你在我就开不下去
I can't drive with you.
什么叫我在你就开不下去了
You can't drive with me? What do you mean?
我是说你在的时候我就没法开
I mean I can't drive with you.
真受不了你
You're just impossible.
算了吧
Forget it.
好吧
Okay.
穿橘红色帽衫
Guy walking into the park
进公园的那个 那就是小个子
Orange hoodie-- That's Tiny.
缉毒警知道他点什么
What does Narcotics know about Tiny?
他很聪明
He's smart.
从来没有因大案被抓过
He's never been caught with any felony weight.
他总能摆脱指控 而且他有个好律师
He's always been able to ditch it; and he's got a good lawyer.
我们已经监视他好几个月了
We've been watching him for a couple of months now.
他总是让他的手下去卖♥♥货
He always has one of his guys make the actual transaction.
好的 这个小个子 他总是带着货吗
Okay, this guy Tiny, he usually packing?
我们的线人提供的可靠情报说他现在带着
We have a credible CI tell us he's carrying
一把九毫米手♥枪♥
a nine-millimeter on him today.
和打中德文的子弹同样的口径
Same caliber that hit Devon.
太好了 那咱们还在等啥
Exactly. So what the hell are we waiting for?
等一下 丹尼 据我们所知
Hold on, Danny. For all we know,
这些人都带着枪
all these guys are carrying.
别逞个人英雄主义 明白吗
No Lone Ranger stuff, capisce?
明白 团队中没有我个人 长官
Got it. No "I" in "team," Sarge.
我们组准备好了
My team is ready.
好的 那就数到三动手
Okay. So on three, then?
没问题
Let's do it.
太好了 三
Good. Three.
喔 喔
Whoop, whoop!
站住
Hold it!
闪开 警♥察♥ 站住
Move! Police! Hold it!
警♥察♥
Police!
站住
Hold it!
嘿
Hey!
他把枪扔了 把枪捡起来
He dropped the gun! Get the gun!
嘿
Hey!
别跑
Hold it!
下来吧你
Come here!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Let me see your hands.
我的腿 - 闭嘴
My leg! - Shut up!
伙计 你弄疼我了
I'm hurt, man.
他把我从楼梯上摔下来了 长官
He threw me down the stairs, sir.
我没摔他 长官
I didn't throw him down the stairs, Sergeant.
我的腿 伙计
Oh, my leg, man!
闭嘴
Shut up!
叫辆救护车
Call for a bus.
我的腿 疼死我了
Oh, my leg! It hurts, man!
我没摔他
I didn't throw him down the stairs.
相信我 我要是摔他了我会告诉你的
Believe me, if I did, I'd tell you.
我不该离开宾馆的
I should have never left the hotel.
我非常抱歉
I'm sorry about all this.
我没想把您弄到这种难堪的境地
I didn't mean to put you in a difficult situation.
别担心我 我能担得了这事
Don't worry about me. I got pretty broad shoulders.
我找您是因为我能看出来您是个好人
I approached you because I could see you were a good man.
您可以随便把我
You could have pushed me off
推给其他人 但您没有
Onto someone else, but you didn't.
是啊 我没有
No, I didn't.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
那个从国♥务♥院♥来的女人
That woman from the State Department...
一直管我要 证明
Kept asking me for...
证据 证人 来支持我的申诉
Proof... evidence, witnesses to support my claims.
但我一样都没有
I don't have any of those things.
我只是 了解我的父亲
I just... know my father.
他是个 有坚定信念的人
He is a man of... great faith...
保护家族的荣誉对他而言
And protecting the family name
比什么都重要
Is more important to him than anything.
我也是个有信念的人
Well, I'm a man of faith...
我不能想象任何比保护我的孩子
And I can't imagine anything more important
更重要的事
Than protecting my kids.
我给家族带来了耻辱
I brought shame.
而在我的家族中
And in my family...
那是不可容忍♥的
That is unforgivable.
我不期望你会理解
I don't expect you to understand.
我确实不理解
I don't understand.
但我相信你
But I believe you.
伊莎贝拉
Isabelle...
最终决定权是在国♥务♥院♥手里
This decision will ultimately rest with the State Department
但我保证
But I promise you...
我会尽全力保护你的安全
I will do everything I can to keep you safe.
嘿 等一下
Hey, hold on.
等等
Hold on.
等一下 嘿
Hold on a second, guys. Hey.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
看着眼熟吗
This look familiar?
我想你是在逃跑的时候丢掉的
I think you dropped it on your little run.
随你怎么说吧 伙计
If you say so, man.
听着 我才不在乎你干了些什么
Look, I don't care what you did.
我甚至都不在乎你想要干什么
I don't even care what you plan on doing.
我关心的只是找出来谁开枪打的德文.威廉姆斯
All I care about is finding out who shot Devon Williams.
我不知道
I don't know.
你要对我撒谎 就像你对你的小伤
You're gonna lie to me? Just like you're lying
撒谎一样
About your little injury here?
说的好像跟你关心这发生过什么似的
Just you lying about giving a crap what happens here?
我再问你一遍 谁冲那个孩子开的枪
I'm gonna ask you one more time: Who the hell shot that kid?
别碰他 警探
Off him, Detective.
够了 把他带走
Come on! Get him out of here!
长官 我知道你要说什么
Sarge, I know what you're gonna say, all right?
不 你才不知道我要说什么
No, you have no idea what I'm gonna say.
他是个人♥渣♥而且他在撒谎
He's a scumbag, and he's lying.
而且巡警守则不会因为
And the patrol guide doesn't make exceptions
他是人♥渣♥就让你为所欲为
For scumbags like him.
得了 有个十岁的小孩
Come on, we got a ten-year-old kid
还躺在医院里而他肯定知道点什么
Lying in a hospital bed and he knows something!
在那之外我还得告诉缉毒组的组长
And on top of that, I got a Narcotics sergeant
说我控制不住我的人
Telling me I can't control my guys.
你这暴脾气就会让他的手下陷入危险
And a hothead like you puts his guys in danger.
他这是活该 对不
Look, that guy got what he deserved, okay?
上周你就被叫到风纪组去了 上上周惹的
Last week you got into it with IA; week before that,
是阿德莫的辩护律师
It was Adamo's defense attorney;
今天早晨是法医办公室 现在又是这事
This morning it was the M.E.'s Office; and now this.
现在有什么事 我在工作而已 组长
Now what?! I'm doing my job here, Sarge!
告诉你个好消息 从明天开始
You know what, you just bought yourself
给我参加感性训练去
Some sensitivity training, starting tomorrow!
我还得办这案
I need to work this case.
你知道你该办啥吗
You know what you need to work?
管好你自己的臭脾气吧
Your freakin' anger management.
我就是想给他一张传票而已
See, I was going to give this guy a summons, right?
但他这小爆脾气一上来
Then he starts with the attitude.
我就把他抓起来了
So I arrested him.
你知道吗 我就是对
You know, I-I'm just...really tired of going
去那种下三滥的居民区帮他们但
Into neighborhoods trying to help people
被他们当敌人对待感到厌烦了
And getting treated like I'm the enemy.
那解决方法难道是把
And is the answer to treat the people
住在那的人都当作敌人吗
Who live there like the enemy?
不是
No.
也许他知道你为什么在社区里
Maybe if he knew why you were there, in the neighborhood
也许他只是在帮你
He might support what you're trying to do.
也许他只是想打爆你的脑壳
Or maybe he just might try to blow your brains out.
我们不
We don't...
我们在这里不这么打断人
We don't interrupt like that... here.
抱歉
Oh. Forgive me.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表