你想让我代理丹尼的官司吗
You want me to represent Danny?
一位智慧的女士曾经说过 如果你要找帮手的话
Wise woman once said, "If you need to hire a shark,
确保你找的是最厉害的
make sure you get the Great White."
听起来像艾琳说的话
Sounds like Erin.
她还说过一些其他类似的话 我就不重复了
She used a couple of other words I won't repeat.
那为什么她不自己来找我
So why isn't she asking me?
因为她没法插手这事
'Cause she can't get anywhere near this.
因此也不能让她知道我请你帮忙
Which is why she'll never know about me doing this.
家里的任何人都不能知道
Or anyone else in the family.
我一向很喜欢丹尼
I always liked Danny.
即使是在我跟艾琳的婚姻最糟糕的那段日子里
Even during the darkest days of my marriage to Erin,
他也总能把事情看的很全面
he was always willing to look at both sides,
不像我知道的某人
unlike some people I could name.
你这是答应接手了吗
So you'll do it?
有一个条件 我不会听从你或弗兰克
On one condition: that I don't hear one word of advice
的任何建议 你明白吗
from you or Frank, you got it?
但如果
But what if...
一句都不想听
Not a word.
丹尼现在在哪
Where's Danny?
5-4分局
The 5-4.
风纪组可能已经到了
Internal Affairs is probably there already.
那最好尽快行动了
Better get a move on.
我会把我的账单寄给你
I'll send you my bill.
你按着账单上的数额开支票来感谢我就成
You can thank me with a check for the amount.
好吧
All right.
你再复述一遍事情经过
Let's go over it again.
我已经复述过三次了
We've already been over it three times already.
我知道
I know.
有人在你的车里放了毒品
Someone planted the drugs in your car.
然后就有警♥察♥把我半路截住
Then some cop pulls me over
之后就在我的后备箱里发现了那包可♥卡♥因♥
and there's a bag of coke in there!
在这两件事之间
And between these two events,
你唯一不在你车里的
the only time you weren't in your vehicle
时间就是你在沃思克面包店
is while you were at the Wojcik Bakery
的那最多不超过五分钟的时间
for five minutes at most.
是的 五分钟
Yeah, that's right, five minutes.
你觉得来个人到我车里
How long does it take for somebody to come by
放点毒品能需要多长时间
and stuff some drugs in my car?
我不知道
I don't know.
这得你告诉我
You tell me.
好吧 也可能是十分钟
Okay, maybe it was ten minutes.
侦探 在过去的几年里你取出的
Detective, you've taken out $58,000's worth
养老金贷款总数为五万八千美金
of pension loans over the last couple of years.
没错吧
Is that right?
破产并不是犯罪
Being broke... is not a crime.
确实不是 但它能使人绝望
No, but it can make a man desperate.
我猜这也是你最近
And I guess that's why you've also
一直因为加班的事纠缠
been pestering the Paid Details Unit
薪酬明细组的原因吧
for extra work recently, right?
那根本不是我的东西
It wasn't my stuff.
有人放在那的
Somebody put it there.
那你是说是你对头干的
So you're saying you have enemies.
队长 你以前查过我
You've investigated me before, Captain.
你是怎么看这事的
What do you think?
我见到过太多的原本奉公执法的警员下水
I think I've seen good cops go bad
数目之多超乎我的想象
a lot more times than I'd like.
如果你不
If you're not
能胜任自己的工作 那就最好像个真正的警♥察♥一样
gonna do your job, then act like a real cop
查出来是谁在陷害我
and find out who's setting me up.
或者说你放了我
Maybe you can cut me loose
我自己来查澄清我的案子
so I can do my job and find out for myself.
丹尼 我很想帮忙
Danny, I'd like to help you.
但事情不应该这样处理
But you know this is not how it works.
是啊
Course not.
丹尼 别说了
Danny, don't say another word.
杰克 博伊尔 博伊尔 巴克斯特拉塞尔法律事务所
Jack Boyle. Boyle, Baxter & Russell.
我想跟我的客户聊聊
I'd like to speak to my client.
提审的时候见了 警探
See you at arraignment, Detective.
哇
Wow.
你怎么样 丹尼
How you doing, Danny?
不太好
Not too good,
我都得需要一个像你这样的大腕过来
if I need a heavy hitter like you
代理我的案子能好得了嘛
to come down here and represent me.
还是开始谈谈案子吧
So let's get to work.
我一小时后去见你们工会的代表
I'm meeting with your union rep
看看咱们有啥选择
in an hour to discuss our options,
鉴于当时搜查你车以及没收毒品的警员并没有搜查证
then I'll be filing a motion to suppress evidence,
然后呐我会提出一份关于证据无效的议案
given the unwarranted search and seizure.
杰克 是我同意那家伙搜我车的
Jack, I gave the guy consent to search my vehicle.
你确定
You sure?
也许好条路上太吵了 他没听着
Maybe that road was too noisy for him to hear.
这简直让我发疯 因为要是我不清楚
I must be going crazy because, if I didn't know
情况这么糟 我会说让我前夫当
any better, I'd say that my ex was acting
我哥的辩护律师吧
as my brother's defense attorney.
你好像不知道似的
As if you didn't know.
不是艾琳找的我
Erin didn't hire me.
是啊 他这次总算没骗人
Yeah, he's not lying for once.
好吧 那是谁
Well, then, who did?
还是这么说吧
Let's just say
雷根家一出事 我这边就得到消息
my Reagan radar went off,
我就知道你需要帮助了
and I knew you needed help.
就像现在我得闪了
Like I need to get going.
等下电♥话♥你 丹尼 - 好的
I'll give you a call, Danny. - All right.
说真的 谁找的
Seriously, who hired...?
我得去上班了
I got to get to work.
好吧 谁都别搭理我
Okay, yeah, don't mind me, anyone,
我会一路走回斯塔顿岛
I'll just walk all the way back to Staten Island.
出租车
Taxi!
我人生里最漫长的一夜
Longest night of my life.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我可不敢这么肯定
I'm not so sure about that.
雷根警探
Detective Reagan.
我昨晚就把枪和警徽上交了
I turned in my gun and shield last night.
我来这不是为了那事
That's not what I'm here for.
你还要收我的下班配枪吗
Uh, you want my off-duty weapon, too?
档案上写你有一把点38口径短管左轮手♥枪♥
File says you own a snub-nosed .38?
对的
That's right.
我放在那边的一个上锁的小箱子里了 介意么
I keep it in a lockbox over there. Do you mind?
到底咋回事儿啊
What is going on?
先是你家人啥都不管 现在
First your family goes AWOL, and now
局里的人又当你是罪犯似的
the department is treating you like some criminal.
埃尔伍德队长只是在做他应份之事
Captain Elwood's just doing what he's supposed to do.
谁都一样
Everybody is.
尽量保持冷静 行么
Just try to stay calm, all right?
好的
Okay.
你动过我带锁的小箱子么
Did you move my lockbox?
没有啊
No.
那你告诉过孩子们枪在哪么
Did you tell the boys where it was?
肯定没有啊
Of course not.
我的枪没了
My gun's gone.
也许你忘了放哪了也说不定 警探
Maybe you forgot where you put it, Detective.
这是个无心之过
It's an honest mistake.
我根本没记错我放哪了 好么
I did not misplace my gun, okay?
肯定是有人拿了
Somebody must have taken it, w...
不管是谁陷害我
...which means whoever's setting me up
肯定来过这间屋子里
was in this house.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
还挺好玩
That was fun.
我好多年没查过入室盗窃了
I haven't worked a burglary in years.
肯定地
I bet.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表