Sylvie left a note saying to leave
所有这些欠款的账单都在她的名下
all the unpaid bills in her name.
这样就不会对我的信用度有损
So it wouldn't hurt my credit.
她的信用度早就一片狼藉了
Hers was already trashed.
怎么会 她有份全职工作的啊
Why? She had a full-time job.
但是 那份工资根本也就刚够她的基本生活开销
Yeah, but that paycheck barely covered her necessities.
我是说 光是她的学生贷款就超过了10万元
I mean, her student loans alone were over $100,000.
10万
$100,000?
我可还有两个孩子要供上大学呢
Wow. I got two kids to put through college.
要不你也开始抢银行吧
Maybe you should start robbing banks, too.
什么 你们认为西尔维抢了银行
What, you think Sylvie robbed a bank?
这不可能
That's crazy.
她有阿勒格尼大学的金融学位的
She has a degree in finance from Allegheny.
她肯定会让自己在银行业
Well, she's certainly making a name for herself
名垂青史的
In the banking industry.
这事真心不是她的初衷
This really didn't turn out the way she expected here.
我是说 她曾经很痛苦
I mean, she was so miserable
她还服过抗抑郁药
She went on antidepressants.
还有就是她对男人的品味不对劲
And then there's her bad taste in men.
这人是谁
Who's he?
天呐 我想这就是那个迪兰吧
Oh, God, I think it's that guy Dylan.
迪兰什么 - 好像叫 桑德斯
Dylan who? - Sanders, maybe?
所以 我来猜猜看 他领过罗氏奖学金
And, let me guess, he's a Rhodes Scholar?
不是 我们去年在一个聚会上遇见的他
No, we met him at a party last year.
西尔维完全陷进了他那一通
Sylvie completely fell for his
"我们是最颓废的一代"的胡扯里
"We're the most screwed-over generation" Shtick.
他都完全不喜欢她
He wasn't even into her.
看起来他们好像找到了共同的爱好
Well, looks like they found a common interest.
在真的雌雄大盗的年代
You know, back in the days of the real Bonnie and Clyde
银行早就把大伙都弄破产了
Bbanks had just wiped everyone out
然后大萧条就开始了
started the Great Depression.
我想 我找到迪兰的妈妈了
I think I got Dylan's mom.
你好 桑德斯太太
Uh, hello, Mrs. Sanders?
你好 我的名字叫丹尼
Yes, uh, my name is Danny.
不知道你还记得我不
Uh, I don't know if you remember me.
我和迪兰是高中同学
I went to high school with Dylan.
那没关系 我想迪兰一定记得我的
Well, that's okay. I'm sure Dylan will remember me.
好了 我今天打电♥话♥来的目的呢 是因为
Look, um, the reason I'm calling is I work for a firm
我在市里一家公♥司♥上班
In the city, and, um,
我们这里有个职位空缺
We have a position that opened up.
我想知道 迪兰是不是在找工作
I was wondering if Dylan was looking for work.
嗯 你有他住处的地址吗
Uh-huh. Well, do you have an address where he's staying?
好的
Uh-huh.
别别别
Oh, no. No, no, no.
请不要告诉他我打过电♥话♥
Please, no, don't... don't tell him I called,
因为 这样就没有惊喜了
Because, uh, that would ruin the surprise.
对 我想要给他个惊喜
Yeah, no, I, uh, want to surprise him.
等我找到他 我会给他献上一份
Yeah, I have something really big in store for him
大大的惊喜
When I find him.
好的 非常感谢
Uh-huh. Okay, thank you very much.
这妈可真轻信呀
That's some gullible mother.
是啊 她可能已经把她儿子的信息给了一个
Yep, she probably would have gave his information
变♥态♥杀人狂
To a serial killer.
他在布鲁克林他迈克叔叔那儿待着
He's staying at his Uncle Mike's in Brooklyn.
行动
Let's go.
珍娜 很高兴见到你
Jana, I'm so glad to see you.
那男的为什么给我拍照片
Why was that man taking my picture?
这跟你一点关系都没有
That had nothing to do with you.
你向我保证过 如果我作证
You promised me that if I testified
我就不会上新闻的
I wouldn't be in the news.
你绝对不会
And you won't.
那他在干吗
Then what was he doing?
他是在骚扰我 就这样
He was harassing me. That's all.
