劳尔不在 他带凯尔去商店了
Well, Raul's not here. He took Kyle to the store.
那没事 我想和你聊聊
That's okay. I want to talk to you.
我得去把炉火关小些
I just need to turn down the stove.
有什么事吗
Is something wrong?
没什么
No, uh...
我想
I wanted to, uh...
和你聊聊凯尔爸爸的事
Talk to you about Kyle's father.
我知道不是劳尔
I know it's not Raul.
说什么呢 他当然是他爸了
What? Of course he's his father.
但那是不可能的
But that's impossible.
凯尔的血型不可能是你丈夫的孩子
Kyle's blood type couldn't come from your husband's.
这不关你事 - 行
This is none of your business. - Okay,
你儿子当时在街上朝我跑过来
Your son ran up to me on the street
就因为我是警♥察♥
Because I'm a police officer.
因为这个这事就和我有关系了
That makes it my business.
你听我说 我知道那些家庭纠纷常常酿成苦酒
Look, I see domestic situations turn bad all the time.
如果揭开真♥相♥的方法不对
If the truth comes out in the wrong way
你丈夫接受不了这个事实
Your husband can't deal with it
后果会是凯尔受到伤害呀 那是
Kyle's the one who ends up getting hurt. Is that...
那是你想要的结局吗 你想看到那种情形发生吗
Is that something you want? Something you want to happen?
不想
No.
我和劳尔那次吵架
The fight that Raul and I had
也是关于这个男的 他叫泰德 他有时候过来
It was about this guy, Ted. He drops by sometimes.
泰德是个水暖工 所以我总说他是过来修理东西的
Ted's a plumber, so I say he's just here to fix things.
他实际是过来看他儿子的
He's really coming to see his son.
我怎么才能告诉我丈夫
How do I tell my husband
他不是我们孩子的亲爸呀
That he's not the father of our child?
我早就知道
I knew it.
就是他 对吧
It's him, isn't it?
就是那个小瘪三泰德
It's that punk Ted?
你还指责我说精神病才那么想对吧
And you said I was crazy for thinking that?!
宝贝 求你了 听我解释下好吗
Baby, please, let me explain!
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
宝贝
Baby!
去死吧你
Go to hell!
劳尔 - 爸
Raul! - Dad!
求你了 - 得了得了
Please! - All right, all right. Okay.
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
你好呀 弗兰克
Hello, Frank.
你好呀
Hello.
要不要来点什么喝的
Can I get you anything?
不用了 谢了 别管我
No, thanks, I'm good.
怎么回事呀
What's going on?
艾米
Amy...
你不知道他在纽约吗
You didn't know he was in New York?
不知道
No.
他说让我帮他找份工作
He asked me to help him find a job
好能把你和海瑟从休斯顿接过来
So he could move you and Heather from Houston.
不好意思
Uh, forgive me
我了解得不多
I'm... A little behind here.
弗兰克 事实和皮特的话是有出入的
Frank, there's reality and then there's Pete's version.
多大出入呀
How far apart are they?
我不知道他怎么和你说的
I don't know what he told you.
他三年前就和我离婚了
He divorced me almost three years ago.
他和我说你离开他的
He told me you left him.
就像我说的事实和他的
Like I say there's reality and then there's...
他现在迷失自己了
He's lost.
他这样有一段时间了
Started a while back.
航♥天♥飞机项目要结束那阵
The shuttle program was ending
他也要从单位退休
He was retiring from the Corps.
就跟钟要停摆似的
The brass bands kind of just... stopped.
我认为他 已经搞不清自己的位置了
I don't think he knew who he was supposed to be anymore.
就这些情况吗
"Is that all there is?"
这也真不好回答
It's not an easy question to answer.
他那时就开始酗酒了 也不怎么和我们说话了
He started drinking more and talking less.
然后有一天海瑟和我回家后看到
One day Heather and I came home
茶几上放着离婚文件
To find divorce papers on the coffee table
他自己的东西都打包带走了
And his stuff packed and gone.
海瑟现在对这事还耿耿于怀呐
Heather's still mad about it.
你呢
And you?
现在痛大于恨罢了
More sad than mad by now.
