Listen to me.
他让你蒙羞
He shamed you.
他不配拥有你这样好的女人
He doesn't deserve a woman like you.
你就把他杀了 是吗
Oh, but you did, right?
噢 亚舍
Oh... Asher...
我虽然不是拉比的儿子
I wa... I wasn't a rebbe's son,
但是 我一直爱着你
but I-I always loved you.
快 把他带走
Come on, get him out of here.
你违背了上帝的旨意去犯罪 - 别
You sinned against God, and you - No.
你违背我的意愿而去犯罪 - 别激动 别激动
sinned against me! - Take it easy. Take it easy.
退后 退后
Back up, back up.
请节哀
Look, we're sorry for your loss.
我是真心的
Truly.
莱维特小姐 您被指控
Miss Levitt, it's alleged that you were
非法持有并在公众场合
In possession of and smoked a lighted
吸食大♥麻♥烟卷
Marijuana cigarette in public view.
你对此项指控有异议吗
Do you dispute the charges?
无所谓啊
Whatever.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没错 我们是在抽大♥麻♥ 行了吧
Yes, we were smoking pot, okay?
报告同时指出
The report also cites
警方逮捕你的时候你很不尊重警员
that you were disrespectful and uncooperative
并不配合抓捕行动
at the time of your arrest.
想解释一下吗
Care to explain?
没什么好说
Not really.
法官阁下 我委托人的父亲
Your Honor, my client's father
要求在法庭上致辞
Has requested to address the court.
没问题 您来到这里
Of course. It's an honor to have you
让我深感荣幸 市长先生
In this courtroom, Mr. Mayor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Uh, thank you, Your Honor.
我想说 法官阁下
Um, I'd just like to say, Your Honor, that...
我的女儿是个出色的女孩子
My daughter is a wonderful young woman...
她需要学会尊重法律
...Who needs to learn to respect the law
要为自己的行为负责
And that actions have consequences.
我完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
爸爸
Daddy!
罗伯特 - 别打断我 她早该遇到这种事了
Robert. - No, this is way overdue.
莱维特小姐 我现在宣布对你的处罚为罚金500美元
Miss Levitt, I hereby sentence you to a $500 fine
以及1000小时的社区服务
And 1,000 hours of community service.
在巴特利公园城有家戒毒机构
There's a drug rehab facility at Battery Park City
受飓风桑迪影响之后就一直关着
that's been closed since Hurricane Sandy.
我想那儿肯定需要人手
I'm sure they could use a helping hand
打扫卫生的
To clean things up.
下一个案子
Next case.
这个肉卷味道好怪
This roll tastes weird.
因为它是克尼什馅饼
That's 'cause it's a knish.
什么是克尼什馅饼
What's a knish?
就像土豆饼一样
It's like a potato pie.
这是给爱尔兰人吃的犹太食物
It's Jewish food for Irish people.
kreplach:三角形馄饨 是欧洲东部犹太人的点心小吃 单词前部发音类似crap(屎)
你该试试那个三角馄饨
You should try the kreplach.
很好的对不对
Oh, it's amazing, right?
我可从来不吃名字中有屎的东西
I never eat anything with the word "crap" in it.
同上
Ditto.
仅仅像而已 你就这点小聪明
It's "krep," wisenheimer.
我觉得雅各·摩根特豪尔把这些吃的
And I think it was very thoughtful
特地送过来 是挺细心的
of Jacob Morgenthal to send this stuff over.
他说要谢谢你所做的一切 丹尼
He says thank you for the job you did, Danny.
很高兴他能这么想
Oh, well, I'm glad.
我对他还挺凶的
I was a little rough on him.
你能想象他在两个儿子中做出选择的感觉吗
Can you imagine having to choose between two sons like that?
想象不出 我可不会逼自己做这种选择
No. And that is not a choice I will have to make.
如果你非得选 你选谁做局长
But if you did, who would make Commissioner?
丹尼还是我
Danny or me?
那我呢 直接被无视了吗
What am I, chopped liver?
等一下 你是个小姑娘呢 你不算
Well, hold on, you're a girl, you don't count.
我是个小姑娘 什么叫我是个小姑娘
I'm a girl? What does that mean, I'm a girl?
姑娘当不了局长
A girl could never be Commissioner.
好啦 别闹了
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
是吗
Oh, really?
好了好了 爸 要是你非得选 你选谁
Wait, wait Dad, if you had to choose, who would it be?
丹尼 我还是艾琳
Danny, me, or Erin?
你有远见
Well, you have the perspective.
你有韧劲
You have the tenacity.
快夸我
Huh? Come on.
我有啥
What do I got?
你胸有抱负
You have the fire in the belly.
我胸有抱负
I got the fire in the belly.
就是憋着的屁
Yeah, it's called gas.
爸说真的 你会选谁
Dad, who would you choose, seriously?
你们继续努力 明年再问我这个问题
Keep learning and ask me again in another year.
爸你没回答这个问题嘛
That's not an answer, Dad.
太失败了爸 - 这是回避问题
Yeah, epic fail, Dad. - That's a dodge.
把那个 不知道叫什么的 给我多加点
Pass some more of, uh, whatever that is.
给你
Here you go.
生我气了
Mad at me?
没有
No.
那生你妈妈气了
Mad at your mom?
怎么会
No way.
爸 我很遗憾你失去了一个儿子
I'm sorry you lost a son, Pop.
这个咱们都经历过
Well, we have that in common, too.
身负这个担子
Been carrying this with me...
这么多年
All these years.
我想该把这担子给你了
I think maybe you should have it.
他当年是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
像你一样
Just like you.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表