好吗
Okay?
听我说 我们已经浪费了一整天 没去准备了
Look, we've lost a full day of preparation.
让我们重新再来好吗
Let's just press the reset button...
我想我不行了
I don't think I can.
不 你行的
Yes, you can.
不行
No.
你会问我所有那些血淋淋的关于
You were gonna ask me all the gory details
那个禽兽的所作所为的细节
About what he did to me
然后 其他的律师也会这样做
Then the other lawyer's gonna do the exact same thing
只有他会让事情弄成
Only he's going to make it seem
好像是我自找的还是怎样
Like I asked for it or something.
老实说 是他妈这么回事
Honestly, that's pretty damn close.
而你唯一漏掉的是
The only thing that you're leaving out
你生命中的20分钟
Is that 20 minutes of your life
让你难受的20分钟
20 very uncomfortable minutes
但是 你保证能将金先生送进监狱
And you can guarantee that Mr. King goes to prison
让他再无接近任何未成年人的机会
And is never allowed around another minor again.
世上根本就没什么保证
There are no guarantees anywhere.
你想过回原来的生活
You want your life back.
你希望能让别人避免
You want to spare others
再一次经历你的遭遇
From ever having to go through what you went through.
就20分钟而已
20 minutes.
我只求这么多
That's all I'm asking for.
这不是时间的问题
It's not about the minutes.
你帮我把衣服买♥♥了吗
You got me the suit?
你说过你没有上法庭穿的衣服
Well, you said you didn't have anything to wear to court.
雷根女士 对不起 但是
Ms. Reagan, I'm sorry, but...
一套衣服是不会有什么影响的
No suit is going to make a difference.
不管我穿了什么
No matter what I'm wearing
我都会觉得自己是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的
I will feel completely naked in there.
很抱歉 我只是 我没办法
I'm sorry, but I just... I can't.
我做不到
I-I-I can't do it.
珍娜
Jana.
拜托了
Please, just...
让我一个人静一静吧
Leave me alone.
我想你们一定是 找错人了 不是这个迪兰·桑德斯
I think you must have the wrong Dylan Sanders.
这样的话 也许是找错了
Oh, well, you know, we probably do
不过 我们还是想和他聊聊
But, uh, we'd love to chat with him
确认一下嘛
Just to make sure.
就当是解除误会嘛
You know, clear things up.
顺便问一下 他和西尔维还在这儿住吧
Are him and Sylvie still staying here, by the way?
还在 他们有自己的房♥间
Oh, yeah, yeah, they have their own private section.
我替他们修好的
I fixed it up for them.
他们大概什么时候回来吗
What time do you expect them home?
可能还要晚点
Probably not till later.
他们去参加派对了
Uh, they went to a party.
我们希望你能就在这里待一会儿好嘛
We're gonna need you to stay here for a second.
警官 你能陪着他一块儿吗
Officer, would you keep him company, please?
派对 他们昨天用枪射中了一个人
A party? They shot a guy yesterday
然后今晚就搞派对
And tonight they party?
这是骗人的话 贝兹
Well, that's what crooks do, Baez
古往今来都这样
Since time immemorial.
我知道 只是 我们问过的所有人都好像觉得
I know, but... everybody we talked to seemed to think
西尔维是有良知的
That Sylvie had a conscience.
也许她还真有
Well, maybe she does.
伙伴 行李都包好了
Suitcases are packed, partner.
看来是打算随时就开溜啊
As if ready to leave on a moment's notice.
咱们把着装警员先从门口撤走吧
Let's pull the uniforms from out front, okay?
再把那个叔叔送出去 以防有枪战
And get the uncle out of here in case there's gunplay.
现在就让我们一起等着
We're gonna be waiting for these
这俩小杂种回家
Sons of bitches when they get home.
我给你的那几个联邦调查局的闺蜜叫过来
I'm gonna call your BFFs from the FBI.
叫他们干嘛 让他们鲁莽行事把事儿搞砸了吗
Why? So they can just jump the gun and mess everything up?
不必麻烦了
Don't even bother.
我们答应过的
That was the deal.
贝兹 你要学着打破陈规
Baez, you need to learn to cut old ties.
你能不能把那帮联邦探员忘掉
Would you forget the Feds?
打瓦尔克电♥话♥直接进语♥音♥信箱了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表