我穿八码
I'm a size eight.
回去工作感觉如何
How is being back at work?
蛮好的
It's good.
有一点点累 是呀
It's a little overwhelming. Yeah,
我记得那时候回去工作 一直在想
I remember when I went back, I kept thinking,
为什么每个人都那么精神紧绷
"Why is everyone wound so tight?"
是呀
Yeah.
压♥迫♥感紧张感 是很 对呀
Pressure, stress, it's... Yeah.
但是你却需要它 它给你加油
But you need it; it fuels you.
是 不过我觉得自己还没适应
Yeah. I think I'm still a little out of shape.
嗯 给自己点时间
Well, give it some time.
在你意识到之前 你已经
Before you know it, you're gonna be
在训老公训孩子 还有
snapping at the husband and screaming at the kids and...
噢 那我从来没停过
Oh, I never gave that up.
艾琳 我想问你
Erin, I got to ask you. Y...
你回去工作的时候
When you went back to work,
有没有想想别的
did you ever have any second thoughts?
你别开玩笑了
Are you kidding me?
我可是保姆夏令营的老大好吧
I was the queen of the nanny-cam.
我以前还常常把那些事儿带到法庭上
I used to bring that stupid thing into court.
喔
Wow.
那法官们应该爱死你了吧 就是
I'm sure the judges loved that. Uh-huh.
但是你有没有觉得 就是
But did you feel like, I don't know...
少了什么东西
you were missing stuff?
当然啦 但是 你知道
Of course, but, you know,
尼基越来越独♥立♥了也更相信自己
Nicky became more independent and sure of herself.
男孩子也该学习那些的
The boys need to learn that, too.
是呀
Oh, yeah.
约翰呢
And John?
我前夫也越来越独♥立♥了
And my ex-husband became more independent as well.
但是 我意思是 他有说什么吗 你懂吧
But, I mean, did he say he was okay with it, you know?
你要回去工作的事吗
You going back to work?
是的 他说没问题
Yes, he said he was.
好了 我车里装满了杂货
Ok, I got a car full of groceries
而且我用光了你给的所有的优♥惠♥券
and I used all the coupons you gave me.
当然 除了啤酒优♥惠♥券
Except, of course, the coupons for the beer
他们不做啤酒优♥惠♥券
because they don't make coupons for beer.
嗨 老妹 - 嗨
Hello, sis. - Hi.
哦 对了 你想要的那个混合花香味的清洁剂
Oh, and the rain-scented detergent you wanted,
人家没有卖♥♥的 所以我买♥♥了培根香味的
they didn't have rain-scented, so I got you bacon-scented.
我喜欢那种
That's the one I like.
看到你的表演者了 给你加一万刀
See your ten grand, raise you $10,000.
好吧 如果有新的情况就告诉我 好吗
All right, let me know what you come up with, all right?
谢谢 里根警探
Thank you. Detective Reagan.
那个 我一会儿回你 好吗
You know what? Let me get right back to you, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
安吉拉那边有进展吗
Any luck with Angela?
没 奥普拉都不可能撬开她的嘴
No. Oprah couldn't get that girl to open up.
你这边怎么样
What about you?
呃 我跟安吉拉住的那栋大楼的一个临时雇员谈了下
Well, I spoke to the super of Angela's building
他说昨晚在大楼外刚好停着一辆豪车
who said there happened to be a limo parked outside
时间就是在911接到电♥话♥前后
last night right around the time of the 911 call.
嗯 凯尔说过她在和某个大亨交往
Well, Carr did say she was dating a big shot.
是的 如果凯文·凯尔说的是实话
Yeah. If Kevin Carr is capable of telling the truth,
那这个豪车男就可能是我们要找的
this limo could be our guy.
那个临时雇员呢
What about the super?
他有没有刚好看到车里的人呢
Did he happen to see anyone in the car?
没有 没有
No, no.
但是我已经通知这区域所有的豪车公♥司♥了
But I called every limo company in the area,
他们正在核对记录
they're checking their logs.
我们就坐等结果吧
We'll see what they come up with.
里根警探
Detective Reagan.
真的吗
Really?
好的 把地址给我
All right, give me an address.
好极了 谢啦
Great, thank you.
