早上好 弗朗西斯
Morning, Francis.
哎呦喂
Is it?
你这是要去哪
Where are you going?
啥 你以为我除了成天无所事事
What, you think I got nothing better to do
就没别的事干了是么
than to sit around here all day?
我要去萨尔塔洛饭店与蒂姆·金凯德共进午餐
I'm having lunch at Sartello's with Tim Kincaid.
他当市长那会儿还没受够你么
He didn't get enough of you when he was mayor?
我能让他回忆起当年的光辉岁月
I remind him of the glory days.
那么 当普尔市长卸任的时候
Well, when Mayor Poole leaves office,
我将是他最不愿与之共进午餐的那位
I'll be the last one he wants to have lunch with.
切 我的段子可比你的逗
Well, I tell better jokes than you do.
给 带着我的萨尔塔洛饭店会员卡
Here, take my Sartello's card.
谢了 用不着
No, thanks.
萨尔塔洛那里可只收现金
Sartello's is cash only.
这我知道
I know that.
我有的是
And I got it.
好吧
Okay.
这按♥摩♥院
This massage parlor...
生意合法么
it's a legit place of business?
够呛 - 哦
As far as I know. - Uh-huh.
被害人情况怎么样
How's the vic?
不乐观
Not likely.
急救人员把他送到哪去了
Uh, where'd they take him?
圣·维克多医院
St. Victor's.
我们发现了有三处枪击痕迹
Okay, so we got three shots fired,
但你指找到了两颗子弹壳
but you only got two shell casings.
第三颗哪去了
Where's the third?
嗨 你知道么
Hey, well, what do you know..
第三颗在这儿呢
there's a third shell casing.
记住了 有目击者么
Make sure you get that. Any witnesses?
只有你搭档讯问的那位女士
Just the lady your partner's talking to.
行 谢了
Good. Thanks.
你看清行凶者的长相了
Did you get a look at the shooter?
没有
No.
你能描述一下 他当时的穿着么
Can you describe what he was wearing?
她说她不知道
She doesn't know.
她还说什么了
What else did she say?
说她就算记得嫌疑人的穿着
That even she could remember what he was wearing
或他的长相
or what he looked like,
她也不会告诉你
she wouldn't tell you.
她认为所有警♥察♥都是腐♥败♥份子
She thinks all cops are corrupt.
告诉你 会给她带来噩运
That helping you might bring her bad luck.
这样 你帮我转告她 跟她这样一位
Well, you tell her for me that it is a pleasure
正直的社会一员打交道真是我三生有幸
dealing with such an upstanding member of society.
有进展么 - 她不肯合作
Any luck? - She's not cooperating.
她不信任警♥察♥
Ah, she doesn't trust cops.
管她呢
Anyhow.
这家伙趴在按♥摩♥床上 正在按♥摩♥中
Guy's laying down, mid-massage,
凶手破门而入 一顿猛射后
shooter busts in the door, starts blasting,
转身 扬长而去
turns around, walks away.
我们了解被害人的哪些情况
What do we know about the victim?
被害人叫迈克尔·里德 32岁
Uh, the victim is Michael Reade, 32;
在皇后区开了一家车行
he owns a car dealership in Queens.
一共中了三枪 一枪在侧面 另外两枪在后背
Three shots, one to the side, two in the back.
他有过前科吗
Does he have a history?
当然 五年前他因藏♥毒♥被捕
Yeah, he was busted for possession five years ago,
但他因为和助理检察官达成协议安然脱身
but he skated because the ADA made a deal with him
作为交换条件 他得出庭指证几个重量级同案犯
in exchange for testifying against some heavy hitters.
你在地检署那边的接洽人是谁
Who'd you speak to in the D.A.'s office?
我妹妹
My sister.
还有什么公职
Is there any aspect of public service
是你们雷根家族所没涉及的
you Reagans are not involved in?
政界吧 那里面臭无赖太多了
Politics. Too many crooks in that.
早上好
Morning.
干啥 - 一边待着去
What? - Move.