我搬这来就因为我忍♥受不了住在同一所
I only moved up here because I couldn't stand living
城市里却没他任何消息
In the same city and never hearing from him.
他和我光说你们俩
All he ever talks about is the two of you
要复合的事
Getting back together.
那他怎么不他妈电♥话♥我
Then why not pick up the damn phone?
他自尊心也太强了
He's a proud man.
谢谢 我马上就去办
Thank you. I'll get right on it.
特雷弗 我今晚上来接你
I'll pick you up tonight, Trevor.
爱你 - 再见 亲
I love you. - Bye, honey.
盖尔
Gail!
你干嘛来了
What are you doing here?
我开车拉着特雷弗过来的
I gave Trevor a ride in.
多年不见了 你怎么样呀
Well, it's been ages. How are you doing?
碰到这种情况 我还算可以了
Okay, under the circumstances.
我以为他要告诉别人 第一个就是你呐
I-I thought if he'd tell anyone, it would be you.
告诉我什么呀
Tell me what?
几个月前
A couple months ago
特雷弗大半夜去了趟急诊
Trevor had to go to the E.R. In the middle of the night.
什么 - 我们以为是食物中毒
What? - We thought it was food poisoning.
但事实不是
But it wasn't.
特雷弗有病了吗
Trevor's sick?
还很重
Very.
哎呀 盖尔
Oh, Gail.
哎 收到你信息了 怎么回事
Hey. Got your message. What's up?
关上门
Can you close the door?
好的
Okay.
我也不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to say this.
你就直说呗 你吓得人家小心肝
Well, why don't you just say it? 'Cause you're kind of
咚咚直跳了
Freaking me out a little bit here.
你要抓的那个家伙 我
The guy you're looking for, I...
我觉得可能是特雷弗·霍尔特
I think it could be Trevor Holt.
你开什么国际玩笑 - 我倒希望
You're joking, right? - I wish I were
而且愿意能让你说服我的想法是错的 但我越想这事
And I would like you to talk me out of it, but the more
就越觉得我的想法靠谱
I think about it, the more it's making sense to me.
几天前
The other day,
特雷弗说过他办的露丝·柯林斯的案子 对吧
Trevor said he had Ruth Collins' case, right?
是呀 - 那你知道
Yeah. - Did you know
他还起诉过你案子里的第三受害者埃迪·德卢卡吗
He also prosecuted your third victim, Eddie DeLuca?
埃迪·德路卡 他因过失伤人蹲了三年
Eddie DeLuca. He did three years for manslaughter.
那除了霍尔特起诉的这两起案子
So, other than Holt being the prosecutor in both cases
看不出有什么别的关联呀 老妹
I don't really see a connection here, Sis.
埃迪·德卢卡应该因谋杀判无期
Eddie DeLuca should have done life for murder.
所以 他基本上算是躲过制裁了 就跟柯林斯一样
So, he basically skated, just like Collins.
哇 你中什么邪了抽风似的
Wha-Wha-What's gotten into you that you're suddenly
忙来忙去 像警♥察♥一样查阅文件
Running around, playing cop, digging through files, hmm?
好吧 我知道 但一切都说不通 知道么
All right, I know. It just... it wasn't adding up, okay?
那天的时候我还没发觉
And it didn't occur to me on the day
但是你记得当特雷弗
But do you remember when Trevor was yelling
在证人拒绝作证之后失态的 大喊大叫么
And getting all pissed off that he lost the witness?
换我的话我也会那样的 但又说明啥呢
I would have done the same thing. So what?
问题就在这里
Right, exactly.
特雷弗以前从来不这样的
That's not the Trevor I know.
从第一天认识他开始 他就教导我要时刻保持冷静
From day one, he taught me not to get mad.
他说冲动会让人思绪混乱
That getting mad would take your eye off the ball
最重要的是要公正
And the real point is justice.
老妹 他只是心情不好而已
Sis, the guy was in a bad mood.
所以发脾气了 那又怎么样呢
He got mad. So what?
不能说明他就是凶手啊
It doesn't make him a killer.
你自己都经常乱发脾气的啊
You get mad all the time yourself!
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表