除非你在帅哥神父那有啥新线索
Unless you got something more on Father Handsome.
拉扎德不在他们这儿
They don't have Lazard, okay?
额 我马上就回去
I'm, uh... I'll be back soon.
嘿 老爹
Hey, Pop.
弗朗西斯 希腊神话中人间与地狱的
Francis, boundary between Earth and the underworld.
边界是啥来着 4个字母
Greek mythology, four letters.
是X为结尾的吗
Ending in X?
那出口就该可以了
Then exit would work.
冥河 S T Y X(PS:冥河斯提克斯)
Styx, S-T-Y-X.
谢了
Thank you.
冥河斯提克斯
The River Styx.
帮我个忙吧 老爹
I need a favor, Pop.
司机就在外面等着呢
There's a driver waiting outside,
普通百姓
a civilian.
你得帮我去趟新泽西
I need you to take a ride over to Jersey
然后找你的老朋友聊聊
And talk to your old friends there.
我不能打电♥话♥过去说么
Couldn't I just call them?
不行 这事儿必须得当面说
No, this has to be done face-to-face,
不能有电♥话♥记录 邮件 要不留一丝痕迹
No phone records, no e-mails, nothing.
就是在你们那帮都退了的老朋友圈
Just the retired brass old-boys network
用你那老一套
And your old-school methods.
好吧
Okay.
同时你们还得想出来
You guys need to figure out
一个最佳方案好把这个信息送到
The best way to deliver a message
而且不能留下咱们的任何蛛丝马迹
Without a smudge of fingerprints from here.
其他的什么都不要跟我说
I don't want to know a thing.
我只要结果
I'll see a result,
或者没有
Or I won't.
名字 地址 还有记录都是分开的
The name and address and record of the individual.
我想要传达的意思就是
All I want is a message delivered
告诉她 她惹了她不应该惹得人了
That says she's got her hooks in the wrong whale.
夜里现在出发
This time of night
一个小时左右就能到海边了
You can be in Sea Breeze in about an hour.
你确定要这么干吗
You're sure about this?
老爹 我在执法机关也干了40多年了
Pop, I've given over 40 years to law enforcement.
这案子的受害者是个好人
The victim in this is a good man
他甚至可以为警局名誉而辞职
Who would fall on his sword for my department.
如果为了保护他 我可能会冒什么风险的话
If I want to go out on a limb to protect him,
就把我的嘉奖纪录抹去几个得了
Let them take a couple of bricks out of my house in Cop Heaven.
放心吧 没问题
You got it.
所以就那个姿势而言缺的不是棒球手套
So it wasn't a mitt or a wrestler's outfit
也不是摔跤手的一身行头
Missing from that pose.
而是一根曲棍球棒
It was a hockey stick.
不是吧
No way.
是的 他姓罗驰
Yeah, his last name's Laroche.
这家伙在高中时就被蒙特利尔加拿大人队
Guy got drafted to the Montreal Canadiens
给选走了
Out of high school,
他职业生涯结束时是82年当时他在纽约游骑兵队
Ended his career as a fourth-line wing
打的是四线边卫
With the '82 Rangers
而且给他治膝盖伤的医生
And whose knee guy
当时在那座大厦有个办公室 所以他当时总去
Had an office in that building that he keeps going back to.
那他是从哪出走的
So where's he AWOL from?
在奥尔巴尼郊外的一个养老院
Some assisted-care home outside of Albany.
上次打电♥话♥报♥警♥告他是什么时候
When's the last time a call went out on him?
没有过周末 所以应该是4天前
Nothing over the weekend, so four days ago.
你觉得他没事儿么
You think he's all right?
我还是觉得咱应该叫后援过来
I still think we should call for backup.
我们现在也不确定那孩子就在里面
Well, we don't even know if the kid's in there yet.
不管有没有搜查令 咱们都是在侵犯
Warrant or no, we're still violating
这些人的至圣所
these people's belief in sanctuary.
他们会生气的
It makes them angry.
他们过后就会没事的
They'll get over it.
警♥察♥
Police.
我们有搜查令来搜查这里
We got a warrant to search the premises.
不好意思 我们现在关门不接纳做礼拜的了
Sorry, we closed for services.
对我们来说没有 你们关不了门
Not for us, you're not.
这是至圣所 先生
This a sanctuary, sir.
是 但是这搜查令比你的至圣所更厉害 好么
Yeah, and this warrant trumps your sanctuary, okay?
所以你就靠边站站吧
So why don't you step aside.
好吧 闪开 我们进去了
All right, step aside. We're going in.
退后 - 嘿
Back up! - Hey!
你再碰我一下试试 抬起手来
Put your hands on me again. Get them up.
抬起来
Get them up.
下去
Get down the stairs
把门打开
and open the door.
现在就去
Now.
举起来
Keep them up.
快点
Move it.
很好 打开门
Go on, open the door.
叫后援 凯特
Call for backup, Kate.
走着
Go on.
警探们在林顿大街42号♥
Detectives at 42 Linden Street.
闪开 闪开
Step aside. Hey, move it!
往后点
Step back.
你是谁 - 靠边儿
Who are you? - Step aside.
嘿 往后点儿
Hey, step back.
嘿 图森特
Hey! Toussaint!
后退
Back up.
你们不能来这
You can't be here.
退后 我说了
Step back, I said!
嘿
Hey!
他怎么了
Hey, what's wrong with him?
他到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with him?
这是至圣所 拜托
This is a sanctuary! Please...
这是啥 - 没啥
What's that? - There is nothing wrong.
不要干扰仪式
Please do not interfere.
拜托
Please.
我们必须把他从魔鬼的手中救出来
We must free him from the demons.
凯特叫救护车
Kate, call a bus!
听从我的神
Listen to my spirit.
散去吧
Be gone.
他自♥由♥了
He's free!
魔鬼被驱逐了
The demons are gone!
魔鬼被驱逐了
The demons are gone!
他自♥由♥了 他自♥由♥了
He is free! Oh, he's free.
魔鬼都走了
The demons are gone!
有人扰乱治安 马上到 - 为啥这么半天才来
10-85, forthwith, - What took you so long?
是关于一个情绪失控者的报♥警♥
Regarding an EDP.
西57街25号♥
2-5 West 5-7.
警官们
Officers!
你们得想想办法
You guys got to do something.
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
嘿 - 好了 我们找到他了
Hey. - it's all right. we got it.
马尔科姆?
Malcolm?
是马尔科姆·罗驰吧
Malcolm Laroche?
嘿 对阵纽约岛人队
Hey, third period,
季后赛第二场 第三阶段的比赛
Game two, playoffs against the Islanders.
一进球 一助攻
One goal, one assist,
一个球员被送到医院了
One player sent to the hospital.
是的 你是马尔科姆. 罗驰
Yeah, you're Malcolm Laroche.
你知道我?
You know me?
是的 我知道
Yes, I do, yeah.
诺斯医生正往这边赶
Dr. Noth is on his way.
诺医生
Dr. No?
是的 诺医生
Dr. No, yeah.
你想回家么
You want to go home?
回家 是的
Home. yeah.
好
Okay.
为什么不放松一下
Why don't we relax?
没多久他们就来了
They'll be here in a minute.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表