你想去厕所 得先给我个交代
You'll use the toilet when you give me something.
已经说了八百遍了
For the five-hundredth time, man!
他有权使用卫生设施
He has a right to use the facility.
没我的允许他就不能尿
He'll pee when I say he can!
让我帮你搞清楚吧
How about I paint the picture for you, huh?
我昨天把你带到这里
Yesterday, I brought you in here because I believe
因为我知道你对那起警♥察♥谋杀一定知道什么
you know something about a cop killing.
我要是因此把你关起来
Now, if I have you locked up over that,
我相信 一大部分人都想
I'm sure half the population's probably gonna want
好好招待招待你
to bake you a cake.
我说了 我跟那事儿没关系
I told you, I don't got nothing to do with that!
但今天 要是我能把你和你们团伙和
But today, if I can connect you and your crew
纽约市史上第二任黑人市长暗♥杀♥未遂案
to the attempted assassination of, what,
联♥系♥起来
the second black mayor in the history of New York City,
当牢里的弟兄们都知道
when word gets around the prison amongst all the brothers,
射杀市长的是你们团伙
that your crew shot that mayor,
你觉得到时候你会什么怎么样
what position you think that's gonna put you in?
我真得去厕所了 老兄
I really gotta go pee, man.
我觉得你下场有两样
I think it's gonna put you in two positions:
一种是你将像一头猪一样
one position is curled up on the ground
蜷在地上 外加一把插在你后背的刀子
like a pig with a shiv stuck in your back...
另一种是
...and the other position
你像个婊♥子♥似的
is on your knees, serving them
给他们跪舔
like the bitch that you are.
老兄 我受不了了
Man, this is wack, man.
他尿裤子了
He peed!
我刚说的是真的 我真得去厕所
I was telling you the truth, man. I had to go!
那你为什么
Well, why don't you tell me the truth
不告诉我一点别的事实呢
about something else then, huh?
老兄 你说什么呢 换你你会背叛自己的弟兄们吗
What, man? You turn against your own crew?
嗯
Huh?
我们在那长大
We all grew up there.
那里有我们的父母
We all got out moms,
叔婶 表兄弟姐妹 教父母
our aunts and cousins and godparents.
知道么
And you know what?
知道他们面临的遭遇
It's not being free walking around
即使你放了我我也不会有自♥由♥感
knowing what's gonna happen to them.
我不管你能把我从比特曼家园带出来多久多远
I don't care how far from the Bitter End you can get me.
我知道 在家里 他们正
I know that, back home,they're taking out
想尽一切办法
the pliers, the butane and all of that,
找出我的下落
trying to find out where I'm at.
这他妈就是真♥相♥ 警探
That's the damn truth, Detective!
我也想友好地问早安 但有啥用呢
I'd say good morning, but what's the use?
是啊
Yeah.
从我们的朋友那得到什么了吗
You get anything out of our friend?
恐惧与厌恶
Fear and loathing.
别的呢
Anything else?
他竟然尿裤子了
He peed himself, literally.
我说过
I'm telling you,
这些人心里对桑塔纳又敬又怕
Santana gets more shock and awe out of these guys
要远比我们多得多 搭档
than we ever could, partner.
我们没必要动他们最薄弱的环节
There's no playing the weakest link here.
是啊
Yeah.
一定要对桑塔纳本人下手
Gonna have to get Santana himself.
孤注一掷了
It's all or nothing.
好
Okay.
我会尽忠职守
And that I will faithfully discharge
将纽约市长办公室的
the duties of the Office of the Mayor, City of New York,
所有工作出色完成 上帝保佑我
to the best of my abilities, so help me God.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
把车开过来
Bring my car around.
雷根局长
Commissioner Reagan.
请等一下
A moment?
纽豪斯女士 - 等一下
Ms. Newhouse? - No.
嗯 没人想以这种方式来接任
Um, this isn't how anybody wants to take office, obviously.
是啊 除非我们进一步了解
Well, until we have a clearer idea
卡特的伤情进展情况
of Carter's prognosis going forward,
公共议政员要担当起代理市长的角色额
the Public Advocate serves as the Acting Mayor.
