What?
我第一次见本杰明•沃克的时候 他一无所有 杰姬
When I met Benjamin Walker, he had nothing, Jack.
他曾是一个易怒的爆破专家
He was a angry and violent demolitions expert
就是喜欢破坏东西 尤其是银行金库
who loved to blow stuff up, mostly bank vaults.
然后他爱上了玛利亚•迪萨沃
And then he fell in love with Maria DiSalvo.
就是现在咱们要去的这家
Is that whose house we're gonna knock on?
是啊 她的爱对本杰明来说就像是救生艇一般
Yeah. Her love was like a life raft for him.
让他整个人都变得不一样了
Somehow, it turned his whole life around.
就好像做好事有好报一样 玛利亚怀孕了
And as a reward for good behavior, she got pregnant.
问题是 她想要他回头
Thing is, she wanted him to turn around
放弃那种生活
and give up the life.
本杰明保证他会的 但是他没有告诉她
He promised he would, but he didn't tell her
他还有最后一票没做 - 嗯
he had one more score left in him. - Uh-huh.
所以呢 他想做一票大的
So, he wanted to do something big,
来好好地回报她为他做过的事儿
something to pay her back for all the good she'd done
然后踏踏实实地生活
and set them up for life.
所以他就干了最后这么一票
So he did his one last score.
正好被你抓了 - 是的
That's when you busted him. - Yeah.
打扰一下 我在找玛利亚•迪萨沃
Excuse me. I'm looking for Maria DiSalvo.
兄弟 她都不住在这里好多年了
Oh, man, she hasn't lived here in years.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我只是想来问问有没有人
Just wondering did anyone come around
来这里问过她 找过她
asking for her, looking for her?
除你之外的
Other than you?
是的 除了我以外
Yeah, other than me.
还真没有
No.
那个如果你有啥发现
Listen, if you see or hear anything,
给我们打个电♥话♥
can you give us a call?
你看自从我把本杰明•沃克带走之后
Yeah, see, after I collared Benjamin walker,
她就消失了 像人间蒸发一样
she took off, never to be heard from again.
所以他从没见过他的孩子
So he never got to see his kid?
是啊 他把这归咎于我
No. I'm guessing he's blaming me.
孩子这事儿 你懂得 那一瞬间
The thing is with kids, you know, in a instant
让你整个世界被颠覆了
they could change your whole world.
所以呢 本杰明•沃克本以为他可以
So here's Benjamin Walker thinking he's about to have
把他的整个世界放在手心里
his whole world in the palm of his hands,
我却横插一刀夺走了他的一切
and I come along and take it all away from him.
格瑞尔夫人 我是弗兰克•雷根
Mrs. Greer... I'm Frank Reagan.
我知道你是谁 总监
I know who you are, Commissioner.
我不是以警♥察♥局总监的身份来的
I didn't come here as a Police Commissioner.
我是以一个父亲的身份来的
I came here as a father.
他从来不管别人的闲事
He was minding his own business.
出门抽根烟的功夫 就把命丢了
Stepped for a cigarette and got his life stolen from him.
您现在有权力表达各种不满
You have every right to feel the way you do...
不管是对我还是对警局
toward me and the police department.
真是谢谢您的准许
Thank you for your permission.
我现在是不是该趴在你肩膀上哭了
Is this where I'm supposed to cry on your shoulder?
妈 少说两句吧
Mom...
不要紧
It's all right.
我是想说慢慢会好的 但其实不是这样的
I wish I could tell you it gets easier. It doesn't.
而且不会有任何作用
And it will never make sense.
你又是怎么知道的呢
And how would you know that?
我也曾失去一个儿子
I lost a son.
他也是被你警局里面的冷血警官射杀的么
Was he shot down in cold blood by your NYPD?
事实上 正如您所说
Matter of fact, he was.
我很抱歉 总监
I'm sorry, Commissioner.
显然 我在这起不到任何作用
Clearly, I'm not helping here.
我想您还是和您的家人待在一起吧 格瑞尔夫人
I will leave you to your family, Mrs. Greer.
我并不想打扰您
I didn't mean to disturb you...
对您儿子的事我表示很遗憾
...and I'm sorry for your loss.
拜托 就真的一点都没有么
Come on. There's nothing else you could tell me?
