怎么了
What?
咱们这是日行一善 好不好
It's our good deed for the day, all right?
省省吧 兄弟 我来搞定
Slow your roll, bro. I got it.
到了 - 谢谢你
All right. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我发誓 在刚才问路的时候
I swear, when I asked for directions,
绝没料到会载我一程
I never expected a ride.
或者说 是一趟观光游
Or a guided tour, I bet.
这是我们的荣幸 真的
Well, it was our pleasure. It really was.
希望你在随后的纽约之行开心
I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in New York.
那么 如果你还需要其他
Now, if you need anything--
任何帮助 给我打电♥话♥就行 知道吗
That's anything-- just call me, okay?
人们都说纽约人特别粗鲁
And they say New Yorkers are so rude.
真是胡说八道 你们俩太赞了
Crazy. - You guys are awesome.
谢谢啦 拜拜
Thank you. Bye.
再见
Bye.
喔
Ooh.
贴心警官 准备好重返工作岗位了吗
Officer Sweetie Pie, are you ready to get back to work?
还没 我快饿死了
No. I'm starving.
就在街那边 有家特棒的日本料理店
There's this great Japanese fusion place right up the street.
咱俩一起去那儿吃午饭吧
Put us out for lunch.
你刚把咱们整个午饭时间用光了
You just used up our entire meal period.
1C线广播 一则报案称
One Charles on the air, be advised you have a 911 call
有人持枪出现在华盛顿广场公园
Of a man with a gun in Washington Square Park.
男子 白人 三十多岁 身着灰色西装和领带 深色头发
Male white, 30s, wearing a gray suit and tie dark hair.
开工
Let's do it.
我真的快饿死了
I'm really starving.
这叫报应 兄弟
That's karma, bro.
我要饿扁了
I'm really hungry.
我不知道哪儿才算中间立场 议员先生
I'm not sure where that middle ground would be, Councilman.
在你看来一天工作12小时才能不断创造财富
You see a 12-hour workday creating economies;
而我看到的是三万四千名警员因疲惫无法全心工作
I see 34,000 tired cops unable to perform at their optimum.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
抱歉
Sorry.
我才该道歉 我知道你很忙
No, I'm sorry; I know you're busy.
对你再忙也有时间
Not for you.
我到底该怎么对付你的上级
How the hell do I handle your boss?
市长今天在法庭上失态了吗
The mayor didn't behave himself in court today?
他的竞选顾问
His campaign consultant
从他的再竞选基金里
embezzles a quarter of a million dollars
挪用了二十五万美元
from his reelection fund.
市长是我的重要证人 但他却没出庭
The mayor is my star witness, and he's a no-show.
他说原因了吗
Did he say why?
市里的紧急公务
Urgent city business.
我们总有这种情况呀
We've been known to have that.
要是真有那么紧急 你就应该知道是什么事
If it was that urgent, you would have known about it.
看样子他并不愿意在宣誓后被提问
It sounds like he didn't want to be questioned under oath.
是的
Yeah.
你觉得是怎么回事
What's that tell you?
我觉得他有一些事没有告诉我
That there's something he's not telling me.
如果他拒绝作证
If he refuses to testify...
你有传讯他的权力
You have subpoena power.
传讯咱们的上级吗
Subpoena our mutual boss?
结局必定双输
Talk about a lose-lose.
荣誉属于那些有真才实干的人
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,
即使他失败了 至少他勇敢地去尝试了
who, at worst, if he fails... fails while daring greatly.
说得好
Nice words.
这不是我说的 是罗斯福局长说的
They're not mine, they're Commissioner Roosevelt's.
看样子根本没人在乎
Nobody seems too concerned
有一个持枪的疯子正在这儿晃悠
About a crazed gunman on the loose.
哪边走
Which way?
如果这是个报假警的话咱就去吃饭吧
To lunch, if this is 90-X.
这不是咱能做主的 文 拜托
Not our call, Vin. Come on.
好吧
Fine.
你往右走 我往左走
You go right; I'll go left.
这样不太好吧
Not a good idea.
咱们一人一半省时间
Hey, twice the ground, half the time.
