小伙子们 动作快啊 坐校车要晚了
Boys, hurry up, you're gonna be late for the bus!
亲 咱们这个月油钱用的有点多
Babe, we're pretty much on fumes till the end of the month.
这些个账单你想让我先交哪个
Which one of these bills you want me to pay first?
呃 燃气公♥司♥15天内不会催咱们
Well, the gas company's not gonna ding us for 15 days.
付油钱账单吧
Pay the power bill.
你够聪明
You're a genius.
你记得啊 今天晚上
Remember, tonight's the night
我和儿子们会回来晚些
that me and the boys are gonna be home late.
记着呢 生日聚会还是什么的
Right, the birthday party or something.
斯考迪·特维诺
Oh, Scotty Trevino.
和他的二十个亲密兄弟
Him and 20 of his closest buddies I got.
先打游戏
An arcade
然后吃汉堡看电影
then burgers and a movie.
祝你好运啊
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
你记着你下班回家要干什么 对吧
And you remember what you're doing after work, right?
记着呢 回家 喝杯啤酒 然后看电视
Yeah, coming home, drink a beer and watch TV.
不是 你得去 呃 这一趟
Uh, no, you got to go to, uh, here.
沃思克
Wojcik...
沃思克 波兰面包店
Wojcik Polish Bakery.
是啊 我们小时候总去
Yeah, we used to go there as kids when my old man
就是我老爸在5-4区分局工作那会儿
did a stint in the 5-4.
是么 看来他们的巧克力起司蛋糕是真好吃
Well, apparently,their chocolate cheesecake is amazing.
我想为家庭聚餐准备一个
Okay. I want to have it for family dinner.
好吧 但家庭聚餐不是在周日么 亲
Okay, but family dinner's not till Sunday, babe.
那我♥干♥嘛今天晚上就去买♥♥起司蛋糕啊
Why do I have to go get the cheesecake tonight?
因为人家周日不开门
Because they're not open on Sunday
而且不接受电♥话♥预定
and they don't take orders over the phone.
好了好了 知道了
Fine, yeah, all right.
那我今天去买♥♥ 买♥♥完回家
I will go tonight and then I'm gonna come home,
穿着小内内喝啤酒看电视
have a beer, watch TV in my underwear.
等着你回来
I'll wait for you.
雷根
Reagan
兰辛
Lansing!
酒店枪击案查得怎么样了
Where are we on that bodega shooting?
目前没进展 长官
We're nowhere, Sarge.
几个孩子见到枪手了 但那是
Couple kids saw the shooter, but it's
十二街小子的地盘 所以没人敢说出来
12th Street Boyz territory, so nobody's talking.
你肇事逃逸那案子查得怎么样了
Uh-huh, how about your hit and run?
那案子更没头绪
That one's even colder.
你俩知道咱们的活儿就是
You know we're in the business
就是破案 是吧
of closing cases, right?
您就别玩命催了 长官
Come on, you can't be busting our balls, Sarge.
局长刚催了我
Well, Chief of D's just did a number on mine,
所以我也得让你们也沾沾光
so I'm spreading the wealth.
那您这指示传达得是刻不容缓呀
Then you spoke too soon.
在绿点那片发生的一系列的意外伤害的案子
That string of random assaults in Greenpoint?
我们刚哄得四号♥受害者
We just sweet-talked victim number four
向我们吐露出他们被袭击是蓄谋的
into explaining how they're not so random.
是么 怎么回事呀
Uh-huh, which is?
他们都是当地一个赌注经济人
They're all clients of a local bookie
艾伦·格瑞尔的客户 打伤他们是警告他们还钱
named Alan Greer-- the wounds are sort of a warning to pay up.
那么受害者可以确定袭击者是格瑞尔喽
So your vic can I.D. the attacker as Greer?
暂时不能 但据说他把事情都详细记录在
Well, no, but apparently he keeps a very detailed
一个黑色小本子上 所以我们拿到那个本子的话
little black book, so we get our hands on that book...
我们就能把他和所有受害人联♥系♥起来
You connect him to all the victims
然后再让他们指控他
and get them to presses charges, too.
哇喔 知道么 我打赌您
Wow, you know, I bet you can't
已经等不及明天了 长官
wait till tomorrow, Sarge.
什么意思
Why's that?
因为您的智慧日益增多
Because you get smarter every day.
是吗
Yeah.