连他刑事司法档案里也什么没有么
There's nothing in his CJA file?
他是刑满释放的
He maxed out his sentence,
所以就不是假释 就更别说找什么假释官了
so no parole, no parole officer.
甚至连出狱以后的住址都没填
He's not even required to leave a forwarding address.
好吧 谢了
All right. Thank you.
丹尼 我可不喜欢你这个调调
Danny, I don't like the sound of your voice.
喔 我的宝贝妹妹还真是爱我呢
Oh, my baby sis really does love me, huh?
是的 我可没有开玩笑
I do, and I'm not joking.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
是 我知道 我很感激
Yeah, I know you are, and I appreciate it,
别担心了 都会好起来的
but don't worry, everything's gonna be fine, okay?
他只是想把我的脑子弄得一团乱
He's just, he's just messing with my head.
就是为了激怒我
Trying to get under my skin is all.
好吧 不管怎样 在外面注意安全
Okay. Just be careful out there, anyway.
我会的 一向如此
I will. Always.
好的 我得挂了
All right, look, you got to let me go.
我估计我搭档在买♥♥咖啡路上走丢了
I think my partner got lost going to get us coffee.
好的 拜
Okay, bye.
伙计 你嘛呢 是说你跑去康尼岛买♥♥咖啡了么
What'd you do, partner, you walk to Coney Island for the coffee?
丹尼 - 怎么了 杰
Danny... - What's the matter, J?
你为啥会感觉不对劲儿呢
What makes you think something's wrong?
本杰明•沃克
Benjamin Walker.
就是我
That's me.
真贴心啊 还记得我
How sweet, you remember me.
当然 我当然记得你 本杰明
Yeah, I remember you, Benjamin.
毕竟过了这么久 不是么
It's been a long time. I wondered.
好吧 你要的不是她 是我
Look it, you don't want her, okay? You want me.
人们都说骑士精神不是都磨灭殆尽了么
And they say that chivalry is dead.
听着 这跟她没有关系
Listen, this is not about her, okay?
这跟她一点关系没有 是咱俩之间的事儿
It's got nothing to do with her. It's between us.
她真的很漂亮
You know, she's very, very pretty.
甚至让我想起了玛利亚
She even kind of reminds me of Maria.
那柔软的嘴唇和
Very soft lips and...
漂亮的眼睛
pretty eyes.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
咱们来个交换人♥质♥ 如何
What do you say we do a swap here, all right?
见个面 用我换她 怎么样
Let's meet up, we'll make a swap, me for her, all right?
好主意 你还真是懂我啊
It's a great idea. In fact, well, you read my mind.
好 你说去哪我就去哪
Okay, you say where, I'll be there.
在咱们最爱的公园
At our favorite park...
也就是你逮捕我的那个地方
where you arrested me.
对了 丹尼
Oh, yeah, Danny,
自己来 行么
come alone, all right?
就你一个
By yourself.
因为这是个私人聚会
Because, um, it's a private party.
好的
All right.
没问题 我会来的
All right, I'll be there.
真是愚蠢
It was stupid.
真希望你能给我提个醒
I wish you could've given me a heads up
这样我就能提醒媒体们去拍些你被受害者家属
'cause I could've alerted the press, got some nice footage
怒目而视的精彩镜头了
of the victim's family staring daggers at you.
真是错误至极啊
Big mistake.
即使是错的 但是我别无选择 格利特
It was a mistake I had to make, Garrett.
我只是想说 弗兰克
I'm just saying, Frank...
好吧
All right.
这是枪击检测组发布的
Here's the preliminary report
初步调查报告
from the shooting team.
至于详细的报告
They still need a few days
还要等几天才能发布
to dot the i's, cross the t's,
但坏消息是
but the bad news is
弹道检测确认了子弹是来自于
ballistics confirms that the bullet came
布莱克警官的枪
from Officer Blake's gun.
好消息是
Good news is
他们把这定义为
they're ruling it an "accidental discharge
非蓄意性枪♥支♥走火
without malicious intent."
让小伙子们在新闻发布室集♥合♥
Assemble the boys in the press room.
为什么
Why?
这样我们就能发表声明了
So we can make a statement.
说你对这次的事件无可奉告
That says you have no comment at this time.
差不多 但听起来更像似我们犯了错误
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表