一次 你说对了 里根
Which means, for once, you're right, Reagan.
奥托不是我们要找的人
Otto's not our guy.
是吗 我说对了
Oh. I was right, huh?
好吧 非常感谢 伙计
Well, thanks... player.
听着 我宁可上刀山下油锅
Look, I'd rather catch one in the throat
也不愿意跟你俩合作
than work with you two.
但现在还有个
But we still have
犯了谋杀罪的毒贩逍遥法外
a murdering drug dealer out there,
所以 不管你们俩在不在 我都要搞定他
so, with you or without you, I'm going to nail him.
你能提醒着我点儿 别去杀他吗
Would you remind me not to kill him, please?
妮基 说起那个派对
So, Nicky, about this party.
噢 爸爸
Oh, Pop.
你明晚会去参加吗
Are you going tomorrow night?
这得看妈妈的意思了
It's up to Mom.
嘿 甜点是什么
Hey, what's for dessert?
苹果派
Apple pie.
看看 咱现在在聊天
Now we're talking.
你真要放你闺女
You actually gonna let your daughter
跟一个大学生出去吗
go out with a college guy?
我是说 你不觉得你们俩进展得太快了吗
I mean, don't you think you're moving a little fast?
格雷戈很体贴
Greg's really sweet.
他都19岁了
He's 19.
妮基跟他约会难道不算违法吗
Is it even legal for Nicky to date him?
倒是不违法 但是不理智
Legal, yes. Sane, no.
所以说 只要他不开车
Though, technically, as long as he doesn't
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表