一块钱换你在想什么
A dollar for your thoughts?
我们漏掉些东西
We're missing something.
我们看不到的东西
We're not seeing it.
我是说 死者有一个皇后区的黑人
I mean, we got a black man in Queens,
一个布鲁克林的年轻人 一个布朗克斯的老人
a young woman in Brooklyn, an elderly man in the Bronx,
但是有些事还是不对
but something doesn't add up.
什么
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 我们有可以和枪手联♥系♥起来的东西 是吧
I mean, we got stuff that connects the shooter, right?
有从健康食品店找到的垃圾
We got the trash from the health food store,
有绿色子弹
we got the green bullets,
但没什么线索可以和这些受害者联♥系♥起来的
but we got nothing connecting these victims.
那你怎么想 这些枪击是随机的么
So, what do you think, that these are random?
不 不 绝对不是
No. No, no, no, no.
这个凶手 他选这些人是有原因的
This shooter, he's choosing these people for a reason.
那有什么联♥系♥呢
So, what's the connection?
我们明白了 头儿 是他们的车
We got it, Sarge. It's their cars.
受害者一开的是辆克莱斯勒挑战者
Victim one drove a Challenger.
受害者二的 是一辆福特远足
Victim two an Excursion.
受害者三的 是一辆保时捷911
Victim three a 911.
我不明白
I don't see it.
这三辆车有个共同点
All three of these vehicles have one thing in common.
它们都是油老虎
They're all gas guzzlers.
我明白这些SUV费油 那又怎么样
Well, I get the SUV, but the others?
确实 不过这三辆车都是属于交耗油税的车型
Yeah, but all three of them fall under the gas guzzler tax.
怎么回事
Which is?
有一条法规提到任何车
A law that says that any car that fails
没有通过燃料节约标准的 都要交惩罚性税
to meet fuel economy standards will pay a penalty tax.
头儿 这个人吃有机食物 用绿色子弹
Sarge, this guy is eating organic food, he's using green ammo
瞄准耗油的汽车
and he's targeting gas guzzlers.
一个环保极端主义者吗
An environmental extremist?
没错 枪手是在通过一次干掉一个司机
Yes, our shooter's trying to save the environment
来拯救环境
one dead motorist at a time.
所以我们会追查那些激进的绿色环保组织
So, we'll get going on all the hard-core green groups.
这个城市里 这样的组织至少有五十个
In this city, there's got to be at least 50.
我们会从联邦调查局的监督名单查起
We'll start with the federal watch list.
好的 快去吧
All right, go.
那也许是真的 列夫先生
That may be true, Mr. Leaf.
你们是唯一一个宣称为了保护环境
You're the only green group with a stated goal
愿意消灭人类的组织
of obliterating the human race.
那话可不能按字面意思理解
That is not meant to be taken literally.
真的吗
Really?
那为什么这里说
Then why does it say,
要拯救地球母亲唯一的方法
"The only way to save Mother Earth
就是把人类彻底消灭
is to eradicate the human race from existence"?
警探 你想知道我昨天在哪
Detective, you wanted to know where I was yesterday
以及前天 我可以告诉你
and the day before; I told you.
我的手下可以证明
My staff confirmed it.
现在请你离开
Now, please leave.
等等 列夫先生
Hold on. Mr. Leaf.
你知道么 要是你想把这事弄到分局去处理
You know, if you want to deal with this down at the precinct,
我能帮你实现
I can make that happen for you.
我已经把知道的一切都告诉你了 就是不知道
I told you everything I know, which is nothing.
你现在到底想要怎样
Now, what do you want?
我想要知道到底是谁在到处杀害无辜的人
I want to know who's going around killing innocent people,
我认为你可以帮我找到这个人
and I think you can help me find out who did it.
无辜么 - 没错
Innocent? - That's right.
鉴于对这个星球的所作所为 没有什么是无辜的
There is nothing innocent about what we do to this planet.
如果有人想过采取什么措施
Now, if somebody wanted to do something about that,
我为他们的勇气而鼓掌
well, then, I applaud their courage.
