正因为是万圣节
Well, it's Halloween.
你们父母当然要工作
Of course your parents have to work.
其他父母就不工作
Other parents don't.
嗯 他们爸妈又不是警♥察♥和护士
Well, other parents aren't cops and nurses.
恩 想想看
I mean, think about it.
想想 今晚所有怪物都会出没
Think about all the monsters that are out tonight.
吸血鬼 狼人还有僵尸
The vampires and werewolves and the zombies.
才不会
Not really.
等下 等下
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
过来一下
Come over here.
你们觉得什么是万圣节啊
What do you think Halloween is all about?
服装和糖果吗
Costumes and candy?
对啊
Yeah. Yeah.
不 你们错了 - 妈妈
No, you're wrong. - Mom...
万圣节就是魔鬼们闪亮登场兴风作浪的日子
Halloween is when the evil come out to play.
好了
All right.
有事儿就尖叫哈
Scream if you need us.
有人在西57街25号♥扰乱治安
10-50 at 2-5 West 5-7.
保安报♥警♥说有一男子扰乱治安
Security reports a disorderly male.
放开我
Let me go!
嘿
Hey!
放松 - 放开我
Relax! - Let me go!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 你们可算来了
Hey! It's about time!
放松
Relax!
后退 让开 放松
Step away. Just step away. Take it easy.
我和医生约好了
Got a doctor's appointment.
这幢楼里根本没有医生 他疯了吧
There's no doctors in this building. He's crazy.
我约了医生 - 你的医生叫什么名字
Got a doctor's appointment. - What's your doctor's name?
我要见他
I got to see him.
行 你的医生叫什么 - 我要见他
Okay, what's your doctor's name? - Got to see him.
嘿 等下 等下 - 我要见医生
Hey, hold on, hold on. - Got to see the doctor.
打电♥话♥叫个队长和紧急事故支援组来
Call for a sergeant and ESU.
我不能让你上去
I can't let you up there.
我要见医生
I got to see the doctor.
行 但我现在不能让你上去 好吗
Okay, I can't let you up there right now, though, okay?
我要见医生
I got to see the doctor.
好 但是 不 嘿 别让他上去
Okay, but no... Hey. Don't let him up!
啊 啊 啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
按停电梯 按停电梯
Shut down the elevators. Shut down the elevators.
我扮罗斯福夫人
I look more like Eleanor Roosevelt
比扮罗斯福像
than I do Teddy.
那可不是真的
That's not true at all.
牺牲我的尊严能募集多少钱
How much am I raising by sacrificing my dignity?
这顿晚餐 可是2500美金一位呀
The dinner's $2,500 a plate.
市长要扮成谁
Who's the mayor going as?
不是杰基·罗宾逊
Uh, either Jackie Robinson
就是 珍珠梦露伯爵 嗯 - 他倒是那个类型的
or Earl "The Pearl" Monroe. - Typical.
无论扮哪个 他穿着制♥服♥都会很酷
Either way, he gets to look cool in a uniform.
他要是穿那种老式儿
Not if he has to wear those old-school
篮球短裤就不成
basketball shorts.
好想法 希望他扮梦露
Good point. Hope he's Monroe.
这面料让我发痒
This stuff is itchy.
你参加这个活动
You'll be in and out
总共不到一个小时 而且会为警♥察♥运动协会募集
in under an hour, and you're raising over 200 grand
到20万美元
for the Police Sports League.
这可是双赢 - 你的安保小队等着你呢
Win, win. - Your detail's waiting.
快走吧 - 别吃任何打开包装的糖果
You better get a move on. - Don't take any unwrapped candy
过马路小心
and mind crossing the street.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, babe.
我也爱你
I love you.
你是最棒的
You're the best.
我想我们该回去了
I think we should go.
再停一次
One more stop.
拜托 还是带我回家吧
Come on. Take me home.
理查德 是你吗
Richard, is that you?
呐
Nah.
住手
Stop!
他就只说了个呐吗
So that's all he said was, "Nah"?
但不是那样
Not like that, though.
更像是
It was more like a...
我也说不清 更像是动物发出的声音
I don't know, like a-an animal sound.
怎样的动物声音
Animal sound like how?
能模仿一下吗
Can you show me?
就像呐之类的
(scoffs) It was like, "Naaahhhh" or something.
你说你老公以为那人是理查德
You said your husband thought it was Richard.
理查德是谁
Who's Richard?
他就是一个朋友
He's just a friend.
嗯 为什么你老公会认为是他呢
Well, why would your husband think it was him?
理查德热衷于万圣节
Richard's big on Halloween,
总是会想出很碉堡的服装 不过如此
always comes up with a great costume, that's all.
理查德 什么 他姓什么
Richard who? What's Richard's last name?
理查德·舒尔茨 他是我们的邻居
Richard Schultz. He's our neighbor.
还是我老公的壁球搭档
and my husband's squash partner.
他不是你要找的嫌犯 现在 我能
He's not your guy. Now, can I please
去医院照顾我老公吗
go to the hospital and take care of my husband?
好 当然
Okay, all right.
警官 带她去医院 好吗
Officer, take her to the hospital, okay?
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
雷根探员
Detective Reagan?
我是兰辛探员 - 哦
I'm Detective Lansing. - Oh.
我刚从内务科调过来
I just moved over from Internal Affairs.
哦 恭喜你调任
Oh, congrats on getting sprung.
那科尔托拉探员去哪儿了
Where's Detective Curatola?
不知道 戈姆利队长
I don't know. Sergeant Gormley
命令我来与你联♥系♥
gave me orders to hook up with you.
额 嗯
Uh-huh.
好 你掌握什么情况
Okay, so what do you got?
恩 杰克·斯帕罗用手♥机♥拍到了凶手
Well, Jack Sparrow here caught the perp on his cell camera.
哦
Oh.
就是
Yeah.
好 发到你邮箱里
All right, e-mail that to yourself.
我已经发了
I already did.
探员 这不仅仅是个骷髅装束
Detective, this isn't just a skeleton costume.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我曾在海地呆过半年
I spent six months in Haiti
做震后安保
doing detail after the earthquake.
我参加过一个伏都教的短训班
I got a crash course in Vodou.
有 你是说伏杜
There's... You mean voodoo.
不 伏都
No, Vodou.
是 伏杜
It's voodoo.
是 伏都
It's Vodou.
有个叫死亡与搏斗之神萨米迪男爵
There's this spirit of death and struggle, the Baron Samedi.
长得就像这样吗
Who looks like this?
一模一样 - 好吧
Right down to the top hat and tails. - Right.
所以你觉着我们要找的人是个魔鬼吗?
So you're saying our guy's a bogeyman?
不 我是说他装扮得
No, what I'm saying is he's done up
极像萨米迪男爵 谢谢 我会和你联♥系♥的
specifically as the Baron Samedi. Thank you. We'll be in touch.
那么他就是人了
So he's human?
嗯 就我们所知 是啊
Well, as far as we know, yeah.
恩 万圣节快乐
Well, happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
安保人员给你记的时间是21:03离开派对的
Detail clocked you out of the party at 2103 hours.
真记了吗
Did they?
你36分钟就出席完了一场慈善晚宴
In and out of a charity dinner in 36 minutes.
是我个人最佳时间安排的纪录吗
A personal best?
我正查着呢 不过看起来差不多
I'm checking, but it looks good.
这是咱们局公众信息发布中心来的信
From the office of my DCPI.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表