Okay, thanks.
你先出去走走然后
Why don't you take a walk and meet me
在后巷和我见面 好么
around the back alley, okay?
我想用一下洗手间
I'm gonna use the restroom.
我说了他不在这儿
I said he's not here.
他刚走
He just left.
别跑
Hold it!
警♥察♥ 别动
Police! Don't move!
过来
Come here.
翻过来
Turn over.
叫你翻过来
Turn over!
回答你之前的问题
To answer your question from earlier,
没错 你被逮捕了
yeah, you're under arrest.
凯思琳· 达马托被害那晚你在哪儿了
Where were you the night of Kathleen D'Amato's murder?
快点儿 穆斯塔法
Come on, Mustafa.
我甚至让我的搭档在门外等候
I even kept my, uh, partner outside
来作为对你和你信仰的尊重
as a sign of respect to you and your beliefs.
所以放轻松点儿
So why don't you relax,
只是一段很短的谈话 就你和我 好吗
and we'll have a little conversation, you and I, okay?
我还是没有话要对你说
I have nothing to say to you, either.
几天前你可说了好多
You had a lot to say the other day.
你记得你管被害人叫做婊♥子♥么
You remember when you called the victim of a murder a whore?
你知道陪审员
Do you have any idea
会对那样的评论作何反应么
how a jury reacts to a comment like that?
那是事实
It is the truth.
为什么 就因为她爱你弟弟
Why? Because she loved your brother?
因为他不是我们中的一员
Because she is not one of us.
我们不能和外族人约会
You do not date outside of your kind.
不然的话 穆斯塔法就会出面来了这事儿 对吧
Or...Mustafa will put an end to it, huh?
她勾引我弟弟
She was tempting my brother.
带他远离真♥主♥的教诲
Leading him away from the teachings of Allah.
所以你在执行真♥主♥的职责 是那样么
So you did Allah's work, is that it?
嗯
Hmm?
现在就是你为你做过的善事
Now would be a great time for you to take credit
接受荣誉的最好时机
for the good deed you've done.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
我当时在和阿訇学习古♥兰♥经♥
I was with the Imam studying the Koran.
Imam:阿訇 伊♥斯♥兰♥教宗教领袖或学者的尊称 一般指清♥真♥寺的管理者
去问他
Ask him.
我会问的
I'll ask him.
但你为什么一开始不说
But why didn't you just say that from the beginning?
为什么要说
Why should I?
我要不是穆♥斯♥林♥你凭什么能这样对我
What have I done to deserve this, other than being Muslim?
好吧
Well...
你管被害者叫婊♥子♥
you called the victim of a homicide a whore,
那是个你亲弟弟相当关心的女人
a woman that your own brother cared deeply about.
你曾经因为在你自己敬拜的清♥真♥寺前
You've been scooped up a half dozen times
为了女性的穿着打扮而骚扰她们
in front of your own mosque for harassing women
多次被抓
for the clothes that they wear.
你还因为我的宗教信仰骚扰我呐
And you are harassing me for my religion.
没有
No.
我会抓任何犯罪的人♥渣♥
I'll scoop up any scumbag who commits a crime.
但我不会在意他们的信仰
I don't give a rat's ass what their faith is.
不管你相信与否
And whether you think so or not,
穆斯塔法 我对你都是一样的
Mustafa, I would do the same for you.
你能抓住那些在911之后
How about catching the guys
把我弄成这样的人吗
that did this after 9/11?
我就只是在大街上走
I was just walking down the street,
他们看到我的祈祷帽
and they saw my prayer cap.
他们叫我骑骆驼的 还说那都是我的错
They called me a camel jockey and said it was my fault.
那时我才12岁
I was 12 years old.
你能不能抓住他们
How about you find them?
目前我正在竭力寻找一个凶手
Right now I'm trying to find a killer.
在我去确认你的不在场证明时
You can decide whether or not you want to help me
你可以决定到底要不要帮我 好么
while I go check out your alibi, okay?
