您的助手说我应该在这里等着
Your assistant said I should wait here.
丽贝卡
Rebekah?
我看她是去了洗手间了
I think she went to the ladies' room.
好吧
Okay.
那么你是
Um... and you are?
内森·安德森
Nathan Anderson.
他是你预约九点的客人
He's your 9:00.
您一定不记得了
You must not remember.
我在冬日花♥园♥慈善基金会的拍卖♥♥会上
I won an auction item that you offered over
拍到了你提供的一个拍卖♥♥品
At the Winter Garden Charity fund-raiser.
就是个在刑事司法系统坐席的前排座位
It's a front-row seat to the criminal justice system.
哦 是的 是这样
Right, yes, of course.
那么 你一定想看看
Well, you must really want to see
司法体系的办案程序
How the criminal justice system works.
不是很想看
Not really, no.
那我就不明白了
I don't understand.
事实上 我就想占用您点时间
The truth is, all I want is a minute of your time.
到底怎么了 安德森先生
What's really going on, Mr. Anderson?
我知道谁杀了我女儿
I know who killed my daughter,
我想让您帮我将其绳之于法
And I want you to put him in jail.
爸爸 我们刚刚大吵了一架
We just had a really big fight, Daddy.
他走了 不过
He left, but...
我感觉不对劲
I feel shaken up.
回我电♥话♥ 爸爸
Daddy, call me.
这是我家里电♥话♥的留言
That was left on my home machine.
她所说的那个人是她的男朋友 理查德
The person she's talking about is her boyfriend, Richard.
他嫉妒心很强
He could be very jealous
并且总是轻易发火
And was known to lose his temper.
你有没有给警♥察♥播过这个录音呢
Have you played this for the police?
好多次了
Many times.
好多次了么
Many times?
自从1998年她被杀断断续续地一直在放
Off and on since 1998 the year that she was murdered.
等会儿
Wait a minute.
我们在谈的是一件发生在15年前的案子么
We're talking about a murder that happened 15 years ago?
还没抓人么
And still no arrest?
不好意思
Excuse me.
妮基 能请你让我们 单独谈谈么
Nicky, can you give us a minute, please?
妈 求你了
Mom, please?
我不会再插话了
I won't say another word.
我当然希望你不说
I certainly hope not.
安德森先生 纽约市警♥察♥局有一个悬案小组
Mr. Anderson, the NYPD has a cold case squad.
我去过了
I've been there...
别的地方也去过好几次了
And everywhere else multiple times.
好的 那他们怎么说
Okay, and what have they said?
大部分都是尽可能地压抑住想笑的冲动
Mostly, what they want to do is suppress the urge to laugh
并且看我的样子就像在看疯子
And look at me like I'm crazy.
他们为什么笑
Why would they laugh?
我女儿的男友是理查德·鲁尔克
My daughter's boyfriend was Richard Rourke.
我明白了
I see.
理查德和他爸爸 普莱斯顿
Richard and his father, Preston
总是恬不知耻地利用他们的权势
Are not shy about using their power and influence
阻止进一步调查
To discourage further investigation.
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson...
您失去亲人我感到非常遗憾
I am deeply sorry for your loss.
我有亲身感受
I know firsthand how
知道失去至亲有多痛苦
Difficult it is to lose a close family member.
我也知道 你有多渴望能够结案
I also know how desperate the need for closure is
但就因为我们认为
But just because we want to believe
是某人干的
That someone is responsible
但并不代表确实是那么回事
It doesn't mean that they are.
雷根女士 您是助理检察官
Ms. Reagan, you're the assistant district attorney.
也是这城市里第一
And a member of the first family
执法家庭中的一员
Of law enforcement in this city.
现在回想起来 当时我在那拍卖♥♥品旁边
Now, when I saw your name alongside that item
看到您名字的时候 我就知道这标志着什么
I knew it was a sign.
我当时毫不犹豫地就捐了款
I didn't hesitate to give up that donation.
我这么做不是为了结案
I'm not doing this for closure.
我这么做是为了正义得以伸张
I'm doing this for justice.
还有恕我冒昧 帮帮我好不好 求你了
And with all due respect, will you help me, please?
