像是顾问之类的职位
Just some advisory position
给公♥司♥或者别地儿工作
Uh, one company or another.
我想知道你能帮我吗
I'm just wondering if you could help me out.
看你说的 你可是跟总统们一起打高尔夫啊
Oh, come on. You've golfed with presidents.
是前总统们 他们现在也都想
Ex-presidents, who are all trying
找到自己事业的第二春
To find their own second act right now.
不像你 弗兰克 在纽约你可是
No, you are connected, Frank
关系众多 三教九流你全熟
In New York City, every which way
而且正在位
Right at this very minute.
也许你可以帮我打听一下
Maybe you could put out a few feelers for me, huh?
我以前也算是开飞机载过你们海军陆战队的
I did sort of carry your sorry Marine ass, back in the day.
现在是谁记性不好了
Now who's got the lousy memory?
是这样 我很乐意帮你
Listen, I'd... I'd be happy to.
但是我有个问题
But I got a question:
嗯
Hm?
你在上边是怎么上厕所的
How do you go to the bathroom up there?
我可是认真问的 伙计
Hey, I'm serious, man.
马丁遭罪了吗
Did Martin suffer?
没有 当时太快了
No. It happened very fast.
他在回家路上正要发短♥信♥给你
He was trying to text you that he was on his way home.
我本想让他早点回家
I'd been trying to get him to come home early
好告诉他我有了
To tell him what I just found out.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
我们本来是要庆祝的
We were going to celebrate.
听着 看起来似乎凶手对你丈夫的袭击是有预谋的
Look, it appears that your husband was targeted.
你知道有谁想害他吗
Do you have any idea who would want to hurt him?
不知道
No.
有客户对他不满意的吗
Did he have any disgruntled clients?
有客户有黑社会背景吗 哪怕沾点儿边
Any clients with ties to organized crime, anything?
没有 马丁不该摊上这种事
Never. Martin didn't deserve this.
我知道
I know.
他现在应该和我还有肚里的宝宝在这儿
He should be here with me and our baby.
求你 抓到杀人凶手 - 放心
Please, find the person who did this. - Okay...
求求你 - 没问题
Please. - Okay.
她就是个制♥服♥控 文
She's a badge bunny, Vin.
那又怎样 她跟别的警♥察♥约过会吗
So what? She's dated a couple other cops?
还有一堆消防员呐
And half a dozen firefighters
那都是过去的事了 雷根
That's all in the past, Reagan.
明白吗 - 好吧
All right? - Okay.
你的语气可不太对
I don't appreciate your tone
因为塔尼娅是我的女神
Cause Tanya's the one.
好吧 - 我是真心的
Okay. - I mean that.
知道了 - 怎么了
All right. - What is going on?
停下 - 嘿 别跑
Stop! - Hey, stop!
嘿 - 小心点
Hey! - Hey! Look out!
嘿 停 停车
Hey, hey. Hey...
小心 看车 嘿 小心
Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey...!
你还好吗
You all right?
他身上有血 文 向调度中心报告
He's got blood on him, Vin. Call it in.
调度中心12号♥大卫 给我派一辆救护车
Central 12 David. I need a bus.
孩子 你还好吗 跟我聊聊
Hey, you okay? Hey, talk to me.
在48街上第8大道第9大道之间 马上
...48th between Eighth and Ninth, forthwith.
怎么样 哥们
You okay, bud?
我在来的路上去了趟罗仕金融大厦
I stopped by Rorsch Financial on the way in.
告诉我你有什么好消息吧 姐们
Tell me you got something good, partner.
同事说马丁·凯希尔人挺好 没有敌人
Coworkers say Martin Cahill was a great guy, no enemies.
好极了 她妻子也是这么说的
Great. I got the same thing from his wife.
我还看了看他的电脑和邮箱 没问题
Went through his computer and e-mails-- squeaky clean.
那为什么这么好一人儿会被人莫名其妙地打死呢
So why does a saint get gunned down out of nowhere?
你说啥 我听不到
What's that? I can't hear you
你所说的咱这个案子线索越来越少
over our case getting colder by the minute.
好吧 也许你的第二现场会让案子线索多些
Well, maybe your second crime scene will warm things up.
什么第二现场
Second crime scene?
