那群混♥蛋♥也和我们一样在挑战底线
Those bastards pushed the envelope just as much as we did.
即使他们那样 咱们这么做也不对
Well, it doesn't make it right.
我当年抱着这个奖杯睡了整整一个礼拜
I slept with this trophy for a week.
爱谁谁
All's fair in love... and derby racing.
就为了个破比赛积怨
To hold a grudge over a stupid race...
远不止这些
It goes much deeper than that.
索尔·邦尼耶罗跟我♥干♥过一架
Sal Bonniello picked a fight with me,
我的一颗牙被打碎了 更可气的是只有我被禁足了
I chipped a tooth, and I'm the one who got grounded.
那时候你多大
How old were you?
七岁了
I was seven.
没事儿 我把窗户挡上了
It's okay. I blacked out the windows.
开灯
Turn on the lights.
你带了赛事规程了么
You bring the rule book?
嗯 带了
Yeah, I got it.
到底 怎么回事儿啊
So, uh, what's up?
这事儿挺不好开口的
There's no easy way to say this.
亨利特别号♥ 作弊了
Henry Special's juiced.
怎么个意思
What are you talking about?
你爷爷动了一些手脚
Your grandpa made a few adjustments.
他作弊了
He rigged the car?
为什么啊
Why would he do that?
因为他在七岁
Because he got grounded
那年被禁足了
when he was seven.
再说一遍
Come again?
这会是一个漫漫的长夜
It's gonna be a long night.
好吧 咱们怎么弄
Well, what are we gonna do?
让比赛公正
Level the playing field.
好的 有什么发现 拜斯
All right, what do you got, Baez?
找到了一些关于那个女朋友雪莉的消息
May finally have something on Sheri the girlfriend.
是么 告诉我
Yeah? Talk to me.
我冒了点儿险去医院查了查
I took a flier and checked in with the hospital
看看是谁去认领克里斯托弗·迪恩的遗体
to see who claimed Christopher Dean's body.
他姐姐派来了一个葬礼主持
His sister sent a funeral director
今早认领了他的遗体
to sign for him this morning.
然后呢
And?
他姐姐的名字是雪莉·迪恩
Sister's name is Sheri Dean.
就是她 你调查了她的情况
Bingo. You check her out?
嗯 她在东村有个住处
Yeah, she's got a place in the East Village.
管理人员说她三个月前签了份租约
Management says she signed a lease about three months ago.
从芝加哥搬过来的
Came in from Chicago.
太好了 听着 我离那儿有五分钟的路程
All right, look, I'm about five minutes from the Village.
把地址发给我 顺便把我的雨衣和防弹衣带过来
Text me an address, grab my rain jacket and vest,
好的 到时候见
I'll meet you there. Okay.
听着 等我到了之后 再行动
Hey, don't go in until I get there.
嗨 有空么
Hi. You have a second?
进来吧
Come on in.
我好像没有告诉过你我是多么的感激
I'm not sure I ever expressed how grateful I am
你能给我这次机会
for the opportunity you've given me.
哦 不用这样
Oh, that's not nevessary.
不 我必须要说
No,, it-it is.
我是说 在相当长一段时间里 我一直尽量保持低调
I mean, for a long time, I've just kept my head down.
专注于我的工作 抚养我的女儿
Prosecuted my cases, raised my daughter,
从来没仔细想过自己的未来
never really gave a thought to my future.
妮基很快就要去读大学了
Nicky's gonna be going to college soon.
到时候就只剩我一个人
I'm gonna be on my own.
因此 得到这次晋升机会的时候 我想
So, when this promotion came along, I thought,
太好了 说不定是时候重新考虑一下自己的事业发展了
yeah, maybe it's okay to be thinking about my career again.
你是一个极具才华的人 艾琳
You have all the talent in the world, Erin.
我们一定能一起管理好这里
Together we could run this place.
我很愿意
I would like that.
但是
But...
这些都和
none of that is really relevant
德弗罗的案子没有关系
to the Devereaus case.
如果我们为了惩治坏人需要违反规则
If we break the rules to put the bad guys away,
那么我们就成了坏人
that makes us the bad guys.
说得真是十分感人
That's really moving.
也极其天真
And incredibly naive.
我相信我们的法制体系能够判别有罪或是清白
I trust the system to decide guilt or innocence
不需要我们从中做手脚
without putting my thumb on the scale
如果这么想显得我很天真 那么我宁愿天真着
If that makes me naive, then so be it.
你最好仔细想一想
You might want to think about this.
你真的想要和我对着干么
Do you really want to take me on?
你并没有给我选择的机会
You're not leaving me a choice.
现在 要不你去把带子
Now, you are either going to take that tape
送到法官手里 或者由我来送
to the judge, or I am.
还有你要清楚
And know this:
随便你怎么报复我
you can do whatever you want to me,
但是绝对不要去找瑞秋·曼宁的麻烦
but if you go after Rachel Manning,
否则我就把整个事件公之于众
I will take this whole thing public.
你一定不愿面对这么一个丑闻
And I don't think that's a scandal you want to face.
我早就知道你会态度强硬
I figured you could play hardball
我只希望你站在我这一边
I just hoped we'd be on the same team.
这完全取决于你
That's up to you.
雪莉·迪恩吗
Sheri Dean?
是我 出什么事了
Yeah? Wh-What's going on?
我是雷根警探
I'm Detective Reagan.
你是汤米·班克斯的女朋友吗
You Tommy Banks' girlfriend?
我认识汤米
I know Tommy.
汤米现在在这儿么
Is Tommy here now?
不在
No.
介意我进去看看么
You mind if I come in?
请进
No.
好的
Okay.
你知道汤米现在在哪儿么
You know where Tommy is now?
呃 不知道
Uh,no.
不知道
No?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
呃 几天之前
Uh, couple days?
他行踪不定
He comes and goes.
好吧
Right.
你知道你弟弟是因为汤米死的 对么
You know Tommy's the reason why our brother's dead, right?
他是个坏人 雪莉
He's a bad guy, Sheri.
他伤害了很多人 他也会伤害你的
He's hurt a lot of people, and, uh, he's gonna hurt you, too.
听着 我说过了 我 我不知道
Look, I already told you, I-I don't know...
他人在哪儿
where he is.
你应该知道警局发我薪水就是
You know that I'm paid to know
为了让我判别对方是不是在说实话 是吧
when I'm being lied to, right?
我非常肯定你没对我说实话
I'm pretty sure that's what's happening to me right now.
呆在这儿别动
Stay there!
别出来
Stay down!
住手 汤米
Stop it, Tommy!
放弃吧 汤米
Give it up, Tommy!
按我说的做
You hear me?!
快来抓我啊 条子
Come and get me, cop!
你出不去的
You're not getting out of here!
班克斯
Banks!
放下手
Drop your hands!
班克斯 我会开枪的 放下手
Banks, I will shoot! Drop your hands!
我让你等我来着
I told you to wait for me.
我忘了
I forgot.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
进来吧 瑞秋
Come in, Rachel.
你要求调离德弗罗一案
Your request to be transferred
的请求被驳回
off the Devereaux case has been denied.
我能问下原因么
May I ask why?
你在这立一个案就得完成一个
When you start a case around here, you finish it.
那段交通录像呢
And the traffic video?
我已经跟负责该案的法官联♥系♥过了
I've contacted the judge in that case.
案件已经开始重新审理
The conviction is under review.
他们会在
The matter will be resolved
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表