You up for taking a ride to Jersey? - No.
来吧 每年这个时候那里都遍野芬芳呢
Come on, it smells great this time of year.
这件怎么样
What about this suit?
不用看价签 就这件衣服
Not the price; just the suit.
好吗 很便宜的 相信我
Okay? It's a steal. Trust me.
嗯 不错呢
Okay. It's nice.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我能觉得怎么样呢
What am I supposed to think?
把它看做一件战袍吧
Think of it as a coat of armor.
所以当我让你去原告席 你路过那禽兽时
So when I call you to the stand and you walk by that monster
你可以对他说
You can say
你在我身上夺去的 我要夺回来
"Everything you took from me, I'm taking it back."
那可不光是一件衣服的意义了
That's gonna take a little more than a coat.
我知道
I know it is.
你说你出庭时没什么合适的衣服
You said you didn't have anything
我想我们应该可以
to wear in court. I just thought we'd...
那是谁
Who is that?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
那他怎么给我拍照呢
Why is he taking my picture?
不知道啊 快进试衣间
I don't know. Go into the dressing room.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你特么是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
干嘛要拍照
What are you taking pictures for?
让大家看呀
An expos
好好看看你♥爸♥和他的任人唯亲的势力圈
On your father and his nepotistic dynasty!
你给是谁干的
For who?
给任何有勇气去报导你们的人 但是现在
For anyone brave enough to pick up the story, but for now
要放在市民对警♥察♥责问网站上去
the Citizens for Police Accountability Web site.
行了 你现在得停止拍照
Okay, you need to stop taking pictures now.
是纽约的税收在支付你的薪水
New York tax dollars pay your salary.
那你为什么在工作日中
So, why are you out here shopping
明目张胆地购物呢
in the middle of a work day?
听见我说什么了么 停止拍照
Did you hear what I said? You need to stop.
你是公共街道上的一位普通市民
You're a private citizen on a public street.
你老爸可不会见赋予你任何隐私权
Your father doesn't think you're entitled to any privacy.
跟我在一起的女孩是一起性侵案件中的受害人
Hey, the person I am with is a victim in a sexual abuse trial.
赶紧把她的照片删除
You need to delete her photos now.
有其父必有其女啊 不是么
You're just a chip off the old block, aren't you?
嘿
Hey!
嘿 你特么干什么呢
Hey, what the hell you doing?
做我刚才说过我要做的
What I said I was going to do.
知道么 我都能起诉你了
You know, I can sue you for that.
行啊 你试试
Yeah, go for it.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
给你
Here you go.
嘿
Hey!
你躲什么躲
What are you hiding?
你躲什么呢 - 你干嘛呢
What are you hiding? - What are you doing?
你躲什么呢 - 住手 快住手
What are you hiding? - Stop! Stop it!
你躲什么呢 - 别碰她
What are you hiding? - Leave her alone.
你有毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
珍娜
Jana.
你知不知道你刚刚做了什么
Do you have any idea what you just did?
是啊 根据你老爸的说法
Yeah, well, according to your daddy
如果她现在没做违法的事
If she's not doing anything illegal
就不应该算是打扰
It shouldn't bother her.
谢谢您能在午餐休息时间
Thanks for answering my questions
回答我的问题
On your lunch break.
事实上 我以前也被抢过一次
Actually, I-I was held up once before.
噢 是么
Oh, yeah?
嗯 我往那家伙的钱里偷放了个染色包
Yeah, I slipped the guy a dye pack.
几分钟后 他走在大街上的时候
Couple of minutes later, he's walking down the street
一名警♥察♥看见他的裤兜里飘出粉色烟雾
A cop sees pink smoke billowing out of his pants.
很厉害呀 不过我还是想说
That's great, but I'll tell you what
咱们能不能专注下那个在逃犯呢
Can we just focus on the one still at large, okay?
这张照片是三个月前拍的
This photo's from three months ago.
嗯 就像我昨晚在电♥话♥里告诉你的一样
Well, it-it's like I told you on the phone last night.
