然后就为了你的案子
and ask me to put a life in jeopardy
让我置一性命于不顾时 你知道你现在在说什么吗
for the sake of your case, you know what you're saying?
你在说着你自己的救人方式
You're saying your way of saving lives
比我的要优先 实际上并不是
takes priority over my way, and it doesn't.
你知道吗
You know what?
我没有冲进你的急诊室 琳达
I didn't bust into your E.R., Linda.
我是走进去的
I walked in!
我走进去 然后我请求你帮我让更多的人
I walked in, and I asked you to help me keep more people
避免被一个疯子杀掉
from getting killed by a maniac!
那个疯子用一把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥在市中心繁华地段扫射
Who shot up the Meatpacking District with an Uzi!
好吧 我在尽职
Well, I did my job.
而且我一会儿还会再做的
And I would do it again in a second.
我也在尽职 而且我一会儿也会再做的
I did my job, too, and I'd do it again in a second.
丹尼
You know, Danny,
这件事上你真是个混♥蛋♥
you're being such a jerk about this,
我受够了
and I'm sick of it!
好
Good.
你那是暗示让我走吧
Then maybe that's my cue to go.
啥 你说啥
What? What did you say?
我说我要走了
I said I'm leaving.
厨房♥里有咖啡
There's coffee in the kitchen.
我觉得还是热的
I think it's still hot.
你为什么不到楼上你那老房♥间去
Why didn't you just go up to your old room?
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you.
哦 太感谢了
I know; so much for that.
一旦我知道你要来 我都睡不着觉
Once I knew you were coming, I couldn't sleep.
这是当爸的本能反应
It's a dad thing.
哎
Yeah.
我知道了大致情况
Yeah, I got the broad strokes.
情况糟糕
Tough situation.
根本不至于
Didn't have to be.
老爸 我就要问那家伙半分钟
I needed 30 seconds with the guy, Dad.
她做了她认为对的事
She did what she thought was right.
你向着她是吗
Are we taking sides?
没 你们俩要解决这个问题
Nope. You two are gonna have to hash this out.
那可能要花段时间
Well, that may take a while.
你看 我们都知道当你办一件棘手的案子
Look, we both know how you get
时你是怎么处理的
when you're working a tough case.
所以
So...?
所以 只要记住
So... just remember
这次 她也有一件案子
that this time, she's got a case, too.
我有个差事
I got a tour.
我要走了
I'm gonna get ready and go.
吉米教得肖恩不错
Jamie's doing a great job with Sean.
是啊 我倒希望是我教的
Yeah, I'd love to be part of it.
你叔叔吉米
Your Uncle Jamie
告诉我说你和邦尼耶罗家小孩是朋友
tells me that you're pals with the Bonniello kid.
伊桑吗 是的 他是个不错的家伙
Ethan? Yeah, he's a cool guy.
记住 当你在小坡上的时候
Just remember, when you're up there on the hill,
就别在乎友谊了
it's not about friendship.
大家都为自己打算呐
It's every man for himself.
得了 亨利 这只是孩子们的比赛
Come on, Henry, this is just a kids' race.
又不是重大的汽车赛事
It's not the Daytona 500.
肖恩只是享受一下乐趣
Sean just wants to have fun.
胜利是很有乐趣的 - 是的
Winning is fun. - Yeah.
只要你遵守规则 对吧 肖恩
As long as you play by the rules, right, Sean?
你们太能扯了
You guys are so full of it.
其实这比赛就是想赢邦尼耶罗家
This is all about beating the Bonniellos.
这世仇有100年了吗
Isn't that feud, like, 100 years old?
这不是世仇 这是传统
It is not a feud, it is a tradition.
在这个传统中我们
In which we run
狂胜消防员家的那些废物
roughshod over those hose-dragging hydrant suckers
总弄得他们像个娘们似的痛哭流涕
till they cry like little girls.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我给你拿了盘子 老爸
Hey. I made you a plate, Dad.
谢谢 孩子 对不起我迟到了
Thanks, kid. Sorry I'm late.
