太好了 真希望德夫林派去接货的那个人
Great. Then we'll hope whoever Devlin sends to pick it up
不会像他一样狡猾
isn't as smart as he is.
那你今晚要干嘛去
So, what are you doing tonight?
几个从泽西过来的哥们儿要在市区见我
A couple of buddies from Jersey are meeting me downtown
喝点 你也来吧
for a beer-- you're welcome to join.
嗯 听着不错 不过呢
Oh, sounds good, but I think
我想我还是早点休息吧
I'm gonna make it an early night tonight.
那好吧
All right.
到时候再说
We'll see about that.
我过会儿再联♥系♥你们咯
I'll catch you kids later.
嘿
Hey.
能不能跟我这个满心愧疚的大英雄说会话呀
Got a second for a penitent superhero?
抱歉我说了那些话
I'm sorry about what I said.
特别是关于你哥哥的 我根本就无权
Especially about your brother. I had no right...
没事儿
It's okay.
不 这是个问题
No, it's really not.
我很尊重你的任何选择 吉米 以及你的勇气
I respect what you do, Jamie, the courage it takes.
我就是害怕你出点什么事儿
I just don't want anything to happen to you.
是啊 咱俩心有灵犀
Yeah, that makes two of us.
那你现在回家么
So... you heading home?
嗯 我想在家附近的一个小店凑合吃一顿
Yeah, I was gonna get a bite at this dive near my place.
我想邀请你 但是貌似有点档次不够
I'd invite you, but it's kind of a dump.
啊 幸好能有个警♥察♥保护我
Well... luckily, I have a cop to protect me.
好嘞
Okay.
据情报已追踪到了杜兰戈的那辆货车
Intel tracked the van from Durango.
我们小组拿到了搜查令
My team got a warrant,
偷♥窥♥了下里面
took a peek inside.
卡车装载了
It's loaded.
大♥麻♥ 药片
Pot, pills,
品种齐全
the whole enchilada.
好吧 我觉得戴夫林才不会
Well, I don't think Devlin
亲自去接货
is gonna be doing the pickup himself.
里根 你真棒
You're good, Reagan.
但是我们以前见识过这些
But we've seen this before.
毒枭寄给本地市场的供应商一串钥匙
Cartel mails a set of keys to the supplier,
派个送货的开车带着货过去
sends the load up with the courier.
一旦货车停在街上
Once the van's parked on the street,
那么送货人就通知本地供应商
the courier notifies the supplier,
本地供应商又会派人去开走卡车
who sends someone to pick up the van.
所以咱们就先搞定司机
So we nail the driver and get him
通过他来搞定戴夫林
to roll over on Devlin.
大概就是这个意思
That's the general idea.
等一下
Hold on.
看起来像是我们要找的人
Looks like it could be our guy.
好了 动手吧
Okay, let's go.
嘿 哇哦
Hey, whoa.
咱们得让他去运货才好让这案子证据确凿
We got to get him transporting the drugs to make it stick.
忽然之间你又不着急了 对吧
Suddenly you want to take your time with something, huh?
别让他走得太远 好不
Let's not let him get too far, okay?
嗯 我感觉他好像也不会
Well, something tells me
走太远
he's not getting too far.
那是个电子制动器吗
Is that a kill switch?
技术支持反应小组安装的( TARU for Technical Assistance Response Unit )
TARU installed it.
摁下这个按钮 发动机就失灵啦
Push this button, and the engine goes bye-bye.
我脑海中一个痛苦不堪的司机的画面涌现出来
I think I see a motorist in distress.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
你的车有毛病了吗 先生
Trouble with your vehicle, sir?
沒有啊 挺好的 再等一会儿就好了
No, thanks, I'm fine. Give me a minute.
你上次大修是什么时候的事儿
When's the last time you had a tune up?
你也不想淹了发动机吧
You don't want to flood the engine, right?
不好意思 再一小会儿
I'm sorry. Give me a second.
这是不是你的车 先生
Is this your van, sir?
啊 不是 我是他的司机
Uh, no, no, I drive it for this guy.
