我是在找公♥寓♥
I am looking for an apartment.
杰克 如果你真的最后搬回去了
And, Jack, if you do end up moving back...
现在这事儿八字还没一撇呢
Um, it's just in the air at this point.
纽约办公室那边的收益还差着远呢
The New York office is way off on revenue targets...
无论怎样
Whatever.
我能拜托你
Can I just ask this?
至少离我20条街远
At least 20 blocks from me.
不同的地铁站
Different subway stop,
干洗店 也要不同 还有中式外卖♥♥餐厅
dry cleaners, different... Chinese takeout.
最好哪都没有交集 保证咱俩不会碰上就行
Different anything where you and I might bump into each other.
没问题 - 还有
Of course. - And...
你能不能不让妮其知道
can you not put it in Nicky's head
你可能会搬回来住
that you might move back?
我刚才说了 有这种可能
I mentioned that there was a possibility...
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我听到了 别再提这茬了
I know. Please stop.
除非你真的搬回来了
Unless and until it's real,
然后你就能告诉她
and you're able to tell her
你会更频繁的见到她
you're going to see her more often, and you're sure
但其实你知道 你肯定会坚持到底的
that you're actually going to follow through on it.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you doing this?
杰克 因为如果她觉得她父亲每天坐着出租
Because, Jack, it would be really cruel
还抽不出时间陪她
if she thought her father was living a cab ride away,
那对她来说就太残忍♥了
and he still didn't have time for her.
我不会这样对她的
I wouldn't do that to her.
这周日她就十六岁了
She turns 16 on Sunday.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
当然 她 呃
Yeah, that she's, uh...
我不知道
I don't know.
她不再是个孩子了
She's not a kid anymore.
在之后的两年里
And in two years,
她跟咱俩之中的谁一起住
it's going to be totally up to her
或者她想多久见咱们
which one of us she lives with,
都完全由她自己决定
or how often she wants to see either of us.
所以 如果你以后想多见她的话
So if you do want to see her more,
就多讨好她吧
run it by her.
讨好我没用
Not me.
有道理
Fair enough.
艾琳·博伊尔
Erin Boyle.
你有没有想过
Did you ever think that maybe
门上一直挂着你名字的原因
the real reason you kept your name on that door
其实在很大程度上
is because for a long stretch there
是因为我们曾是个很好的团队
we were a pretty good team?
照他们说的 法庭上见吧
I'll see you in court, as they say.
我觉得这是这份工作里最差的那部分
I think it's the worst part of the job.
还是不敢相信我们竟要保护一群强♥奸♥犯
Still can't believe we gotta protect a bunch of rapists.
咳 他们还没被定罪呢
Well, they didn't get convicted.
他们没被定罪是因为技术漏洞
They didn't get convicted because of a technicality.
我还是没法相信 他们的律师这么聪明
I still can't believe they found a lawyer smart enough
居然能在DNA证据中找到漏洞
to poke a hole in the DNA evidence.
要我说 他们现在这样是活该
If you ask me, they're getting what they deserve.
怎么 咱俩现在变成法官和陪审团啦
What, are we judge and jury now?
我是想说 把对他们做出这事儿的人关起来
I'm just saying, I'm not gonna feel good about
让我不好受
locking up the guy who's doing this to them.
我明白 你只对履行职责感觉良好
I know. You just feel good about doing your job.
履行工作职责时 你跟他们的不同就显示出来了
When you do your job, that's the difference between us and them.
等下 那是卡布雷拉吗
Hold on, is that Cabrera?
我觉得那就是咱要找的人 杰姬
I think that's our guy, Jack.
咱们上
Let's go.
马丁·卡布雷拉
Martin Cabrera.
我们得问你几个问题
We need to ask you a few questions.
嘿
Hey!
跑啊哥们儿 - 嘿
Run, man! - Hey!
等会儿
Hold on!
拦下那辆大巴
Stop that bus!
慢着
Hold it!