啥玩意儿 一边待着
What do you mean, move?
那是我的钱 混♥蛋♥
Hey, that's my money, punk!
再逼逼干♥死♥你♥
I will shoot your ass.
快点儿
Come on.
除重大手♥机♥窃案以外
Our numbers are down across the board,
其它类型的案子破案率均在下滑
except for grand larceny of cell phones.
这是在退步
That's going backwards.
局长
Commissioner?
我需要新的应对策略 - 打扰一下
I want a new strategy... - Excuse me.
而且在今天必须
And I want it on my desk
交到我桌上
by the end of the day.
还真没几个人可以
There's only a few people
随意不打招呼就走进这间办公室
who can walk into this office unannounced, at will.
是你开始显示特权了么
Could it be you're starting to take advantage of that?
到底怎么了
What's wrong?
那么 眼睛是什么样的
Okay, how about the eyes?
眉间距还要再近点儿
Nah, they're closer together.
好的 再近点儿
Okay. Closer.
给你喝点儿 爷爷
Here you go, Grandpa.
你得把冰一直敷在脑门上
You have to keep the ice pack on your head.
我就不明白你为啥不能回去上班呢
I don't know why you just don't go back to work.
One Police Plaza:NYPD警♥察♥总部大楼 位于曼哈顿闹市区的公园大街
我可以自己去警♥察♥局大楼
I could have gone down to One Police Plaza
不用非得把这伙计叫到这来一直耗着
instead of bringing this fellow all the way up here.
好吧 其实 老爸认为你可能更愿意...
Okay, well, I think Dad thought you might prefer to do it...
我更愿意大家别
I would prefer if people didn't keep treating me
with kid gloves:用温柔的方式对待
对我太温柔了
with kid gloves.
现在 鼻子像么
Okay. Now, how about the nose?
这个么
Well...
爷爷 你没事吧
Grandpa, hey. Are you okay?
当然没事了 我坐这好好的 不是么
Of course I'm okay. I'm sitting here, aren't I?
好吧 看来这是个肯定的回答
Yeah, I guess that answers my question.
不对 鼻孔比这大多了 - 明白
No, the nostrils are wider than that. - Okay.
真是气死我了
I'm just ticked off
没机会给他一枪
because I didn't get a chance to use my own gun.
郑重声明
Just for the record,
是脚踝枪套不争气
ankle holsters suck.
麻烦你了 警探
Thanks, Detective.
没关系
No problem.
现在看起来如何
How about now?
差不多了 但是头发得再长点儿
Closer, but the hair is longer.
他都不去检查一下么
He didn't even get checked out?
你能说服他么
Do you want to try convincing him?
要是他有内伤什么的 怎么办
What if he's got internal injuries or something?
行了 我把医生叫来了
Okay, well, I put a call into the doctor,
但我这实在是尽力了
but I am doing the best I can.
当我接到爸爸的电♥话♥
When I got that call from Dad,
首先浮现在眼前的是
the first thing that I thought about...
我懂 我懂 但他这不好好的么
I know, I know, but he's clearly okay.
就是有点儿不忿
He's a little rattled.
是啊 不光他一个人
Yeah, well, he's not the only one.
老爸 - 这儿呢
Pop? - In here.
你还好吧
You all right?
必须的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
但我绝不去医院
But I'm not going to the hospital.
我知道你要说啥
I know what you're going to say.
为啥不给那小混♥蛋♥钱
"Why didn't you just let the little punk take your money?
为啥非得抵抗
"Why'd you have to fight back?
为啥不把案子交给警♥察♥
Why didn't you just let the PD handle it?"
其实吧 这都不是我要说的
Actually, that's not what I was going to say.
你是一根筋 加上爱尔兰血统又是个老兵
You're thickheaded, Irish and a war vet.
反抗二字早就刻在你骨子里
It's in your DNA to fight back.
我想说的是 你把那小子怎么了
What I was going to say was: How's the other guy?
嗨
Hey.
我给医院打了个电♥话♥
I put in a call to the hospital.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表