可以么
Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you very much.
没事 救援正在路上
It's okay. help's on the way.
杰米
Jamie.
跟你合作真好
Nice working with you.
你也一样
You, too.
你真那么认为的么
You sure about that?
是的 我就是这么想的 就是这样
Yeah, I'm just thinking, that's all.
你现在是怎么想的
What's on your mind?
我们抓了个从未杀过生的惹祸小子
We got a troubled kid who never hurt a flea.
对么
Right?
神父想赶出他身上的鬼
Priest tries to squash his demons,
他却对神父拔刀相向
He takes a blade to the priest,
或者对那个他以为是神父的人
Or who he thought was the priest,
但没有对其他任何人进行伤害
But never to anybody else.
那你是怎么看这个案子的
Where you going with this?
谁拿的刀
Who took up the blade?
是这小子还是他身上的鬼呢
The kid or his demons?
就是说是鬼让他做的吗
Like, the devil made him do it?
你是认真的吗 - 我明白你的意思
Seriously? - I know, I know.
我只是最后看到了
Just... I saw the look
今晚那孩子的面孔
On that kid's face tonight at the end.
是啊 - 你是经历过这种伏都教的东西了
Yeah. - You've been around this vodou stuff.
可能是鬼驱使他干的吗
Is it possible that's what it was?
我认为是有可能的
I guess it's possible.
要知道 关于你我听说了两个事情
You know, I heard two things about you.
第一条是 你对待你的伙伴
One, that you treat
就像他们是你的员工一样
Your partners like they're your employees.
另外一条
And the other,
你还放不下任何事情
That you are just incapable of letting anything go.
第一条我可是无辜的 第二条我承认
Innocent on the first count, guilty on the second.
晚安 警探
Have a good night, detective.
你也晚安
You, too.
谢谢 大卫
Thanks, David.
明早第一件事是候选人之一会过来
One of the candidates is coming in first thing in the morning
另外一个会下午来
Another one in the afternoon.
如果你能出席两个面试
I would appreciate it
我会很感激的
If you could sit in on both interviews.
没问题
Not a problem.
太好了 谢了
Good. thanks.
我的麻烦 似乎也没有了
Thing is, my problem-- It seems to have gone away.
怎么会呢
How so?
问得好
Good question.
我收到一封挂号♥信
I got a registered letter
是新泽西州维恩市的一个律师写的
From an attorney in Wayne, New Jersey,
告诉我他的某个客户的以前的所有邮件
Informing me that all former correspondence
全部都被送错了
From a certain client of his had been sent in error.
要不这样
How about that.
要不就这样
How about that.
所以我现在是骑虎难下
So I'm kind of in limbo here.
我不知所措
I don't know what to do.
那么
Well...
任何人都可能会经历这些
Look, it could've happened to anyone.
并不是任何人 - 是我所认识的人
Not anyone. - Anyone I know.
恩
Uh-huh.
当孩子们还小的时候
When the kids were little
玛丽也像别的妈妈那样忙得焦头烂额
And Mary was swamped the way mothers get,
你知道吧 这丈夫也是太差劲了
You know, so the husband comes dead last,
我曾经在芝加哥参加过一次警方会议
I was at a police convention in Chicago,
住在德雷克酒店
Staying at the Drake hotel.
弗兰克 打住
Frank, stop.
你非常善于拿来个自己的逸闻趣事
You're very good at having
直接安在别人身上
an anecdote at hand that puts you directly
大部分还是真的
In the other guy's shoes, and most of them are true,
不过其中一些确实很荒唐的 就像这个
But some of them are total bs sometimes, like this one.
一个很现实的问题,你能信任一个
A real question is can you trust someone
像我这样被玩得那么惨
Who got played as badly as I did
而且还呆在你的圈子里的人吗
To still be in your inner circle?
别扯蛋了
Didn't see that one coming.
给你个建议怎么样
Piece of advice?
摩尔太太放你一马
Mrs. Moore gave you a free pass.
你把握这个机会
You cashed it in.
那事就完了
That part's done.
现在呢 回家看你的婚姻还能不能维持
Now, go home and see if there's still a marriage there.
好的
Okay.
早上见
See you in the morning.
是为了面试的事
For the interviews.
还有得做简报
For the briefing.
和往常一样 那是第一件事呀
First thing, as usual.
这事要像从未发生过一样
Like this never happened.
谢谢 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
千呼万唤始出来呀
Hey, back by popular demand.
是啊
Yes, uh,
但就今天晚上一次 过来道别一下
For a farewell appearance, one night only.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我在你的抽屉里
I left you a note in your...
留了字条
In your drawer.
你给我的抽屉
You left me a note...
留了字条
In my drawer?
开玩笑么 拍档
Some kind of a joke, partner?
你是要申请调职还是怎么了
You putting in for a transfer or something?
不 我是
No, I, um...
我要请一段时间假
I'm gonna take a leave of absence.
因为什么
Because?
当我在度假的时候 我意识到
Because I was away on vacation, and I realized I'm...
我没法再接受失恋了
I'm not capable of taking one anymore.
你知道 这不像是
You know, it's not like
我想抹去我在这里看到的一切
I'm gonna erase the things that I've seen here,
我想抹去人与人之间所做的事情
Or I'm gonna erase the things people do to each other,
但我现在至少得不能
But I at least need to stop feeding the meter
再往深陷了
Right now.
我需要考虑些其他事情
I need to think about something else.
告诉你 你别担心我
And you know what, you don't have to worry.
这种事不会牵挂到你的因为
It's not gonna happen to you because...
你有好人相伴
You're surrounded by good people.
我需要找到我的那一半
And I need to go find mine.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表