那行 那传票给我
All right, so give me my DAT
就放我走呗
and let me walk through that door.
你以为你害一个女孩和一个婴儿
You think you're gonna march a girl and a baby
跳楼之后还能拿着一张传票
off the roof of a building and then just walk out of here
安然离开这儿吗
with a desk appearance ticket?
诺尼是自己跳下去的
Noni stepped off that ledge herself
她脑子有问题
'cause she whacked in the head.
不是我♥干♥的
That ain't on me.
她之所以精神不正常
And she was whacked in the head
是因为你连累了她
because she got involved with you.
她不想再过那样的日子
And she wanted out of the life,
但是你不放她走
but you said no.
所以她才跳楼的
That's why she jumped.
你猜怎么着
So, guess what?
你脱不了干系
This is on you.
拜托 老兄
Come on, son.
你不会真以为
You really think this is
这是我第一次被审吧
my first time in the box with police?
没有 - 好吧 要不你赶紧
No. - Now, either you
想出点儿什么来告我
put up and charge me with something,
或者就老实放我走人
or shut up and watch me walk through that door.
真有你的
You got me.
没唬住你
You called my bluff.
好吧 这就放你走
Well, I guess we'll get you out of here.
不过你要明白 如果我放了你
Though you do understand, if I walk you out
你前脚一走
that door, and you leave here,
纽约警局会倾尽全力追查你
it will be with the full weight of the NYPD coming down on you.
你觉得你的毒品买♥♥卖♥♥
And how do you think your drug business
在三万警♥察♥的
is gonna work with 30,000 cops
严密布控下 还能顺利么
looking to give you a colonoscopy, huh?
你想怎么着
What do you want?
依我看来 你有两个选择
Well, the way I see it, you got two choices.
要不你供出桑塔纳
Either you can give me Santana
和整个洛斯·劳德斯帮毒品交易
and the entire Los Lordes drug operation,
不带一丝遗漏
and I mean everything:
藏匿地址 供货信息 眼线 一切
stash houses, shipments, informants, the whole nine...
否则呢
Or what?
否则我们就开始骚扰你的生意
Or we can begin the rectal exam.
直到搅黄你整个生意才算完
And I'm not gonna stop till I get to your tonsils.
然后我会关你个二十年
And then I'll pin 20 on you.
我宁愿让你抓去坐二十年牢
I'd rather take 20 from you
也不想整日提心吊胆防着着桑塔纳来杀我
than a death sentence from Santana all day long.
好吧
Okay.
对了
By the way...
这个
...this
是你孩子生前留下的
is the last thing your baby
最后一件东西
left on this earth.
现在你可以保持沉默
Now, you can stay quiet
痛苦尽头的一切都不会改变
and nothing changes in the Bitter End.
或者 跟我们合作 里奇
Or you can cooperate, Ricky.
可能 只是可能
And maybe, just maybe,
意味着 你的宝贝儿子
that would mean that your baby boy,
没有白死
he didn't die for nothing.
弗兰克 谢谢你的关心
Frank, I appreciate your concerns,
但是地区检察官不归我管啊
but the district attorney does not work for me.
他会听取你的意见
He does listen to you.
他也一样会听取你的意见
About as much as you do.
市长先生 如果你因为一件
Mr. Mayor, if you came to me
这般重要的事情来找我帮忙
with a matter this important,
我可不会仅仅只是
you know I'd do a hell of a lot more
听听而已
than just listen.
弗兰克 我不能每次都对一个民选官员
Frank, I cannot speak up every time I disagree
在一个问题上的立场提出异议
with an elected official's position on an issue.
在比特曼家园那儿的现状
What is happening at the Bitterman Houses
已经持续很久了
has gone on long enough.
改变这个政策
Overturning this policy
等于给那个社区一个信♥号♥♥
will signal to that community
你已经朝正确方向迈出了第一步
that you're taking the first step in the right direction.
我肯定地区检察官
And I'm quite sure the district attorney
施行这个政策是有一个合理的原因
has a very good reason for implementing this policy.
当然了 大♥比♥率胜出
Oh, sure he does, a higher winning percentage
对他的仕途当然有好处
would be good for his career.
行了 弗兰克 听我说 - 得了吧
Okay, Frank, listen to me... - No.
拜托了
Please.
拜托你了
Please.
至少和你圈里的人谈谈
At least talk to some of the people in your circle.
已经谈过了
I have.
即使我们公共议政员都同意我的意见
Even our own public advocate agrees with me.
你和格蕾丝·纽豪斯谈过了
So you've spoken to Grace Newhouse?
今天一早她第一个来我这儿说事的 弗兰克
She was here first thing this morning, Frank.
你就不能像正常人
Can't you just drink coffee
一样喝咖啡么
like a normal person?
正常人都不健康
Normal's overrated.
咖啡也不健康
So is coffee.
你喝的那玩意儿里面有牛胆汁你知道么
That stuff has ox bile in it, do you know that?
你应该盯着门口
You're supposed to be watching the door,
不是看着我
not watching me.
我一直盯着呢
I've been watching.
就只有几个人♥渣♥进了酒吧
There's nothing but dirtbags walking into a bar.
他们在酒吧里
Yeah, well, they're selling a lot more
可不止卖♥♥酒
than booze in that bar.
那地方是桑塔纳整个生意的中枢
Santana runs his whole operation out of that place.
继续盯着 一会儿就会有异动
We keep watching, we'll see something unusual.
注意了
Wait a second...
看谁出来了
Look who's coming out.
她包里装了什么
Yeah, and what's she carrying in that bag?
那是桑塔纳的车
That's Santana's car.
说不定她是去交货的
Maybe's she's going to make a drop.
也可能是去健身房♥
Or she's going to the gym.
跟上就知道了
Let's find out.
混♥蛋♥玩意
Son of a bitch.
是个圈套
We've been set up.
是啊
Yeah, we have.
真见鬼
Damn it.
不要靠近
That's far enough.
我说了别过来
I said it's far enough!
别靠前 搭档
Hang back, partner.
够巧的啊 两位警探
It's funny running into you here, detectives.
怎么 这是要吓唬我
What, this supposed to scare me?
当然不了 雷根警探
Not at all, Detective Reagan.
就是想给你上一课 - 是么
It's meant to educate you. - Oh.
要我做笔记么
So, you want I should take out my notebook and pencil?
那倒不是 你最好记住了
No, better you commit this to memory.
痛苦尽头这片就是我们洛斯·劳德斯帮的地盘
Los Lordes, we run things around here in the Bitter End.
这是规矩 一直以来都是如此
That's the way it is, that's the way it's been,
以后也会继续下去
and that's the way it's gonna stay.
好吧
Well...
有坏消息要告诉你
I got some bad news for you.
时候到了 规矩该改一改了
The times they are a-changing.
好吧 如果你坚持 警探
Well, if you insist, Detective,
你和我都了解 对每个人来说
but you and I both know how hard change can be...
改变有多难
on everyone.
你在威胁我么
You're threatening me?
不 我只是希望你能更理智些
No,I'm appealing to your better senses.
是么
Oh.
听着 你因为我们做的事情而厌恶洛斯·劳德斯帮
Look, you hate Los Lordes for what we do.
你有没有考虑过 我们没有做的
You ever consider what we don't do?
我只知道你们不干什么正经事儿
I know you don't do anything worth a damn.
我们的生意发展很快
Ours is a growth industry.
但是我们没有扩张
But do you see us expanding
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表