我的意思是 肯定有什么惊着他了 他冲了出去
I mean, something spooked this guy, and he bolted.
那这个女孩呢
What about this girl?
她那天是不是没在那儿
She wasn't here that day, was she?
她当然在现场了
Uh, yeah, of course she was.
银行的监控照片中
She's not in any of the surveillance photos
劫案现场没有一张有她呀
from the robbery at this bank.
是啊 但这个角度只显示客户
Yeah, but this angle only shows the customers.
她是雇员吗
She's an employee?
曾经是
Was.
嗯 她就在我的隔壁窗口办公
Yeah, she worked the window right beside me.
她不喜欢这份工作
She hated this job.
她曾经天天白日做梦 希望天降救星
She used to daydream of somebody swooping in
能把她从这份苦差事中解脱
And taking her away from all the drudgery of it all.
你知道她的名字吧
You got a name on her?
西尔维
Sylvie.
呃 西尔维·弗里兰
Sylvie, uh... Freeland.
西尔维·弗里兰
Sylvie Freeland.
对了 说起这个 她不干了
You know, come to think of it, she... she quit
转天就辞了
Like, the very next day.
大伙儿 继续找
Come on, keep looking.
找到那把被抢的格洛克手♥枪♥的人
Whoever finds that stolen Glock's
不管是谁 我都欠他一顿牛排大餐
Getting a steak dinner on the arm.
我给他庆功
Compliments of me.
我到现在都还没搞懂
Sylvie's part in the first holdup
西尔维在他第一次抢劫时 是什么角色
Still doesn't make any sense to me.
很显然 她还只是个银行出纳
Well, apparently she was still just a bank teller
还不是银行劫匪
And not yet a bank robber.
我知道 但是克莱德也没抓任何人♥质♥啊
I know, but it's not like Clyde took any hostages.
他没有拉来一个派蒂·赫斯特
He didn't pull a Patty Hearst
给她洗♥脑♥ 让她成了个抢银行的
And brainwash her into becoming a bank robber.
我怎么知道 说不定他们已经彼此认识了呢
Well, I don't know. Maybe they already knew each other.
我是说 那个出纳说
I mean, the, uh, teller said
迪兰看到了一个东西 吓到他了
That Dylan saw something that spooked him.
也许就是这个原因啊
Maybe that was it.
没准儿他是看到西尔维觉得
Maybe he saw Sylvie and thought
"她要揭发我"
"She's going to turn me in."
是啊 而且 还有件显而易见的事 就是
Yeah, and then there's the obvious, which is:
说不定他们俩本来就是一对 那案子是里应外合的
Maybe they were already a couple and it was an inside job.
咱们该让谁加入咱俩的辩论了
You know who'd really love to weigh in on this?
别再跟我提那群蠢货了 拜托
Don't start with the Feebs again, please.
瓦尔科探员
Agent Valko.
我们确实早该通知她
Yeah, we really should've notified her...
不 你搞清楚啊 这是我家
No, I don't think you understand. I live here.
你们这是在干嘛
I don't understand what you're doing here.
你什么意思 我不能进来
What-what do you mean, I can't come in?
我住在这里
This is my apartment.
除非她是个易容大♥师♥
Well, unless she's a master of disguise,
她不是我们要找的人
That's not our girl.
没关系 放她进来
It's all right. Let her in.
你叫什么名字 女士
What's your name, ma'am?
戴安·莫里斯
Diane Morris.
这是什么情况
What is this?
这是搜查证
Uh, this is a search warrant.
我们想问你几个问题
And we need to ask you some questions.
还是过来坐下吧
Why don't you come sit down, okay?
我们在找西尔维
We're looking for Sylvie.
你见过她吗
You seen her?
我不知道她在哪儿
I have no idea where she is.
她三个月之前就搬走了
She moved out about three months ago.
租♥房♥♥合同上还是写的她的名字啊
The lease is still in her name?
因为他们不让转租的
Because they evict subletters.
那这些水电气账单呢
What about the utilities?
上面也写的是她的名字
They're still in her name, too.
西尔维留过一张条子说
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表