我一点都没夸张
I'm not exaggerating.
我们还曾经就你是更在乎我
One of the few things we fought over
还是更在乎她这件事吵过架的呢
was whether you took more after me or her.
我没那么遭吧
I wasn't that bad.
我没说你糟
I didn't say you were bad,
但是 千真万确的是 你在妮基那么大的时候
but you sure as hell had one foot out the door
就一直都是半只脚踏在家门外的
by the time you were Nicky's age.
你真的那么觉得的
You really felt that way?
是啊 而且 如果当时要是对你有个什么界限的话
Yeah, and if there was a boundary,
你会奋起反抗
you went at it like an armored division.
你妈妈喜欢说生活
Your mom liked to say that life...
就像是从一个安全基地
should be a series of daring adventures
开始出发的一系列的有勇气的冒险
launched from a secure base.
有多少个周六夜晚在等你回来时
I had to remind her of that
我又得在这间屋子里
many times right in this room
无数次地
on a whole lot of Saturday nights,
提醒她
waiting up for you.
妮基跟我还是有很多不像的地方 是吧
Nicky's not much like me, is she?
在很多方面 你们都像极了
She's a whole lot like you in some ways,
但是 至于成熟和责任
but in terms of maturity and responsibility,
我觉得她天生成熟
I think she was born middle-aged.
嗨 亲爱的 在这儿
Hi, honey. In here.
嘿
Hey.
我今天玩得太嗨了
I had the most amazing time.
不错嘛
Good.
怎么嗨的
How amazing?
我遇到了些很出色的人
I met some great people.
格雷格真是个绅士
Greg was a perfect gentleman.
真感谢你让我去参加了
Thank you so much for letting me go.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们本来可以早点到家的
We would have been home sooner,
但是格雷格的车被拦下了
but Greg's car got parked in.
幸运的是 有位酷酷的校园警♥察♥让我们走了
Luckily, this super cool campus cop got us out.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是啊 然后另一位警官
Yeah, and another officer
甚至还护送我们从停车场到了聚会现场
actually escorted us from the parking lot to the party.
哇
Wow.
我知道
I know.
那 我就去睡觉了
Well, I'm going to bed
不过 我爱死你们了
but I love you both.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我在等会儿就上来
I'll be up in a minute.
晚安
Good night.
你们那位退休的局长 汤姆·迪特里克
Your retired chief, Tom Dietrich,
是他负责的那所大学的安保工作么
doesn't he head up security over at that college?
这样想想 应该是吧
Come to think of it, I believe he does.
他今天安排了多少警力在她身上啊
How many officers did he put on her tonight?
我告诉他三个应该够了
I said three would probably do it.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表