而警♥察♥局长是
And the Police Commissioner serves
由市长任命的
at the pleasure of that Mayor.
是的
Yes.
你会跟我一起参加新闻发布会吧
And you'll join me at the press conference.
最多五分钟
Five minutes, tops.
那么当媒体首先问你
And when the first reporter asks you, "What's it like
听从一位仅仅当了半个钟头的女市长
"taking orders from a woman
的命令 感觉如何 你怎么回答
who's been mayor for all of half an hour?"
我是为纽约市民服务的
That I serve the people of the City of New York
且这正是市长任命我的原因
and I do so at the pleasure of the mayor,
只要男市长或女市长觉得我胜任我就会一直担任该职位
for as long as he or she sees fit.
女市长还有个要求
And she has one request:
竭尽全力
to do whatever it takes.
去
To...?
把所有与克鲁兹谋杀案和市长枪击案
To round 'em up and bring 'em in,
有关的涉案人 即便是只沾个边
everybody with even a whiff of a role in Cruz's murder
也得全部收押
and the mayor's shooting.
我们是这么打算的
We intend to.
分秒必争啊 弗兰克
Every minute counts, Frank.
我不想光知道那些时刻更新的进展报告
I don't want a series of status reports and updates
那只会削弱我的威信 让我的警♥察♥局长显得懦弱
which cost me cred and make my PC look weak.
我们需要被敬畏
We need shock and awe here.
我们需要证据确凿
We need evidence and corroboration.
我全力支持你
You have the full support of this office behind you.
我不想利用自己的名头去要求
I'm not asking for nor do I want anything
做什么或者是为所欲为
other than the license to do my job as I always have.
特殊情况
These are extraordinary circumstances
需要特殊对待的
and they call for extraordinary measures.
尽量利用你能掌权的时间呗
To make the most of whatever time you have in this office.
全世界都在关注着
The whole world is watching.
你是否能保住位子
Whether or not you keep your job
得看接下几天大伙对你处理这两起案子的意见了
will be judged by how you handle the next few days.
我可以当这个警局局长 格蕾丝
I can be your top cop, Grace.
但并不意味我就是你的人
Doesn't make me your guy.
这中间差距很大
World of difference there.
今晨有大量警力到场
There is an enormous police presence
此次行动是对昨晚暗♥杀♥未遂事件的
out here this morning, a show of force on the heels
强硬回应
of last night's assassination attempt.
但是援引一位居民的话说
But as one resident put it,
对于比特曼社区的人们来说
"It is too little, too late
这次行动微不足道 姗姗来迟
for the community here at the Bitterman Houses."
你说得对
You got that right.
雷根 这儿真是怨声载道
Hey, Reagan, there's plenty of blame to go around.
你知道没什么用的
No point in, you know...
维尼跟你说过在这儿长大
Hey, Vinny ever talk to you about what it was like
是什么样儿的么 - 没有
growing up here? - No.
就这栋楼
This building.
你打算怎么着
So, what do you want to do?
就按着文尼生前一贯的做法来
Let's do what Vinny would do if he were still here with us.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去和赫克特·圣地亚哥的妈妈谈谈 走
Let's talk to Hector Santiago's mom. Come on.
真是太遗憾了
I'm so sorry.
你们这些警♥察♥在这儿进进出出一整晚
Your detectives have been in and out of here all night,
问了那么多问题
asking questions.
让我一个人待会儿吧 我没什么可说的了
Please leave me alone. I have no more to say.
我想要帮助你儿子 赫克特
I'd like to help your son Hector.
你为什么要帮他
Why would you do that?
为了悼念我逝去的上一个搭档 文尼·科鲁兹
In the memory of my late partner Vinny Cruz.
我觉得赫克特不是自己单干的
I don't think that Hector acted alone.
他单不单干有什么区别
Makes no difference if he didn't.
至少告诉我 要如何才能让他跟我谈谈
At least tell me how I can talk to him.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表