有没有人看见他 - 有 看见了
Anybody see him? - Yeah, yeah,
黑色帽衫 牛仔裤 往那个方向跑了
black hoodie and jeans. He ran down that way.
好了 打电♥话♥叫救护车
Okay. Hey, call a bus!
叫救护车
Call a bus!
嗨
Hey!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Freeze!
嗨
Hey!
站住
Stop!
警♥察♥
Police!
警员97651号♥请回答
Shield 97651 to 12-David direct.
警员97651号♥请回答
Shield 97651 to 12-David direct!
站住
Stop!
警员97651立即回复大卫12
Shield 97651 to 12-David direct!
嘿 别动
Hey, stop!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police, don't move!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救救我
Help!
我不想死
I don't want to die!
救救我
Help!
我要掉下去了
I'm gonna fall!
救命啊
Help!
求求你了 我往下滑呢
Please! I'm slipping!
救命啊
Help!
求你了 救我
Please! Help!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help!
求你了
Please!
求求你
Please!
你成了受害者了 感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be the victim, huh?
对不起
I'm sorry!
什么 - 对不起 拉我上去啊
Huh?! - Sorry! Pull me up!
对不起
I'm sorry!
求你了 对不起啊
Please, I'm sorry!
求你了 拉我上去吧
Please, just... pull me up!
求你了
Please!
救救我
Please!
放开我
Get off me.
放开
Get off me.
放开我
Get off me.
趴下 手放后面
On your stomach. Hands behind your back.
你 你想让我掉下去
You were gonna... you were gonna let me fall.
但我沒有
But I didn't.
97651警员呼叫大卫12
12-David to Shield 97651.
这里是大卫12 请讲
Go ahead, 12-David.
百老汇大道1100号♥ 制♥服♥一犯罪分子
I'm at 1100 Broadway. I have one under.
重复 百老汇大道1100号♥ 制♥服♥一犯罪分子
I repeat, I'm at 1100 Broadway. I have one under.
收到 - 好嘞 来 起来 走
Copy that. - All right, let's go. Get up.
你个混♥蛋♥ - 快点走
You son of a bitch. - Get up!
不管怎么着跟谁都没有联♥系♥么
With no radio contact whatsoever?
没有跟总部或者他的搭档联♥系♥
Not to Central or his partner.
多久 - 二十分钟 长官
For how long? - 20 minutes, sir.
那他的上级怎么处理的
And how did his C.O. handle it?
他被记过加上
He's gotten a command discipline
停职三天
with a three-day suspension.
嗨 老爸
Hi, Dad.
嗯 你就自便吧
Well, by all means, make yourself at home.
我以为能给你个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you.
你一直都是
Getting to be a habit.
那我们过会儿再谈吧
We can finish up later.
看样子你是来办公事的
You have your official face on.
惊喜是什么呢
So what's my surprise?
卢兰蒂家族的四名黑社会成员
Four organized crime members of the Rulanti family
今早因涉嫌谋杀害斯普拉诺家族的头头
were arrested today for the attempted murder
斯普拉诺而被捕
of the head of the Spolarno family.
然后呢
And?
然后没有抓捕警员能告诉我是谁提供了
And not one of the arresting officers was able to tell me
这次抓捕的线索
where the tip came from.
可是他们也不知道吧
Maybe they didn't know.
是你吗
Did it come from you?
就因为这个你才和伽洛吃饭的吗
Is that why you were having lunch with Gallo?
职责所在
That's part of my job.
保守秘密也是你的职责吗
So keeping secrets is part of your job?
这个案子我主控
I'm gonna be prosecuting this case.
我就得有所了解
I need to know.
好吧
Okay.
就这么一次
Just this once,
随便问
ask me everything,
但就咱俩知道
but it can't leave this room.
与伽洛会面的真实目的是什么
The real reason for the meeting with Gallo.
他的客户是卡洛斯. 安东纳瑞
His client is Carlos Antonari.
他让伽洛把这次袭击的消息传话给我
He asked Gallo to relay the information about the hit to me.
为什么给您
Why you?
我对他这人一直很公平
I've always been fair with him.
这些年来他帮我处理过一些案件
He's helped me with some cases over the years.
那他要求过一些回报吗
Did he ask for something in exchange?
他什么都没要求过
He didn't ask for anything,
但是我深挖了一下
but I did a little digging.
总得提防那些泄点儿的黑♥手♥党♥成员
Beware of wise guys bearing gifts.
被逮捕的其中一人是19岁的
One of the men arrested was a 19-year-old,
安东尼. 阿美柯
Anthony Amico.
那个司机 伽洛被列为他的律师
The driver. Gallo is listed as his counsel.
他是安东纳瑞的儿子
He's Antonari's son.
只是改了名字
Changed his name.
他为什么会提供线索来抓自己的儿子呢
Why would he give a tip that would have his own son arrested?
我猜
My guess...
是为了救他
in order to save him.
里德认识杀手
Reade knew his killer.
他能通过名字确定他
He was able to identify him by name.
他电♥话♥里有几个叫托尼的人
How many Tonys did he have in his phone?
四个
Four.
四个 他们当中有人有案底吗
Four. Any of them have records?
都没有
No.
但是他妻子的不在场证明核实过了
But the wife's alibi checked out.
她可以雇人做事
She could have hired someone.
嗯 这样的确比自己动手专业点
Well, it definitely feels more professional than personal.
也许他背地里做毒品勾当
Maybe he's back in the drug business,
却用汽车经销商的身份打掩护
using his car dealership as a front.
我们可以
We could
传唤他的营业记录 看看能发现什么
subpoena his business records, see what comes out.
我觉得我们还不够申请搜查令的
I don't think we have enough for a search warrant.
不好意思 喂
Excuse me. Hey.
丹尼 - 怎么了
Danny. - Yeah?
奎因神父被枪击了
Father Quinn has been shot.
你知道吗 你可是个幸运的人 神父
You know, you're a lucky man, Father.
子弹差一英寸就打中你的股动脉了
The bullet missed your femoral artery by about an inch,
如果打中了 你可就死了
and if it hadn't, you'd be dead.
也许上帝在天上庇佑我
Maybe someone up there is looking out for me.
是啊 地上也有人
Yeah, well, someone down here is trying to
在试图庇佑你 就是我
look out for you, too, me.
所以我再最后问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you one last time,
你知道是谁开枪打你吗
do you know who did this to you?
好吧 那你知道他们为什么开枪打你吗
Okay, do you know why they did it to you?
好吧 你现在在保护什么呢
Look, what are you protecting now?
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
我很抱歉 我不能说
I'm sorry. I can't.
不对 你能说但是你不会说
No, you can but you won't.
你这样会让我很难帮你
You're making it very difficult for me to help you here.
我知道
I know.
我很感激你那么帮忙 雷根警探
And I appreciate the effort you make, Detective Reagan.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表