我认为你没有
I don't think so.
但这仍然取决于你妈妈
But it is still your mother's decision.
我懂
I get that.
但是你也该站在我的立场想想啊
But you got to put yourself in my shoes.
我遵守所有的规定
I follow all the rules.
我就是那种 我所有朋友的家长口中的
I'm the kid-- all my friends' parents say,
你就不能学学人家妮基·雷根-博伊尔吗
"Why can't you be more like that Nicky Reagan-Boyle""
我在想 这应该不只是一次聚会
I'm thinking this is about more than just a party.
这就是
It is.
这是信任 而且 我已经赢得一些信任了
It's about trust, and I've earned some.
我得走了
I got to go.
谈话真愉快
Good talk.
好了 奥托·杰克逊控制着整栋大楼
All right, Otto Jackson runs the whole building.
缉毒组之前抓到过这个卑鄙的家伙
Narcotics collared this scumbag before.
交过火才把他逼出来
Took a firefight to get him out.
不过 这次咱们就避免那种情况发生 行不行
Which we'd like to avoid happening this time, okay?
把无线电打开 小心背后
Keep your radios on, watch your back.
我们要生擒了他
We want to get this guy alive,
所以不到万不得已不要开枪
so don't fire unless you have to.
你做决定
On your call.
开了
Open it!
只留了一名守卫
There's only one guard.
是要让他知道我们在这儿 是吗
Let's let him know we're here, right?
对
Yeah.
喂 你好歹给他个警告吧
Whoa... you're gonna give him a heads-up?
没准儿他还有个火箭炮呢
He's probably got a damn rocket launcher.
用你脑子想想 这家伙认识我
Use your head-- the guy knows me.
我们按惯例行动 给他个机会
Let's go by the book, and give him a chance
自己乖乖出来
to come out peacefully.
奥托·杰克逊
Otto Jackson!
注意 大伙儿 开枪了
Attention, team, shots fired.
注意 大伙儿 开枪了
Attention, team, shots fired.
警♥察♥
Police!
上 上
Go, go!
进去 快进去
Go, go, go!
前进 上
Go! Go!
奥托
Otto!
收到 黑线 - 奥托·杰克逊
Roger, black light. - Otto Jackson!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
我出来了 没拿武器
I'm coming out, and I'm unarmed.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
把你的手放到我看得见的地方 奥托
Get your hands where I can see them, Otto.
举起手
Pick it up!
把帽子扔了
Drop the hat.
慢慢走上前
Walk forward slowly.
雷根
Reagan.
干嘛要抄我场子 雷根
Why you busting up my place, Reagan?
现在 跪下
Get on your knees now!
你敲敲门就好了啊
You could've just knocked.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
手背起来
Hands behind your back.
喂 喂
Hey, hey!
我再跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
你想干嘛 - 丹尼
You want to do this? - Danny.
我只想做一件事
The only thing I want to do
就是把你踢出这个案子
is get you off this case.
只有这办法才能抓住这家伙
This was the only way to take this guy down.
你导致一名警员负伤了
And you just got a cop shot.
老子受够你了
I'm done with you.
报案案情是正在斗殴
Job was a 10-10
发生了抢劫和袭击 你看见什么了吗
robbery and assault-- did you see anything?
在那边
Over here.
嘿 你还好吗 女士
Hey. You okay, ma'am?
有几个男孩儿
It was a couple of boys.
他们把我推到了
They pushed me down.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有 你们应该去看看那个女士
No, but you should check on the lady.
哪个女士
What lady is that?
叫救护车过来
Call a bus.
查理呼叫总台
Charlie to Central.
请往我们现在位置派一辆救护车
We need a bus at this location.
黛娜
Dana, Dana, Dana!
你还好吗 伤的重不重
Are you okay? How bad are you hurt?
我把这些供应品都给了他们 可是他们还不停手
I gave them the supplies, but they wouldn't stop.
他们还是一直打我踢我
They just kept punching me and kicking me and...
阿尼在哪儿 阿尼呢
Where-where's Arnie? Where's Arnie?
他今晚没能来
He couldn't make it tonight.
我把东西都给他们了 但是
I... I gave them the stuff, but...
他们就不应该伤害我了
they didn't have to hurt me.
好了
Okay.
不会有人再来伤害你了
Nobody's gonna hurt you anymore.
我只是想帮忙而已
I was just trying to help.
斯通是受过嘉奖的探员
Stone is a highly-decorated detective.
帮有组织犯罪管制局立过很多案子
Made a lot of cases for OCCB.
那又怎么样
So what?
所以他在那局里有很多朋友
So he's got a lot of friends in that bureau.
把他撤走有可能会引起轩然大♥波♥
Pulling him off might make some major waves.
可能会闹到局长那里
Might even land on a commissioner's desk.
太好了 那就顺其自然吧
Great. So let it.
是吗 - 没错
Yeah? - Yeah!
你是不是忘了你用手推那个人了
Don't you forget you put your hands on this guy,
雷根 那可是当着一屋子警♥察♥的面啊
Reagan, in front of a room full of cops.
你是希望自己弄得灰头土脸吗
You want to take a chance this blows up in your face?
好了 那我们现在该怎么办
Okay, so what are we supposed to do?
敲定杀害康纳. 莱利的凶手是奥托. 杰克逊
Nail Otto Jackson for killing Connor Riley.
你立了这个案子 你就不用和斯通打交道了
You make this case, you're done dealing with Stone.
谢谢长官
Thanks, boss.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
求你了 别说 我早就告诉你了
Please, don't say, "I told you so."
不是啦 我很高兴你一切都好
No, I'm just glad you're okay.
谢谢你的花
Thanks for the flowers.
我还是不能相信发生的一切
I still can't believe it happened.
我的意思是 他们拿走的那些东西
I mean... the stuff that they took--
根本不值什么钱
it wasn't worth anything.
像这样的人呀就是畜牲
Guys like this-- they're animals.
他们不在乎他们伤害了谁
They don't care who they hurt.
不幸的是 这次你倒霉了
Unfortunately, you got caught in the middle of it.
当事情发生时
While it was happening,
我都不知道他们要干什么
I didn't know what they were going to do.
强♥奸♥我 还是杀了我
Rape me, kill me.
在此之前我从没有感到那样弱小
I've never felt powerless like that before.
这可能会需要些时间 但你终究会克服这些的
It'll take some time, but you'll get past this.
好吗
Okay?
那个无家可归的女人玛格丽特. 波特给我们
We got a good description of the guys from Margaret Porter,
详尽地描述了那些家伙
the homeless woman.
我想让你也看看这些
I want you to take a look at these.
不好意思 我们能以后再看么
I-I'm sorry. Can we do this later?
当然可以
Absolutely. Yeah.
没问题
No problem.
好的
Okay.
我觉得那全是我的过错
I guess it's all my fault.
不是的
No.
你去那是为了做好事
You were out there trying to do some good.
好好休息 好吗
Get some rest, okay?
嘿 就像我说的那样
Hey, like I said,
我没杀过大学生
I ain't killed no college kid.
对 拜托 老奥托 你了解我的
Right. Come on, Uncle Otto. You know me.
嘿 你知道除非你告诉我事情的真♥相♥
Hey, you know you're not leaving this room
不然你没法离开这个房♥间
until I get the truth out of you.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表