作为作者 我跟你不一样
Well, I'm not the writer you are.
而作为领导 我跟你也不一样
And I'm not the leader of men you are.
看这句话
Says so...
就在这儿
right here.
很多你写的关于我的内容
A lot of what you wrote about me...
很刺耳
was hard to hear...
但却 很准确
but... accurate.
一些我写的关于你的内容
Some of what I wrote about you
也很刺耳
is hard to hear...
但很准确
but accurate.
我大学时是赛艇队的队长
I was captain of my college rowing team.
你能想到吗
Did you know that?
有十六个人都要听我指挥
16 men under my command.
重点是 咱俩是一个好团队
The point is we're a good team.
如果我们能坦诚相对就锦上添花了
And a better one when we keep the other guy honest.
即使有些话会伤人
Even when it stings.
听着 我并不了解你
Well, I don't know about you,
但是我这个星期足够诚实了
but I've had enough honesty for one week.
赛艇队的队长
Does the captain of the rowing team
会坐到船头 击鼓打气吗
get to sit up front and beat a drum?
还给大家分朗姆酒呐
And dispenses rum rations.
真不错
Impressive.
市长和公园管理委员要在四点钟来访
We've got the mayor and the parks commissioner at 4:00.
楼上见
See you upstairs.
我不知道该说什么 丹尼
I don't know what to say, Danny.
什么都不用对我说
Don't have to say anything to me.
谢谢杰米吧
Thank Jamie.
谢谢你 杰米
Jamie, thank you.
嘿 对你所经历的这些事 我感到很遗憾
Hey. I'm just sorry you had to go through all this.
谢谢你 杰米
Thank you, Jamie.
回见 吉娜
I'll see you around, Gina.
谢谢你 丹尼 - 没事
Thank you, Danny. - Thanks.
走啦 回家吧
Come on. Let's go home.
干得漂亮 小弟
Good job, baby brother.
谢谢 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
咱们回到这儿来干嘛
What are we doing back here?
你竞拍下来的东西是
The auction item you won promised you a front-row seat
近距离了解刑事司法体系 对吧
to the criminal justice system, right?
来看看这个
So watch this.
你为什么杀她
Why did you kill her?
无可奉告 无可奉告
No comment. No comment.
无可奉告
No comment.
你心里能承受得住凶手要被绳之以法了吗
You ready to go put some bad guys away?
这天我已经盼了十五年
I have waited 15 years for this day.
我已经盼到花儿也谢了
I'm more than ready.
还有 艾琳 谢谢你
And, Erin... thank you.
谢谢 内森
Thank you, Nathan.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表