哇 你可真早
What? You're in early.
而且还是在弄些材料
And doing paperwork, no less.
发生了什么事 - 今晚我有很重要的约会 杰克
What gives? - I got a big night tonight, Jack.
我把事儿都处理完就撤了
I got to be signed off by EOT.
最底层的抽屉
Bottom drawer.
说啥
Excuse me?
这是你昨天落在车里的东西
Item you left in the car yesterday.
这是什么 你在开玩笑吗
What is this, a joke?
这不是我的东西 长官 - 没开玩笑吧
This isn't mine, Sarge. - No joke ?
接手的警探在你车里发现的 以为是你的
Detectives who had the car after you found it assumed it was...
大家肯定都会是这么以为
Oh, I'm sure that everybody assumed...
好了 咱们都是成年人了 好么
Okay, we're all adults here, okay?
能不能先把它放下 谢谢了
Can we just drop it, please? Thank you.
没有那么尴尬吧 雷根
Nothing to be embarrassed about, Reagan.
我相信你穿上去会很风♥骚♥的
I'm sure you look fetching in it.
今天可是我结婚十六周年纪念日啊 长官
My 16th wedding anniversary, Sarge, okay?
传统的礼物应该是银餐具
The traditional gift is silver hollowware.
因为我不了解那到底是个啥
I didn't know what it was,
所以我就买♥♥了这个
so I got this.
16周年吗
16 years, huh?
是啊 - 就和他
Yup. - With him?
琳达可是够悲催的了
My condolences to Linda.
长官 随你便想怎么喷就怎么喷吧
You know, you take all the potshots you want, Sarge,
但是16年前的今天 我娶了我的今生挚爱
but 16 years ago this day, I married the love of my life.
这天一直都是我的幸运日
It's always been a lucky day for me.
看看你
Look at you.
穿这些去市政厅是不是有点过呀
Is it too much for City Hall?
不 你看起来非常的美丽
No, you look, you look so... beautifully,
惊煞我也
it... it hurts.
稍等 稍等
Whoa-whoa-whoa, stop, stop.
我都想什么了 我得赶紧
What am I thinking? I got to...
我得赶紧把这个场面录下来将来好给咱们孩子看
I got to record this to show it to our future kids.
你们好呀 未来的孩子们
Hello, future babies.
妈妈和爸爸要去
Mommy and Daddy are...
私奔了
eloping.
我没有时间去改裙子
I didn't have time to alter the dress.
不 埃里森 你看上去
No, Alyson, you look...
太完美了
perfect.
强尼 我不敢相信你居然弄了一辆豪华轿车
Johnny, I can't believe you sprung for a limo.
等会你就知道我们要去哪儿度蜜月了
Wait you'll see where we're going on the honeymoon.
你看起来真美 - 谢谢
You look beautiful. - Thank you.
现在她以埃里森·菲利普斯小姐的身份
Now she enters the very expensive limousine
移驾进一辆豪华轿车
as Miss Alyson Phillips
即将开始实现短暂
to begin the short
却华丽的强尼·埃文斯太太转身
but amazingly awesome journey to becoming Mrs. Johnny Evans.
我爱你 强尼·埃文斯
I love you, Johnny Evans.
然后 我就要向单身道别
And with that, I bid bachelorhood a fond farewell...
趴下
Get down!
埃里森 埃里森
Alyson... Alyson!
不 不 别动 别动 你被打中了
No, no, no, don't move. You've been shot.
你没事吧 埃里森
Are you okay? Alyson!
埃里森
Alyson!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
不要啊
No!
你得听听
You need to hear what went out
刚从市长办公室早会传出来的消息
from the mayor's office in their morning brief.
引述
Quote...
我坚信纽约警♥察♥局可以
"While I have every confidence that the NYPD will succeed
在瓦尔韦德总统在我市接受关键治疗时
"in protecting President Valverde
成功地完成安保任务的
"while he receives critical medical treatment in our city,
我和西班牙裔选民们一道表示强烈愤慨
"I stand with our Hispanic constituents in my outrage
为何这个残暴的独♥裁♥者会被允许...
that this brutal dictator has been granted permission..""
谁说过一个爱尔兰白人天主教♥徒♥
Where does it say that a white, Irish Catholic
警♥察♥局长不能像一个西班牙裔一样愤怒了
police commissioner cannot be as outraged as Hispanics?
