等会 要是他输了 可就有大问题了
Whoa, whoa. If he loses, it's gonna be a big problem.
我是说 这可个隆重的家庭传统 老弟
I mean, this is a serious family tradition, kid.
爸爸赢过 我赢过 乔赢过
Dad won, I won, Joe won.
我也赢过 - 是啊
I won. - Right.
别担心 这事交给我吧
Hey, don't worry, I got it.
你确定
You sure?
是的 会很有趣的
Yeah. Be fun.
是琳达
Linda.
她终于肯让我跟疑犯谈谈了
She's finally gonna let me talk to my suspect.
好了 我得走了
Um, all right, I got to go.
想着德比大赛的事啊
The derby.
记得了 - 别搞砸了 老弟
All right. - All right, don't mess it up, kid.
我全靠你了 - 明白
I'm counting on you. - Got it.
但是今天晚上
But at the end of the day,
这案子就要送去曼哈顿审判
this case goes to trial in Manhattan.
我得赶紧了
I got to run.
是布鲁克林的地检
My counterpart in Brooklyn.
他要是敢妨碍咱们的系列纵火案
He's trying to jump our serial arson case.
我就先把他家房♥子烧了
I'll burn his house down first.
新工作怎么样
How's the new gig?
目前为止一切顺利
So far, so good.
我们准备起诉一名性犯罪者
We're prosecuting a sex offender,
韦恩·德弗罗
Wayne Devereaux.
受害者岁数不小那个
Elderly victim.
想起来了吗
Does it ring a bell?
还没
Not yet.
这人犯过两次案了
Well, the guy's got two strikes.
他第二次犯案时你起诉的他
You gave him his second.
是的 我记得这个混♥蛋♥了
Oh, yeah, I remember this son of a bitch.
一名70岁奶奶级的受害人在从市场回家的路上被他强♥奸♥了
Raped a 70-year-old grandmother on her way home from the market.
是的 当我们的助理地检官跟进这个案子时
Yeah. When our A.D.A. ran the case,
她发现了你用以作证的交通局录像
she found a D.O.T. Video that you subpoenaed.
录像显示德弗罗的车在同一时间段
It shows Devereaux's car running a red light
在东村区闯红灯
in East Village at the same time
而受害人是在上西区受到性侵的
the victim was being assaulted on the Upper West Side.
我记得把录像排好顺序 但我压根儿没看
I remember ordering the video, but I never watched it.
为什么不看
Why not?
受害人认人时认出了德弗罗
The victim picked Devereaux out of a lineup,
而且还有两个环卫工人
along with two sanitation workers
把他从受害人身上拽下来
who pulled him off her.
有过前科 犯罪手段也一样 我不需要看录像
Prior conviction, same M.O.-- I didn't need the tape.
板上钉钉呀
I had him cold.
你看了吗
You watch it?
是的 是德弗罗的车
Yeah, it's Devereaux's car,
但是看不清驾驶员的脸
but you can't make out the driver's face.
也有可能不是德弗罗开车
Well, it couldn't have been Devereaux.
助理地检官是哪个 瑞秋·曼宁吗
Who's the A.D.A.? Rachel Manning.
我会看下录像然后理清楚的
I'll watch the tape. I'll straighten it out.
谢谢你 阿曼达
Thank you, Amanda.
嘿
Hey.
现在我能和克里斯托弗·迪安谈谈了么
Can I talk to Christopher Dean now?
恐怕还不行
I'm afraid not.
为什么
Why not?
你们已经给他做两次手术了
You operated on the guy twice.
现在又怎么了 还要外加个心脏移植啊
What is it now, a heart transplant?
不是 丹尼
No, Danny.
那为什么我还不能审他
Well, why can't I interview him?
因为他已经死了
Because he's dead.
就在我给你发完信息十分钟后 他就死了
He died, ten minutes after I texted you.
是由二次手术的并发症引起的
Complications from the second surgery.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
遗憾
"Sorry."
真正的遗憾是
Sorry will be
在下一具尸体送过来的时候
when the next bodies come pouring through here.
嘿 你好
Hey, there.
嘿
Hey.
阿曼达有没有跟你谈谈德弗罗的案子
Did Amanda talk to you about the Devereaux case?
谈了
Yes.
