你为什没有打开它
Why didn't you open it?
因为一旦打开了
Because, once I open it,
我就得被迫照章办事了
I am compelled to act upon its contents.
而咱俩之间我最珍惜的其中一点
And one of the things I value most
就是咱俩说话可以
about our relationship is we can talk to each other
不用在乎那些烦人的繁文缛节
without pain-in-the-ass protocols.
到底怎么回事 格利特
What the hell is up, Garrett?
我把它写下来了 这样就避免口述的尴尬了
I wrote it because I won't get through saying it.
我的处境都在这封
There's a formal letter
正式的信函中以通俗的话地说明了
and an informal explanation of my circumstances.
请看一下
Please.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
威廉斯堡发生的持刀攻击事件
The knife attack in Williamsburg
占了头版的三分之二
made two out of the three front pages
以及全部早间新闻
and all the morning talk shows.
目前没有嫌犯被扣押 亦没有明显的作案动机
No suspect in custody, no apparent motive.
打断一下 我得去会见几位律师了
Cut it out. I'm late for some lawyers,
回来以后再说
so we'll talk when I get back.
到底怎么了 格利特
What's going on, Garrett?
弗兰克
Frank...
你就读一读那封信吧
Read the damn letter.
停 那儿
Okay, there.
拉近一下
Zoom in.
好了 定格 放大
Okay, freeze it, blow it up.
相貌符合咱们这个粗糙的画面的人会有很多
We got a grainy shot that could be a million guys.
正是 我知道
Exactly. I see that.
他这是在哪条线的站台上呢
What platform is he on?
去商业区的二号♥线
Downtown two.
调出弗莱特布♥什♥车站的录像
Okay, bring up the Flatbush stops.
我们要挨个车站排查吗
Are we gonna go station by station?
那我们得干个通宵 - 难道不是你提出
We could be here all night. - Aren't you the one
萨米迪男爵和海地的吗
that mentioned the Baron Samedi and Haiti?
海地人聚居区就在弗莱特布♥什♥
The Haitian community's centered in Flatbush.
弗莱特布♥什♥ 正是那儿
Flatbush. Exactly.
好吧 我还是不戒咖啡了
Okay, I'm giving up giving up coffee.
完全正确 呼叫乘警
All right, good. Call transit.
让他们控制那站
Have them secure that bin.
噢 我说请了吗 - 没有
Oh, and did I say please? - No.
好吧 麻烦了
Well, please.
谢啦
Thank you.
咱们能不能暂且别计较这些
Can we dispense with the thank-yous
客套话了 顺便提一句
and pleases, by the way,
至少在咱们处理这案子的时候
when we're on the job at least?
当然可以
Certainly.
不过我可不是为你工作 是配合你工作
But I don't work for you; I work with you.
这我知道
I know that.
可不是为了面子呀
Not according to reputation.
你说三个小时中欣赏真正的足球艺术
How much actual football
的时间到底有多长呢
in the three hours it takes to watch a game?
一小时
An hour.
我说就十一分钟然后就换台
11 minutes and change.
真的假的
Seriously?
是啊 这样我就不会听到
Yeah, so I don't want to hear
那些说足球无聊的废话了
any more crap about soccer being boring.
我是中心12号♥大卫 请注意
12 David, be advised
西57街25号♥有人扰乱治安
you have a 10-50 at 2-5 West 5-7.
保安报告有一名男子
Security reports a disorderly male
在该地点闹事
at that location.
就是昨天的那座大楼
That's the building from yesterday.
他已经给放了吗
He's already out?
让别人去管吧 老兄
Let somebody else take it, man.
和那家伙打完交道后 我现在还不舒服呐
I'm still sore from dealing with that dude.
行了 咱们就隔着一条街
Come on, we're a block away.
12号♥大卫 确认我们接警
12 David. Show us responding.
拜托
Come on.
把那玩意儿放下
Put that down.
只是个胡椒喷雾剂 放下
It's just pepper spray. Drop it.
快扔了 走吧
Lose it now. Let's go.
怎么解开它
Get it off!
嘿 我是雷根警官
Hey, my name is Officer Reagan.
你叫什么
What's yours?
我得去看病
Got to see the doctor.
好吧 那医生叫什么
Okay, what's the doctor's name?
诺医生
Dr. No.
好 诺医生
Dr. No, okay.
好吧 那么
All right, uh,
你叫什么名字
and what's your name?
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
好了 马尔科姆 我们是来帮助你的
All right, we're here to help you, Malcolm.
我叫马尔科姆
My name is Malcolm!
好了好了 我们知道了
Yeah, we got that. All right.
嘿 我叫吉米 知道了吗
Hey, I'm Jamie, okay?
吉米
Jamie.
你们以前来过这
You were here before.
是 我来过
Yeah. Yeah, I was.
我感觉太尴尬了
I'm so embarrassed.
没事儿 没什么好尴尬的
It's okay. Nothing to be embarrassed about.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
好 试着放松一下好吗
Okay, just take it easy, okay?
我们看到他了
We got him. We got him.
请往后退
Stand back, please.
好的 请让我看看你的手好吗
All right, please, can I see
噢 他就是有些糊涂
your hands, please? He-he's just confused.
别呀 他不会的
No, not gonna.
他还好
He's all right.
先生 你会没事儿的 别 别 不会的
You'll be fine, sir. No, no, not gonna.
快把手给我 不会的
Give me your hands, please. Not gonna!
吉米
Jamie?
吉米 吉米 - 好了 没事
Jamie. Jamie. - All right, okay.
别怕 他们不会伤害你的
It's okay. They're not gonna hurt you.
吉米 跟警官们去吧
Jamie? Go with the officers.
走吧
Let's go.
吉米 吉米
Jamie? Jamie?
吉米
Jamie?
你那儿有什么消息
What do you got?
看看这个
Look at this.
好好开心吧
Oh, say cheese.
就在布鲁克林6-7管区旁边
That's right by the 6-7 precinct in Brooklyn.
你去复印照片吧
Make copies?
哇 这我倒是没想起来
Wow... I never would have thought of that.
你要戒掉咖啡
You try giving up coffee.
不可能 除非弄死我
No, you'd have to pry that from my cold, dead hands.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
这附近可是全是居民区呀
These are all residences.
可能管区的人给的地址不对
Maybe the precinct gave us the wrong address.
嗯 奇怪的是 神殿竟然是在居民楼的
Well, odds are the temple is in the basement
地下室里
of a residential building,
可能是为了方便把地板弄裂 这样土就暴露出来了
maybe with the floor torn up so it exposes the dirt.
因为伏都教中 那些献祭包括朗姆酒 糖水 香水什么的
In Vodou, the offerings-- rum, sugar water, perfume--
都必须被倾倒在土地上
they have to be poured into the earth.
那就是你说的那个地下公♥寓♥
There's your basement apartment.
肯定就是这儿了
This must be it.
记住 万灵节在海地人聚居区里
And try to remember that All Soul's Day
是很神圣的
is sacred in the Haitian community.
我只想把人名和人脸对号♥入座一下 行不
I'm just trying to put a name to a face, okay?
有什么事吗
May I help you?
你好 我是雷根警探 这位是兰辛警探
Yeah, I'm Detective Reagan; this is Detective Lansing.
分局负责你们社区事务的警官
We were directed here by the Community Affairs Officer
协助我们找到这儿来的
from the precinct.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表