那好吧 告诉你 不如你出来
Well, tell you what, how about you hop out
让我们来帮你推一把 怎样
and we'll help give you a push, okay?
等一下
Give me a second.
你在阻塞交通呢
You're blocking traffic.
拉下空挡 下车
Put it in neutral and step out of the car.
好吧
There you go.
来 快
Come on.
里面的货可不少啊
Pretty big load in here.
里面有什么
What do you got there?
你懂得 就是一些杂物
You know, it's just stuff, man.
就是一些日常用品
Just supplies and stuff.
咱们得打开它看看 对吧
We're gonna have to unpack it, right?
哦不 我来吧
No, no, I'll do that.
我不想给你们添乱
I don't want to impose on you guys.
你们也挺忙的 - 哦不
You guys are busy. No, no.
为了抓戴夫林的手下 我们有的是时间
We're never too busy for Brian Devlin's guy.
那必须的
Yeah, that's right.
他说在整个运作中 你才是主谋
He said you're the brains behind the whole operation,
并且是你的车撞死了康纳·莱利
and it was your car that killed Connor Riley.
听着 我
Listen, I...
我只负责运货
I just move the stuff,
确保经销商都规规矩矩的
make sure that the dealers are in line.
是的 戴夫林 才是真正的操纵者
Sure. Devlin... Devlin calls the shots.
我只是个 他才是老大 我可不是呀
I'm just... He's the boss. I'm not the boss.
你知道吗 你可以跟我们回局里交待
You know what, you can tell us about it down at the squad.
快点啊
Come on!
晚上好 教授
Evening, Professor.
你的书怎么样了
How's the book coming?
你在雷克斯岛监狱
Wait till the boys down at Rikers
慢慢地等吧
get a load of those elbow patches.
我们现在得把它从你手上拿开 教授
We're gonna have to take that off your hands now, Professor.
你因贩毒被捕
You're under arrest for distribution of narcotics.
什么 - 是的
What? - Yep.
而且你的手下也招了
And your associate also gave you up
你雇的多米尼加人把康纳做了
for hiring the Dominicans that took out Connor.
这是种特殊情况谋杀
It's homicide with special circumstances.
我要请我的律师
I'd like to call my attorney.
好啊 警官们把他带走
Yeah, you do that. Officers.
你知道的 不是平白无故的
You know, not for nothing,
但我真不希望再看到你了
but I hope I never see your face again,
尽管咱们一起破的这个案子
though we did make the case together.
而且我们会跟别人说的
And we lived to tell about it.
喔
Mm-hmm.
惊喜
Surprise, surprise.
你知道的 你俩也都不差
You know, you two ain't so bad, either.
我是说在你们组探员中
For squad detectives.
不要抢夺我们的胜利果实
Don't go poaching our collar now.
这得算我们组抓的人
It's a squad arrest.
你做梦去吧
In your dreams.
现在是十二点五分了
It's five after 12:00.
嗯 她刚才在曼哈顿
Well, she was in Manhattan.
嗯 这还在规定时间的误差范围内呢
That's well within the margin of error.
我记得我16岁的时候 你也没这么焦虑呢
I don't remember you being this anxious when I was 16.
谁说我焦虑了
Who said I'm anxious?
你就像个雕像似的跟那杵着
You've been standing there like a statue
都站了15分钟了
for the past 15 minutes.
在你16岁时
When you were 16,
只是12点过5分 我都高兴坏了
I would have been thrilled if it was only five past 12:00.
我和你妈妈两人都一定是站在这个窗边
Your mom and I must have stood at this window
翘首盼了千百次 等你回家
100 times waiting for you to come home.
我不记得看到过你们啊
I don't remember seeing you guys.
你当然不知道
Of course you didn't,
因为 我们一看到车道上的顶灯
because as soon as we saw the headlights in the driveway,
就上楼 回房♥了
we ran upstairs, got back in bed
假装我们都睡着了
and pretended we were asleep.
爸 你没必要夸大其辞的
Dad, you don't need to exaggerate.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表