那你会纵容这样的行为吗
So you condone this behavior?
如果有人闯进你家
If somebody broke into your house
再放把火 难道你没有权利
and set it on fire, wouldn't you have the right,
按照法律规定 去杀了那个人吗
under the law, to kill that person?
这和夺去无辜的生命不一样
That is not the same thing as taking an innocent life.
如果你把地球当作你真正的家 就有关系
It is, if you consider the Earth your true home.
你知道么
You know what?
也许我真地领悟你的观点了
Maybe I do see your point.
也许你真的是对的
Maybe you're right. Maybe...
把你手拿开 - 你搞毛啊
Get your hands off me. - What the hell are you doing?!
赶紧把手拿开
Get your hands off me right now.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许我们就是问题的根源 也许我们还能帮你解决
Maybe we are the problem, and maybe we can help you fix it.
先从解决你开始吧
By starting with you.
你♥他♥妈♥到底想咋着
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
我在为你的事业作贡献
I'm donating to the cause.
我真的不知道
I don't know anything.
你知道 我觉得你肯定知道
I think you do. I think you do,
你最好现在就老实交代
and you better start talking right now
否则我把碳都排放到你这逼脸上
before I put my carbon footprint down your ugly...
好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay!
我说还不行嘛
Okay, I'll tell you!
有屁快放
Start talking.
赶紧的
Now!
我在一次聚会上
I met... this guy...
见过一个家伙
at a rally.
他原来
He was a...
是个当兵的
a former military guy.
他之前有说过这么一档子事儿
He was talking about doing something like this,
但是他想搞大点
but he wanted to go big,
问我和我的组织能不能帮他
asked if me and my group would help him.
然后你就没跟任何人说起过吗
And you don't say anything to anyone?
你没报♥警♥吗 - 我当时以为他说疯话
You don't call the cops? - I thought he was crazy.
我从没想到他真敢这么干
I never believed he was actually gonna do it.
他叫啥 - 我不知道
What's his name? - I don't know!
如我所说 就是在聚会上碰到的家伙
Like I said, he was just some guy at a rally.
你有那次聚会的照片么
Did you take any pictures at this rally?
有
Uh, yeah.
有的
Yeah.
我记得我有
Yeah, I think I did.
有没有能让我们看清他的脸的
Do you have one where we can see his face?
凯特 我刚才在里面
Kate. Look, I got a little
是有一点过分了 如果让你受不了
over-the-top in there and it made you uncomfortable,
我在此道歉
I apologize.
你不用向我道歉
You got nothing to apologize to me for.
好吧
Okay.
我们不是达到目的了么
We got what we came for, didn't we?
希望如此
Let's hope so.
听着 丹尼
Hey, listen, Danny.
我经手的案子都办完了
I'm all caught up on my cases,
接下来的这两天都没事
I got nothing going on the next couple of days.
加班什么的也无所谓 可以帮你分担下
I'm happy to go overtime, take the load off of you.
没事的 没关系的
That's okay. That's okay.
我都不敢去想
I can't even begin to understand
你所经历的这一切
what you're going through.
不过如果你想叫我帮手 随时欢迎
But the option is there if you want it.
我很感激 凯特
I appreciate it, Kate.
好吧
Okay.
继续工作吧
Let's get back to work.
我们离那个健康食品店就几条街了
We're just a few blocks from the health food place.
看看那儿能不能有人能从里夫给咱们的
Let's see if anybody around there recognizes the face
照片上认出他来
from the picture Leaf just gave us.
好主意
Good idea.
看看 认不认的这小子
Look, do you know the guy or not?
不好意思 大哥 不认的
Sorry, man. Can't say that I do.
我们认为他经常在这里点黑豆煎饼
We think he comes in here, orders a black bean burrito.
有品位
Excellent choice.
你在搞笑么
You being funny?
因为我这周还真把幽默感搞丢了
'Cause I really lost my sense of humor this week.
不是 老兄 说说而已
No, dude. Just saying.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表