市长就是在培植他的竞选资本
Well, the mayor's just covering his bases.
这人能把下雨天都政♥治♥化了
Man could politicize a rainy day.
咱们也得发表些什么 弗兰克
We need to put something out, Frank.
我有一个草稿
I've got a draft.
在一个公平的世界里
"In a just world,
总统瓦尔韦德 在这里将受到在
"President Valverde would receive the same treatment here
他恐怖统治下的人♥民♥同样的待遇
that his own people get under his criminal regime..."
这个人命令手下朝和平示♥威♥的群众开枪
The guy ordered his men to open fire on a peaceful protest
然后不让医院救治受伤的人
and then barred the wounded from hospitals.
其中还包括妇女和孩子
Including women and children.
他干过这事 - 就在他伪造的大选前两天
He did that? - Two days before his phony election.
如果我说的算 我一定不会让他踏进这个城市半步
If it were up to me, he would never set foot in this city.
这话说得好
That's good stuff.
我可以把这话修饰下 - 我那是气话
I can clean it up a little... - I was venting.
咱们办公室不要再向媒体发表什么评论了
This office will have no comment for the press.
长官 - 弗兰克
Sir? - Frank?
我们得...
We need to have...
我们得让他活着进去活着出来
We need to get him in and out of the hospital
做完这个手术 就到这儿吧
for an operation, end of story.
什么事 贝克
Yes, Baker?
情报部门主管正在会议室里 情况紧急
I have your chief of intel in the conference room. It's urgent.
什么情况 主管
What do you got, Chief?
瓦尔韦德总统那边有情况了
We've got a situation with Valverde.
缉毒处监听他们国家的一个毒贩
Narcotics has had a wire up on a drug courier
已经有差不多一年时间了
from his country for about a year.
昨晚得知 他有一个特殊的请求
Last night, he had a special request
要用焰火来欢迎瓦尔韦德总统
for "fireworks" to greet President Valverde with.
肯定要企图搞暗♥杀♥啊
There's going to be an assassination attempt.
只剩下两个小时了
It's two hours out.
长官 你打算怎么办
What do you want to do, sir?
不惜一切代价保护他
Whatever it takes.
有威胁过你或者是埃里森了吗
Anyone ever threatened you or Alyson?
没有 - 没有么
No. - No?
会不会是和第三者纠缠不清有关
What about third-party romantic entanglements?
也没这回事 是么 - 没有
Nothing like that, huh? - No.
好吧
Okay.
和别人没关系
It's never anyone else.
我两天前才向她求婚
I asked her to marry me just two days ago.
我不敢相信她竟然同意了
I couldn't believe she said yes.
有没有可能是工作的原因
How about the job?
你妻子工作上有没有遇到什么麻烦
Your wife have any problems there?
她是个给儿童读物做插图的 - 好吧
She was a children's book illustrator. - Okay.
我们没有告诉别人 我们要私奔
We hadn't told anyone we were eloping.
我本来打算在婚礼过后
I was gonna call her...
再给她在印第安纳的
parents in Indiana
父母打电♥话♥
after the ceremony.
现在 我得...
Now I got to...
嗨 没事的
Hey, it's all right.
要挺住 嗨 看着我
Stay with me. Hey. Look at me.
看着我 你是不是
Look at me. Did you, um...
今天照了一些你和埃里森的照片
you take any shots of you and Alyson with that today?
我拍了一些录像 - 好的
I took some video. - Okay.
可以让我带走么
How about you let me take that?
因为你有可能录到了一些...
Okay, 'cause you may have caught some...
不行 不行 这是埃里森给我留下的最后的片段
No, no, this is the last pictures I have of Alyson.
我知道 我会好好保护你的回忆
I know that and I'll protect your memories, okay?
只是你可能会录到一些别的
But you may have caught something else on there.
谁知道呢 没准你捕捉到了有枪手的画面
Who knows? You may even had caught the shooter.
这会帮助我们查到
It might be able to help us find
是谁杀了你的女友
who did this to your girl.
我会到医院把它还给你的
I'll get it back to you at the hospital.
探长 你说就两秒 - 我知道了
Detective, you said two seconds. - I know that.
他可能有脑震荡 - 等一下
He's got a possible concussion. - One second.
我得带他去检查 - 好 我知道了
I got to take him. - Okay, all right!
给我吧
Let me take it.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表