我这就去地检院助理检察官那儿弄一张
I'll head over to the A.D.A.'s and try to get
对格瑞尔住所的搜查许可
a search warrant for Greer's place.
你说不成是什么意思
What do you mean "no"?
就是不能给的意思
As in "not yes""
别这样 索尔 这个接赌注的得谁削谁
Come on, Saul, this bookie's going around
就像万圣节发糖似的
handing out beat-downs like it's candy on Halloween.
就凭一个脑袋受伤的赌徒的话吗
On the word of a gambling addict with a head injury.
是啊 他还提到了这个接赌注的叫格瑞尔的人
Yeah, who also says that this bookie, this guy Greer,
他把所有的事都写在
he keeps everything written down
一个黑色的小本里了 就放在他的保险柜里
on a little black book in his safe.
拜托嘛 我们得拿到这个本
Come on, we get this book,
然后我们就能一次破获五起伤害案了
we can close five assault cases at one time.
好吧
All right.
但是我现在一堆事 下周中才能弄好
But I'm swamped; won't be till the middle of next week.
索尔 你自己以前也是警♥察♥
Saul, you're a former cop yourself.
你知道我得马上跟进这个案子
You know I got to move on this now.
好吧
Fine!
周一 我尽力而为了
Monday. Best I can do.
好吧 多谢了
All right, thank you.
你是背着我找另一个地检院助理检察官吗
Are you seeing another A.D.A. behind my back?
呃 你懂的 我不能让大家觉得
Well, you know, I can't have everybody thinking
我一有事就跑去找我妹妹帮忙
I run to my sister every time I need something.
是吗 他们可能以为你是变聪明了呢
Right? They might start thinking you're smart.
你去面包店了吗
Did you go to the bakery yet?
你怎么知道去面包店的事
How do you know about that?
琳达说如果你顺路过来的话 让我提醒你下
Linda asked me to mention it if you happened to stop by,
哦对 帮我带点帕泽奇吧 我超爱吃
but, look, get me some of those paczkis; I love those things.
好了好了 我下班就去买♥♥行了吧
Fine, fine, I'm going after work, okay?
好啊 我还听说你要
I know, and then I hear you have a date
穿着小内内和沙发约会呀
with your couch in your underwear.
她有必要什么都跟你说么
Does she have to tell you everything?
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
嘿
Hey!
别烦我 收银台里没钱
Leave alone! No money in the register!
别啊 我要订东西
No, no, I got to make an order!
关门了 明天再来吧
Closed. Come back tomorrow.
嘿 我是丹尼·雷根
But, hey... it's Danny Reagan.
你记得我父亲吗 那个警♥察♥
You remember my dad, the cop?
嗨 是丹尼·雷根啊
Hi. Danny Reagan.
是我 - 你以前只有这么高
Yeah. - You used to be this tall.
是啊
I know.
我们真的关门了
Well, we are still closed.
别啊 拜托 如果我订不上
No, come... look, my wife's gonna kill me
我老婆会杀了我的
if I don't get this order in.
你帮帮我吧
You got to help me out.
嗯 我老婆也这样
Uh, I have wife like that.
这样吧 你告诉我你要什么
Tell you what, you tell me what you want,
我亲自给你做
I make it myself.
那太好了 - 进来吧
Okay, good. - Come in.
我家里人都会很高兴的
That'll make my family very happy.
进来暖和暖和 - 好的
You get warm. - Yeah.
不是吧
Are you kidding me?
先生 - 你好
Sir? - Hey.
请出示您的驾照和牌照
Can I see your license and registration?
这个管用么
Will that work?
我在办案
I'm on the job.
哦
Oh.
晚上好 警探
Evening, Detective.
你也晚上好
Good evening to you, too.
您介意我看看后备箱吗
You mind if I take a look around in the back?
你在开玩笑 是吧
You're joking, right?
我也希望是开玩笑
I wish I was.
911接到匿名电♥话♥称有毒品交易
But 911 got an anonymous tip about a drug sale.
这一片有辆车要送货
Says a car matching this one
车型就是您这辆
is in the area to make the drop.
你知道我可以要求你拿到搜查令后再查我吧
Look, you know I can make you get a warrant for this.
所以我希望您能够配合我 探长
That's why I'm hoping for your cooperation, Detective.
知道了 今晚干嘛不找别人
Right, why waste anyone else's time tonight
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表