第二起枪击案已经发生了 这回是在布朗克斯区
Another shooting just went down, this time in the Bronx.
一家养老院里
A retirement home.
你怎么知道是我们要找的人 - 作案手法相同
How do you know it's our guy? - Same M.O.
凶手漫步到受害者面前
Killer strolls up to the vic
不发一言开枪射击 然后再若无其事地走开
Shoots without saying a word, strolls off.
想冒险认为这只是巧合吗
Want to take a chance it's just a coincidence?
不想
No.
只会感觉有一点粘
Just gonna feel a little stick.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Okay.
谢谢你帮我们 琳达
Thanks for seeing us, Linda.
他被吓坏了 而我知道你能让他平静下来
He's been so freaked out. I knew you could keep him calm.
你做得非常好
Ah, you're doing a pretty good job yourself.
儿童服务处的人呢
Where's Child Services?
他们在大厅里
Oh, they're out in the lobby.
他们要把他带走时 他一直在大喊大叫
He screamed bloody murder when they tried to take him.
但总有人试着去找他的家吧
But someone's trying to locate his family, right?
是的 文用手♥机♥拍了张照片
Yeah, Vin took a cell phone picture.
他正在我们发现他的附近查呐
He's canvassing the neighborhood where we found him.
很好
Good.
好了 孩子
Okay, bud.
这个孩子身上还有另一个神秘的地方
Well, here's another mystery to add to this little guy.
他衬衫上的血是哪来的
The blood on his shirt?
那不是他的血
That's not his blood.
真的吗
Really.
我帮他清理时 没看见他身上有擦伤
When I cleaned him up, I didn't find a scratch
或者割伤 所以
Or a cut on him, so I tested
我检测对比了他的血和衬衫上的血
His blood and the blood on the shirt.
是两种不同的血型
It's two different types.
这孩子身上有别人的血 他看见什么了
Got someone else's blood on him. What's this kid seen?
问问他试试
Try asking him.
哥们 我再问最后一次 好吗
Hey, bud, let's try this one more time, okay?
来 - 别放下我 - 没事了
Let's go. - No. Don't put me down. - Okay, okay.
没事的 一切都好
It's okay. You're all right.
我只是想把你放到桌子上
I'm just gonna put you right here on the table.
你现在很安全
You're totally safe.
有我在 放心
Okay, I got you.
很明显 有人告诉过你
Obviously, somebody told you that
如果你遇到麻烦
If you ever had a problem
应该立刻去找离着最近的警♥察♥
You should find the nearest police officer.
这就是你跑来找我的原因 对吗
That's why you ran up to me, right?
可是如果你不开口说话 我就没法帮你
Yeah? But I can't help you solve it unless you talk to me.
所以 你必须勇敢起来
Okay, so you need to be really brave.
你已经知道我叫杰米了 那你叫什么呢
Told you that my name is Jamie. What's your name?
凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔 是个很酷的名字
Kyle. Okay. That's a cool name.
很高兴认识你 凯尔
Nice to meet you, Kyle.
你住在哪 哥们
Where do you live, bud?
你有什么发现
What do you got?
露丝·科林斯 今年80岁
Ruth Collins, 80 years old.
吃午饭时被枪杀
Shot in the middle of eating lunch.
能看得出来
I can see that much.
她有什么敌人吗 或者别的什么 他们说什么了吗
She have enemies? Anything? Any story?
什么都没说
Not a one.
温柔的老太太 扫地都不伤蝼蚁命
Sweet little old lady, wouldn't hurt a fly.
有点像咱们的第一个受害者 对吧
Sort of like our first victim, huh?
至于凶手 至于凶手
As for the shooter... As for the shooter--
让我猜猜 没人看见他的情况 没有目击者
let me guess. Nobody saw anything. No witnesses.
他可能是白人 黑人 高个 矮个
He could be white, black, tall, short...
事实上 这回我们有录像
Actually, this time... we have video.
看 这就是咱们要找的人
Okay, there's our guy.
通过跟门的高度比较
Judging by the height of that door
我觉得他身高六英尺上下
I'd say he's about six foot, give or take.
把面罩摘下来 快
Take that hood off, come on.
有任务在身 正尽可能的保持镇静
On a mission, as calm as can be.
或者说是泰然自若
Or calm as a cucumber.
确实
Exactly.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表