我一直在试图学会克制自己
I'm not saying that I learned the lesson well.
但这也是我为什么崇拜他的原因
This is why I admire the man.
他有那种超乎常人的专注力
His ability to stay focused, and
和对于情感的自♥制♥力
Keep his emotions in check.
这家伙为了全身心投身维护♥法♥制
I mean, this guy gave up having kids
可以一直都不要小孩
To devote his life to the law.
所以啊 你觉得他会东奔西跑
Right. And he's gonna jeopardize everything he's worked for
过他的侠客瘾
To run around, playing vigilante?
说不通啊
Why?
因为他时日无多了
Because he's running out of time.
什么
What?
他快死了
He's dying.
胰腺癌 晚期了
Pancreatic cancer, inoperable.
也许他因此而发狂了
And maybe it's making him crazy.
也许这话我说了你都觉得荒唐
And maybe I am crazy for suggesting this.
但是我觉得把那些人杀了是他的死前遗愿
I think killing these people is his bucket list.
弗兰克
Frank?
坐吧
Sit down.
你不喝么
Uh, you're not drinking?
不喝
No.
干杯
Cheers.
我不想坏了你的兴致
I didn't want to break your rhythm.
你 额 认为我不该喝这么多么
You, uh... think I got an issue with booze?
一直认为
You've always had issues.
但你现在有更大的麻烦
Now you have a problem.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉你撒谎了 抱歉你被揭穿了
Sorry you lied, sorry you got caught,
还是抱歉你是个酒鬼
Or sorry you're a drunk?
额 只是
Um, just...
反正抱歉就是了
Sorry, okay?
我不是你的咨♥询♥师 我是你的朋友
I'm not your counselor. I'm your friend.
所以不用对我撒谎
Don't lie to me
或者指望我会相信你的谎言
Or expect me to believe the lies you tell about yourself.
好吧 弗兰克 有话你就直说吧
Okay, what are you saying, Frank?
你是个好人
You're a good man.
你的本质
And who you are...
比你的事业更重要
Is a lot more important than what you do.
那些工作摆在那里等着你
Those jobs they're there for you.
但你得先和艾米和海瑟通气
But you need to reach out to Amy and Heather first.
弗兰克 木已成舟了
Frank, that ship has sailed.
他们可不这么认为
Not according to them.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
我是警♥察♥头头 我什么都知道
I'm the police commissioner. I know everything.
你看
Look...
弗兰克 我这辈子见识过很多可怕的事情
Frank, I have faced some pretty scary things in my time.
但是一想到我老婆和女儿
But the thought of my wife and my daughter...
看着我最终一无所有
Watching me just lose it all... I...
不 我
No. I...
我必须远离她们
I had to push 'em away.
我都不知道该怎么对他们说
I wouldn't even know what to say to 'em.
好吧 那你最好快点准备好说辞
Well, you better think of something fast.
你已经被堵在这了
We got you surrounded.
你什么意思
What are they doing here?
她们希望能和她们印象里的那个人聊聊
They're hoping to talk to the man they used to know.
丹尼
Danny.
老妹 听者 在万事俱备之前
Sis, look, we couldn't move on Trevor Holt
我们没法对特雷弗下手
Until we got all our ducks in a row
也就是说需要把他和第一个受害者联♥系♥起来
Which meant connecting him to the first victim.
那你搞定了吧
And you did.
没错
Yeah, we did.
他在到纽约工作之前
Before he worked in New York,
曾经在康涅狄格州的斯坦福当过检控官
He was a prosecutor in Stamford, Connecticut.
他起诉过一个14岁的强♥奸♥犯
He prosecuted the case of a 14-year-old rapist
嫌疑人最后只被关了三个月
Who only did three months.
那人就是马丁·凯希尔 第一个受害者
It was Martin Cahill, the first victim.
他的犯罪记录在17岁那年就封死了
Whose records were sealed when he turned 17
所有你一直查不到
Which is why it never popped for you.
听着 我很抱歉 老妹 但我们现在正要去抓他
Look, I'm sorry, Sis, but we're on our way to pick him up.
好吧 但他不在办公室
Well, he's not at the office.
他那个快餐车案子的另一个证人也不作证了
He lost another witness in that food truck case.
他今天就请假了ttt
He said he was gonna take the rest of the day off.
然后就走了
And then, he... left.
老妹 这个快餐车 在哪里
Sis, the-the food truck-- where...?
是在门罗公园 是吧
It's-it's in Monroe Park, right?
丹尼 他现在头脑不清醒
Danny, he's not right in the head.
所以行事小心点 为了你俩的安全
Please be careful, for you and for him.
我会尽力的 回头再聊
I'll do my best, all right? I'll be in touch.
得抓紧时间了
We gotta go.
搬走么
Moving out?
这不再是我的家了
This ain't my home anymore.
我知道你对世道不满
I know you're pissed at the world.
对世道不满 你来试试
The world? Try you.
还有泰德
And Ted.
还有里面那个一屁两谎的贱♥人♥
And that lying bitch inside.
那凯尔呢
What about Kyle?
他没做错什么
This ain't his fault.
为什么你要惩罚他么
Then why are you punishing him?
如果你上车 然后开走
'Cause if you get in this car, and you drive away
你的所作所为
That's what you're doing.
就是忘记你的家庭吗
Forget about your family.
我的家庭根本不存在
My family was a lie.
那小男孩可不这么认为
Not in that boy's mind.
你是他唯一的父亲
You're the only father that he's ever known.
当然 他可以慢慢和泰德接触
So, sure, he can get to know Ted.
也许对他是好事
Maybe he should.
但你永远
But you're his dad.
都是他心中的父亲
You always will be.
家人是最重要的东西
Family's all any of us have.
也许你可以能给他一个完整的家庭
Maybe you can find a way to keep his together.
这家伙在干嘛
What is this guy doing?
拜托
Come on!
嗨
Hey!
闪开
Move it!
把车挪开
Move the truck!
毒贩子的快餐车 就在路对面
The drug dealer's food truck is across the way.
让让
Move!
霍尔特在那
There's Holt!
我过去了
I'm going.
躲开
Move it!
嗨 躲开 警♥察♥
Hey, move! Police!
都给我闪开
Get out of the way!
闪开 都给我闪开
Move it! Get out of the way!
都给我闪开
Get out of the way!
闪开
Move!
特雷弗 别动
Trevor Holt! Stop!
都给我闪开 闪开 闪开 闪开
Get out of the way! Move, move, move, move, move!
快点 闪开
Come on! Move!
躲树后面去
Get behind the tree!
放下枪
Drop it!
求你了 别杀我 求你了 放下枪
Please, don't! Please! Drop the gun.
别 别 别 - 霍尔特 我说了 放下枪
No! No! No!- Holt, I said, drop the gun now!
我这么做事有原因的
You have to know why I'm doing this.
我知道原因
I know why you're doing it.
但我不能让你这么做 现在给我放下枪
Doesn't mean I'm gonna let you. Now drop the gun!
但是他们罪有应得 - 是
But they all deserve it. - Yeah.
他们是罪该万死 但不是这种死法
They all deserve to die, but not like this.
别
No...!
啊 求你了
Aah! Please!
嗨
Hey!
你不放下枪
You don't drop that gun,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表