好的 城市豪车昨晚往返于森林山
Okay, Queensboro Limo ran a round-trip between Forest Hills
与安吉拉的公♥寓♥之间
and Angela's apartment last night.
那附近的居民没人用豪车的
No one in that neighborhood takes a limo
除非他们是去机场
unless they're en route to the airport.
他就是我们要找的人
It's gotta be our guy.
嗯 来看看
Well, let's see.
好吧 我们有麻烦了
Okay. We got a problem.
打扰了 我是里根警探
Excuse me. I'm Detective Reagan.
这是库拉托拉警探
This is Detective Curatola.
我们需要和你老板谈谈
We need to speak to your boss.
关于什么的
What is this regarding?
我们就是有几个问题要问
We just have a few questions.
有两个警探想要见你
I have two detectives out here to see you.
他很快就出来
He'll be right out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好啊 丹尼
Hiya, Danny.
希望我没让你久等
Hope I didn't keep you waiting long.
没 这是我搭档 杰姬·科尔托拉
No, not at all. This is my partner, Jackie Curatola.
很高兴见到你 警探 - 我也是 议员
Good to meet you, Detective. - Councilman.
里根警探 库拉托拉警探
Detectives Reagan, Curatola.
局长
Commissioner.
那么 有什么我能帮忙的吗
So, what can I do for you guys?
我们就是有几个问题想问问
We just have a few questions,
不过如果我们打扰了你们
but if we're interrupting something...
警事优先
Police business comes first.
我在外面等你 托尼 - 好的
I'll wait outside, Tony. - Okay.
来吧 跟我来
Please, follow me.
进来吧 随便坐 - 谢了 托尼
Come on in. Have a seat. - Thanks, Tony.
很抱歉打断你 因为我们有点问题想要问你
Sorry to break up your day. We just got a few questions.
出了点儿小情况
We have a little situation.
关于安吉拉·费拉拉的 是吗 - 是
Angela Ferrara, right? - Yeah.
没错 你昨晚和她在一起吗
Yeah. Were you with her last night?
是的 - 那你知道她报♥警♥了吗
Yes. - You know she called 911?
这个 我觉得这事儿太尴尬了
You know, I'm terribly embarrassed about this.
这是个天大的误会
It's a big misunderstanding.
你们两个交往多久了
How long you been seeing her?
听着 我们不是想要
Look, we're not trying to
介入你的私生活
get into your personal business here.
我们只是想要弄清♥真♥♥相♥
We're just trying to get to the bottom of what happened.
我明白
I totally understand.
我们在一起有几个月了
We're seeing each other a couple of months.
安吉是个好姑娘
Angie's a great girl.
我们有过一段美好时光
We have a good thing,
但有时候她变得有点儿 戏剧性
but sometimes she gets a little... dramatic.
从911录音带上听着她是极具戏剧性啊
She sounded very dramatic on the 911 tape.
背景声里的是你的声音吗
Is that your voice in the background?
是的 我跟她说报♥警♥不是闹着玩儿的
Yeah. I told her calling the cops isn't a game.
昨晚到底发生了什么
So what exactly happened last night?
安吉和我都喝了几杯
Angie and I had a couple drinks,
然后她就开始说痛诉她已经厌倦了
and she started in on how she was tired
我们之间的这种地下关系
of keeping things on the down-low.
你已婚了吗
You married?
没有 没有 但我是个市议会议员
No, no, but I am a city councilman.
大把的年轻女性 舞蹈家
Much younger woman, former dancer,
这基本上就是约定俗成的事情
it kinda writes itself on Page Six of the Post,
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
嗯 继续
Yeah. Go on.
就是些愚蠢的小事 你懂的
It was a silly little thing, you know?
我们就往回走 到了第四层
We started going back and forth,
然后安吉拉开始吵闹 还朝我扔了个烟灰缸
and Angela gets loud, throws an ashtray at me.
接下来我只知道 她正在报♥警♥
The next thing I know, she's calling 911.
你打她了吗
You hit her?
没有 没有 当然没有 她拿了她的车钥匙
No. No, no, no, no, no. She grabbed her keys.
我不希望她酒后驾车 她有前科的
I didn't want her to drive drunk. She's got a history.
所以我追着她来到大厅
So I followed her down the hall,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表