好了 把你右手给我
Okay, give me your right hand.
没门儿 老兄
No way, man.
这可不行
This isn't happening.
波比 听着 我知道你很害怕
Bobby, look, I get it, you're freaking out
但该怎样就得怎样
But it is what it is.
害怕
Freaking out?
丹尼 前一分钟我们还在逼得喝地打
Danny, one minute we're playing
篮球 一眨眼功夫我就被拷了
A stupid game of basketball, the next, I'm in cuffs.
太疯狂了
This is nuts.
你也别在意 但你确实打人了
Well, not for nothing, but you did crack the guy
严格来讲 那是暴♥力♥伤人
And technically, that's assault.
我打他是因为他侮辱我
I cracked him 'cause he was insulting me.
还因为他整场球都拿我当个
'Cause-cause he was tossing me around
布娃娃一样推来搡去的
Like a rag doll the whole game.
拜托 丹尼 要是你也会这么做的
Come on, Danny, you would've done the same thing.
是 也许我也会
Yeah, I probably would've.
那特么的我们还在这聊什么
So, then, what the hell are we talking about here?
我别无选择 波比
I have no choice, Bobby.
那人要起诉你
The guy is pressing charges
依据法律我得抓你
The law says I got to collar you
我不得不这样做
And that's what I'm gonna do.
法律是用来保护人们的 丹尼 - 而不是伤害
The law is supposed to protect people, Danny, not hurt them.
我知道如果我能做主的话 那我现在就把你放了
I know, if it was up to me, I'd cut you loose right now.
但我做不了主
But I can't.
那我做下一件好事 行么
I'm gonna do the next best thing, okay?
我叫我妹妹过来了 看看她能做些什么
I called my sister down. We'll see what she can do.
你觉得她能把这事儿压下来么
You think she'll be able to squash this?
我不知道 这就得看她了
I don't know. It's up to her.
但我会代表你和她谈的
But I'm gonna talk to her on your behalf.
我也会让别人做同样的事
I'll get the other guys to do the same.
我们会告诉她这事儿不是你挑起的
We'll tell her you didn't start this thing.
那样就行了么
And that-that'll be enough?
你没有任何不良记录 对吧 - 对
You got nothing on your record, right? - Right.
好 地检办公室会给你照顾的
Okay, well, the D.A.'s office should look favorably upon that.
我觉得你能及时回家
My guess is you'll be home
赶上和家人共进晚餐
in time for dinner with the family.
那我工作怎么办
What about my job?
我的意思是 我现在应该在工作啊
I mean, I'm supposed to be at work right now.
如果让他们发现我缺勤一天是因为被拘了
If they find out I missed a day 'cause I got arrested,
我可能会丢了工作的
I could be out of a job.
嘿 嘿 我会给你老板打电♥话♥
Hey, hey, I'll call your boss.
我就告他你是一件案子的目击者或是什么的
I'll tell him you're a witness on a case or something.
我会给吉娜打电♥话♥告诉她发生了什么
I'll call Gina and tell her what's going on.
真的么
Yeah?
我妹妹来了 我过去和她说一下
My sister's here. Let me go talk to her.
我们会帮你摆平的 好吗
We'll get this straightened out, all right?
麻烦看下他
Take care of him, please.
你哥们怎么样啊
How's your buddy holding up?
不是很好
Not so good.
我觉得他打破人家脑袋之前
Well, I guess he should have thought about that
应该好好想想后果
before he cracked somebody's head open.
拜托 根本就不是那么回事
Come on, that's not even how it went down, okay?
是吉米的哥们挑的事儿
Jamie's buddy started the whole thing,
吉米也会这么说的 - 嗯哼
And Jamie will tell you same. - Mm-hmm.
有前科么
Does he have any priors?
没有
No.
拜托 听着 他是个好人 好吗
Come on, look, this is a good guy, okay?
我们在一起每周打一次球 已经很多年了
We've played basketball together once a week for years.
他是个居家男人 本地的一个电工
He's a family man. He's a local electrician.
他不是个罪犯
He's not a criminal.
可你拘留了他
You arrested him.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表