我很抱歉在你身上发生了那种事
I'm sorry that happened to you.
流感疫苗会在今明两天
Flu shots will be available in the half hour
每次巡逻前后半小时可供使用
before and after every tour today and tomorrow.
就当它是强制性的 好么
Consider it mandatory, okay?
立正
Ten-hut!
局长
Commissioner.
稍息
As you were.
我们得到消息
We have a possible
佩德罗· 门多萨
regarding Pedro Mendoza,
即前纽约警局警员
the former NYPD officer
因为谋杀一名迈阿密警员
who is wanted for the murder
以及伤害另外一名而被通缉
of a Miami police officer and the wounding of another.
就在一小时前
Just over an hour ago,
一名符合他特征的男子
a male fitting his description was involved
卷入了一场发生在费城火车站
in a shooting incident with police
并与警♥察♥对峙交火的案子
at the Philadelphia Amtrak station.
具体细节还没确定
The details are fluid,
但是 他的行踪飘忽不定
but he is in the wind,
我们也不能确定他的目标是什么
and we don't have a fix on where he's headed.
如我们所说 他的照片及特征已经被
His photo and description are being distributed
发布到各个分局
at all precincts as we speak.
但是 我现在就
But I am here...
在12分局
at the 12th.
从我们对他综合出的侧写来看
From the profile we put together,
有证据表明
there is evidence to suggest
门多萨先生是有计划
that Mr. Mendoza may have an agenda.
向那些他认为害他落得如此境况的警♥察♥展开复仇行动
Taking his revenge on the cops he blames for his situation.
虽然我们没有确凿的证据证明他的目标是这里
While we have no hard evidence he is headed here,
甚至是这座城市
or even to our city...
他当时是在12分局被解聘的
he was terminated at this precinct.
你们中的一些人曾插手过对他的评估
And some of you had a hand in the evaluations
导致了他被解雇
that led to his dismissal.
而且 虽然这种解聘是对的
And while the termination was righteous,
这名前警探的直觉
this former detective's instinct...
是采取谨慎做法
is to err on the side of caution here.
加倍安排便衣巡逻
Double the plainclothes tours.
加倍安排参与重要人事调度的接线员
Double the respondents to all critical code dispatches.
所有外派执勤的队长之前
Every sergeant who turns you out
都必须检查队员是否穿防弹衣
will be checking for bulletproof vests.
所以每个着
Every plainclothes
当天颜色的便衣 全部出动
With the color of the day on full display.
plainclothes with the color of the day:是纽约警局为了保护警员安全而设立的便衣警员着装体系
当每条小巷
Think of today
日渐黑暗时
as each alley is a little darker,
当每通常规电♥话♥
and every routine call...
不再常规时 就想想今天
may not be routine at all.
这正是那种 你们接受训练
This is exactly the kind of day...
来为之而战的日子
you were trained for.
祝你们成功
Godspeed.
立正
Ten-hut.
稍息
At ease.
所以说她曾被掐住 而且脖子断了
So she was strangled and her neck was fractured,
但那并不是她的死因
but that's not what killed her.
这里的瘀伤符合
The bruising here is consistent
有人从后面抓住了她
with someone grabbing her from behind
致使她的脖子被卡在
so that her neck was wedged
凶手的肱二头肌和前臂间
between the assailant's bicep and forearm,
阻断了血液流通
cutting off the blood flow.
她可能在那时试图逃跑
She probably fractured her vertebrae
弄断了脊柱
struggling to get away.
所以他对她用了锁颈卡喉这招
So he put her in a sleeper hold?
如果卡住的时间太久 不出几秒你就死了
You can die in a matter of seconds if it's held too long.
是的 这就是为什么
Right, which is why police departments
全国上下的警♥察♥局都停用这招了
across the country stopped using it.
没错 这招曾导致了不少起
Exactly. We get quite a few accidental
平民♥意♥外死亡事故 - 肯定的
civilian deaths on this. - I bet.
孩子们通过看格斗比赛 或者从网上视频 学会了这招
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表