那么她是不是打算根据交通监控录像
So, is she going to have the case reviewed
将案件重审呢
based on the traffic video?
阿曼达对目前的定罪很满意
Amanda's comfortable with the conviction as it stands.
这是她说的吗
Did she say that?
确定无疑
In no uncertain terms.
听着 我本想指望你帮我换掉这个案子
Look, I was hoping you could take me off the case.
你想让别人接手德弗罗当前这桩强♥奸♥案吗
You want someone to take over Devereaux's current rape trial?
这种情况下 我只是觉得很不习惯罢了
I'm just not comfortable, under the circumstances.
唔 我该去干活了
Uh, I should get back to work.
天啊 自从我比赛后 他们加了不少规则啊
Man, they've added a lot of rules since I raced.
我们能去吃点冰淇淋吗
Can we get some ice cream?
好的小家伙 等我们登记完了就去
Yeah, as soon as we get registered, bud.
对于继承雷根家族的这一项事业 你不觉得激动人心吗
Are you excited to carry on the Reagan family dynasty?
有点吧
I guess.
我去跟我朋友伊桑打个招呼
I'm gonna go say hi to my friend Ethan.
去吧
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
我还不知道你已经有孩子了呢 雷根
Didn't know you had a kid, Reagan.
他是丹尼的儿子
He's Danny's son.
最近可好 拉里
What's up, Larry?
在消防局干了15年 才是一个小小的中尉
15 years with FDNY, just made lieutenant.
我听说你现在还是片警呢
I hear you're still stuck on the beat.
嗯 是啊 法学院给我耽误了几年
Yeah, well, law school set me back a few years.
那现在就雷根和邦尼耶罗两家在一直在参赛呢
So, it's the Reagans and Bonniellos going at it on the hill.
像以前一样
Just like old times.
我正努力的去回忆
I was trying to remember.
你们到底有没有真正的打败过我们
Have you guys ever actually beaten us?
我要是你就不会那么狂妄自大
I wouldn't get too cocky.
我还记得的你跟丹尼较劲的那年
I remember the year you took on Danny.
那场比赛真是 差得远着呐
That race was really... not close, actually.
是你哥哥先开始跑的
Your brother took a rolling start.
是啊 不过这可不是裁判所说的
Yeah, well, that's not what the judges said.
下一位 请出示您的授权协议书
Next. Can I see your release forms?
但是 那是很久以前的事了 不是吗
But, hey, uh, that was a long time ago, right?
只不过是小孩子们在玩耍取乐罢了
It's all about the kids having fun here.
伊桑 我们走
Ethan! We're out of here.
今年我们一定会赢得比赛的 雷根
We're in it to win it this year, Reagan.
嗯 上帝知道该轮到你们了
Well, God knows you guys are due.
你有没有办过这样的案子 一个已经板上钉钉的嫌疑人
Did you ever have a suspect dead to rights,
你在看到一个可能让他摆脱嫌疑的证据时
and look the other way on a piece of evidence
会重审这案子
that might have let him walk?
作为局长 不可能
As Commissioner, no way.
道德方面说不过去 更不用说会酿成恶果
Not ethical. Slippery slope.
作为一名警♥察♥呢
As a cop?
还是不问为好
Don't ask.
你也没回答我呀
That's not an answer.
要是我曾经这么做过 那么那就是个错误
If I ever did, it would've been a mistake.
这是关于你新岗位遇到的问题吗
This about your new job?
别问了
Don't ask.
明白
Got it.
这是警♥察♥所要面对的最棘手的问题之一
It's one of the toughest things a cop has to wrestle with.
对检察官来说也一样
Prosecutors, too.
但是对于一些想为了伸张正义而
But isn't there a gray area
而犯错误的人来说 就没有什么可供操作的灰色地带吗
when someone can do the wrong thing for the right reasons?
有时我们需要为这些所谓的伦理道德付出代价
Sometimes we have to pay a price for our ethics.
但是我们要么付出代价要么对它认同
But we either pay for them or with them.
如果你想把这变得更易理解
If you're trying to make this easier,
你能不能再好好解释一下
can you just try a little harder?
你的头长在自己的肩膀上
Your head sits well on your shoulders,
你的心也没偏
and your heart's in the right place.
到时候 你自会知道你该做什么
When the time comes, you'll know what to do.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表