抓着那枪手了吗
Any luck with your shooter?
没有 还是在逃
Nope, still in the wind.
用了48小时试图查他女朋友的身份 都没结果
48 hours trying to I.D. His girlfriend, and nothing.
你会抓到他的
You'll get him.
一天天过去了 这案子就会变成悬案的
Yeah, well, case is getting colder by the day.
这是妈妈的错吗
Is that Mom's fault?
真想知道他怎么会这么想
I wonder where he got that idea.
不 肖恩 不是你妈妈的错
No, Sean, it's not your mother's fault.
这听着挺顺耳
Well, that's nice to hear.
你真的这么认为
You really believe that?
是的 医生和警♥察♥的决定
I do. Big difference between
是有很大的差别的
medical decisions and police decisions.
但这个家伙要对那起杀人案负一部分责任 对吧
But this guy is partially responsible for a murder, right?
据说 人们在被证实有罪前都是无辜的
Allegedly, people are innocent until proven guilty.
那是丹尼亲眼看到了所发生的
But Danny saw this happen with his own two eyes.
也许我们不要谈论这些了
Maybe we should leave this alone.
哦
Oh.
你真的认为医生和护士
You really think that doctors and nurses
应该选择谁该接受好的照顾谁不该吗
should choose who gets good care and who doesn't?
不是 但是我也不认为他们应该
No, but I don't think they should
置别人的生命于危险之中
put other people's lives at risk either.
你们那些不去伤害别人那些废话
Do no harm and all that garbage.
丹尼 不过你那么做是危险的
It's dangerous though, Danny.
我是说 你把医院当成神了
I mean, you're asking the hospital to play God.
我不知道这是否那么黑白分明
I don't know if it's so black and white.
我是说 我们都有工作
I mean, we all have jobs
我们的工作中都涉及到生死攸关
where people's lives hang in the balance.
我们不得不做出决定来尽善尽美
We have to make decisions that do the most good.
这听起来像是把你认为是正确的事
That's sounds like a rationalization
弄得不合理
against doing what you know is right.
我的职责是救死扶伤
My job is to keep the patient alive.
话就到这儿吧
Period.
我觉得
My two cents:
如果一个人在街上卖♥♥毒药
if a guy sells poison on the streets,
那么他什么下场都是罪有应得
he deserves what he gets.
也许吧 但是坚持自己的原则是需要勇气的
Maybe so, but it takes guts to stand by your principles.
不仅仅是在你可以轻松办到的时候
Not just when it's easy,
即使你会为此付出代价 才更应该坚持下去
but when it can cost you something.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧 那么 爸 如果那时候你在医院
Okay, then, Dad, if it were you at the hospital
当我出现的时候 你会允许我去问他么
when I showed up, would you have let me talk to the guy?
把土豆递给我
Pass the potatoes.
爸
Pop?
在干什么
What's going on?
亨利特别号♥ 基本准备就绪
Well, the Henry Special is almost good to go.
嗯 吉米和肖恩两人练得挺好 对吧
Yeah, Jamie and Sean did a great job, didn't they?
嗯
Mm.
当然 在哈佛可没有人教他们
Course, they didn't teach them about the finer points.
德比赛车获胜的细节
of derby racing at Harvard
获胜细节
The finer points?
给车头加一些重量 座椅放低些
Sliding weight in the nose, a little give in the seat.
那是作弊 爸
That would be cheating, Pop.
别紧张
Relax.
这车会通过车检的
The car will pass inspection.
只不过是增加一点竞争优势而已
We'll just have a competitive edge.
这就是亨利特别号♥的特别之处
That's what's special about the Henry Special.
你会告诉肖恩么
You gonna tell Sean?
当然不了
Course not.
他得表现出毫不怀疑车被动手脚的样子
He needs to have plausible deniability.
就像你当年那样
Just like you did.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
怎么着 你以为咱们每年就凭魅力和脸蛋儿
What, you think we beat the Bonniellos
就能赢邦尼耶罗家吗
every year on our charm and good looks?
爸
Pop.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表