停下
Stop the bus!
就现在
Right now.
把我身后那门关好
Keep the door closed behind me.
所有人请待在你们的座位上
Everyone stay in your seats.
现在是警♥察♥办公
It's police business.
你们俩 过去
You two, come on.
淡定点哥们 我啥都没干
Chill, man. I didn't even do nothing!
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
什么都没干♥你♥跑什么啊
What the hell'd you run for, huh?
我当时不知道你真的是警♥察♥
I didn't know you was a real cop.
我以为你要杀了我呢
I thought you were gonna kill me.
我以为我是下一个
I thought I was next.
口径九毫米手♥枪♥
Nine millimeter.
你的观光结束了 小子
Tour's over for you, kid.
下一站是雷克斯岛(纽约附近的一个监狱岛)
Next stop's Rikers Island.
走吧
Let's go.
好了好了
All right, all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
你我都清楚你做过什么
You and I both know what you did.
我没强♥奸♥她 - 哦 你没有吗
I didn't rape her. - Oh, you didn't?
那好吧 就当你没有
Okay, well, let's say you didn't.
但我们还掌握 你持有非法枪♥械♥的罪行
We still got you on possession of an illegal firearm...
哦对 还有拒捕 根据你的档案
oh, and resisting arrest, which, with your record,
我觉得判个三到六年的正好
I think is good for about three to six for you.
你闭嘴
Shut up, man.
没人会揍我的 好吗
Ain't nobody gonna punk me, all right?
真的吗
Really?
知道谁要揍你吗
Yeah? Know who's going to punk you?
一大群犯人
A bunch of prison inmates are going to punk you.
我肯定能挺过去的 我上回就挺过去了
I'm gonna skate this, same as I skated on the last one.
错 你会变成某人的小母狗 你个强♥奸♥犯
No, you're gonna be someone's prison bitch, you rapist.
暴徒 啊
"Fury," huh?
你什么时候纹上这个的
When did you get that tat?
好几个月前了 - 干什么用
A couple of months ago. - For what?
某种加入帮派的形式吗
Some kind of, uh, gang initiation?
知道吗 穆诺兹也有个这样的纹身
You know, Munoz had the same one.
你们俩都纹这个 是为了强♥奸♥莉莉·里维拉
Did you both get it for raping Lily Rivera?
是啊 没准我真就这么干了 你能怎么着
Yeah, maybe I did, so what?
你做什么都已无力回天了
There's nothing you could do about it.
对不起啊 我滑了一下
I'm sorry, I slipped.
让这哥们儿控制着点 行不
Keep your man in check, all right?
他是个疯子
Guy's crazy!
对啊他就是
Yes, he is.
穆诺兹死了
Munoz is dead.
雷莫斯也死了
Ramos is dead.
只剩下你跟塔克尔了
All that's left is you and Turkel.
上次我见塔克时
Last time I saw Turk,
他被凶手吓坏了
he was freaked out about the murders.
你在哪见到他的
Where did you see him?
写下来
Write it down.
写下来
Write it down.
他现在住在他奶奶家
He's staying at his grandma's house.
那么 你觉得谁是凶手呢
So, who do you think did it?
我们脱罪后 她哥哥对我们大发雷霆
When we got off, her brother went nutso on us.
在法庭上大喊大叫
Screaming in the courtroom,
说他要一个一个地杀了我们
saying he was gonna kill us, one by one.
他没从你开始实在是太失策了
Too bad he didn't start with you first.
莉莉比我小七岁
Lily's seven years younger than me.
所以 我一直都听着这些 马克 带莉莉去上学
So my whole life, it was, "Mark, walk Lily to school.
马克 照顾好莉莉
Mark, take care of Lily.
马克 帮莉莉做作业
Mark, help Lily with homework"
那天晚上 她说她要去朋友家参加个聚会
That night, she was going to a party at a friend's house.
我说 聚会结束后我去接她
I said I'd meet her and walk her home,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表