肇事的是你和盖文吗
This was you and Gavin?
当时我们都磕嗨了
We were both high.
盖文坚持要开车
Gavin insisted on driving.
他撞的她
He hit her.
拖着她开了两趟街 都没停过
Dragged her two blocks, didn't even stop.
当时你怎么不告发他
Why didn't you turn him in then?
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
他跟我说他宁愿死也不进监狱
He told me he'd rather die than go to prison.
那你就什么措施都未采取
So instead, you did nothing.
看看你的报应
And look how it turned out for you.
它毁了我的生活
It ruined my life.
它毁了很多人的生活
It ruined a lot of lives.
盖文却春风得意了
Gavin's turned out perfectly.
这不公平
It wasn't fair.
我有把枪
"I have a gun.
我会去个我家人找不到我的地方自杀
"I'll go somewhere my family won't find my body.
希望我有勇气自杀成功
"I pray I have the nerve to carry it out.
如果我还是太懦弱 杀不了自己
"If I turn out to be a coward in this as well,
我发誓会找个替代方法结束生命
I promise I'll find an alternative."
盖文找到替代方法了
Well, Gavin found his alternative, all right.
他的替代方法就是让我杀他
Yeah, his alternative was me.
我们把遗书读给他听
So we read him the suicide note
他就交待了
and he opened up about it.
没错
Yep.
吉米费了好大的精力
Though Jamie did a hell of a job
一个人把那些碎片拼起来了
putting the pieces together all by himself.
百分之十
Ten percent.
什么百分之十
What's 10%?
吉米想知道有多少警♥察♥在执勤的时候开枪
Jamie wanted to know how many cops who fired their weapon
弄出人命的
in the line of duty had a fatal result.
哦
Oh...
这个百分之十
Ten percent.
百分之五中的百分之十 - 没错
10% of the 5%. - Yep.
他们中的三个就在这儿坐着
And three of them are sitting right here.
这样的几率有多大
What are the odds of that?
这个圈子谁都不想进来
It's not a club anyone asks to join.
没错 但我们都在这儿
Nope, but here we are.
这说明什么
What does that say about us?
也许是当本能意识到要逃离火源的时候
Maybe when basic instinct says to run away from a fire,
有些人反而会跑向火
a few run towards it.
如果他受挫折
"If he fails,
至少是尽其勇
"he at least fails daring greatly,
人们对他的评价
so that his place..""
岂能与那些冷漠 胆小 既不能领略胜利
"...shall not be with those cold and timid souls
又不能明白失败的人同日而语
who neither know victory or defeat."
愿此类事件不再发生
Here's to never again.
同愿
Here, here.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表