要是你发现了什么可疑情况 就呼叫我
Put it over the air if you see anything.
真抱歉我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
我差点就不等你了
I was just about to give up on you.
文 你听得到吗
Vin, you on the air?
文 听见了吗
Hey, Vin, you on the air?
女士 麻烦你离开这儿
Ma'am, I need you to exit the park, please.
这边 谢谢
This way. Thanks.
你个渣滓 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Piece of garbage son of a bitch!
先生 把双手放在我能看见的地方
Sir, I need to see your hands right now.
你想看我的手 是吗 - 露出手来
Oh, you want to see my hands? Huh? - Show me your hands.
手在这儿呢 - 把枪扔了
Here's my hands. - Hey, drop the gun!
你以为我怕你吗 - 马上把枪扔掉
You think I'm a coward? - Drop the gun right now!
把它放在地上
Put it on the ground!
放下
Drop it!
别做傻事
Don't do it!
呼叫总部 请马上派辆救护车过来
Central, we need a bus forthwith at this location.
出了什么事
What happened?
注意 这是一起警员枪击案
Be advised, this is a police-involved shooting.
请另派支援小组和一名督导员
Requesting 10-85 and a supervisor...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我知道你这是第一次 孩子 但是还得按流程来
I know it's your first time, kid, but, uh, here's the drill.
没收我的枪 做弹道检查
Confiscate my gun, run ballistics,
确保一切合法
make sure everything's copacetic.
同时 我可以使用非当班武器
In the meantime, I'm free to use my off-duty weapon.
根据规章 你会被分配到行政岗位
As per protocol, you'll be placed on administrative duty...
值班三次 我明白
Three tours; I got it.
警官 我很感谢你的关心
Sarge... look, I appreciate the hand-holding,
但是我想尽快接受
but I'd like to get my interview
枪击审查部门的调查 如果可以的话
with the shooting team over with, if that's okay.
不可以 你下一步应该是
No, it's not okay. The next step is,
去医院接受心理创伤检查
you go to the hospital and get checked out for trauma.
没必要 警官
It's not necessary, Sarge.
每个警♥察♥枪击后都得接受检查 不管是什么情况
Every cop goes after every shooting, fatal or not.
在医生通过你的审核之前
And the investigator isn't allowed to talk to you
你不能接受调查人员的讯问
till the doc clears you.
我没做错 我根本没得选
I didn't do anything wrong; he didn't give me a choice.
真是疯了
It was crazy.
这就是我要说的 明白吗
That's what I'm talking about, right?
自我怀疑开始一点点侵入你的头脑
Little self-doubts start creeping in.
接受检查可以让你头脑变得清醒
This way, it gives you time to clear your head.
好的
Yeah,
所以 你不要说些傻话
so you don't go saying something stupid
像是 我没必要开枪打他的
like, "Well, I didn't have to shoot him."
嘿 丹尼 你在这儿干什么
Hey, Danny, what are you doing here?
虽然我说了不算 但我还是觉得
It's not my call, but I don't think
他们不会让你接手这个案子的 雷根
they're gonna allow you to work this one, Reagan.
我只是来看看我弟弟 警官
I'm just checking up on my kid brother, Sarge.
要是风纪组谁有意见的 可以来咬我啊
If anyone at IA got a problem with it, they can bite me.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事 我没得选
Yeah, I'm fine. He didn't give me a choice.
好 听你头儿的话 好吗
All right, well, listen to your boss, okay?
去医院吧
Now, get to the hospital.
去圣维克医院吧 琳达今天值班
In fact, go to St. Vic's. Linda's working.
好的
Yeah, okay.
要搭车什么的吗
You need a ride or anything?
不了 我没事
No, I'm good.
真的 - 嗯
Yeah? - Yeah.
好 我为你骄傲 小子
Okay. I'm proud of you, kid.
你挽救了无数条生命
No telling how many lives you saved.
谢谢你 警官 - 没事
Thanks, Sarge. - All right.
嗨 席德
Yo, Sid!
有什么我能效劳的吗 丹尼
What can I do for you, Danny?
你是来这儿观光的吗 - 你懂的
You just here sightseeing? - Ah, you know,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表