都被宣判无罪 而他们都被以
both acquitted on charges of, uh...
一级强♥奸♥罪起诉
Rape in the first degree,
同时被起诉的还有马丁·卡布雷拉和理查德·塔克尔
along with Martin Cabrera and Richard Turkel.
没错 穆诺兹和雷莫斯在一周内
Right. Well, Munoz and Ramos both turned up dead
相继被谋杀
within a week of each other.
我要是说感到悲伤就太虚伪了
Can't say I'm sorry about that.
丹尼这位是彼得·弗雷希尔
Danny, this is Pete Freehill.
他是负责这起案件的探长
He is the detective who worked the case.
显然干的还不够好
Apparently didn't work it well enough.
这种事常发生的
Hey, it happens.
应该说 是陪审团做的不太对
More like, the jury didn't do the right thing.
好吧 那么到底发生什么了
Right, so, uh, what happened with it?
这四个人
Well, these four guys
轮♥奸♥了一个从聚会上回家的18岁姑娘
gang-raped an 18-year-old girl on her way home from a party.
然后 - 她第二天指认出了他们
Uh-huh. - She ID'd them the next day,
我把他们一网打尽
and I scooped 'em up.
他们被捕了 大陪审团也起诉了
They were arrested, grand jury indicted,
但是 在审判的时候
but when it went to trial,
他们的辩护团队提出了对所谓DNA证据的质疑
the defense team called the DNA evidence into question.
样本混杂在一起
It was mixed in such a way
化验员都无法确定任何一人的身份
that the analyst couldn't get a single profile.
于是陪审团就放走了他们
So the jury let 'em walk.
你们说过是4个人
Well, you said there were four guys.
另外两个 他们依然逍遥在外吗
The other two, they still on the street?
是啊 卡布雷拉和塔克 两个下九流
Yeah, Cabrera and Turkel, two lowlifes.
我就等着看他俩重新出现
I'm just waiting for them to come back around
下次好将他们绳之以法
so we can get it right next time.
你是说他们是下一个目标
You're thinking they may be next?
这样才可能说得通啊
Well, it would make sense.
受害人 莉莉·里维拉 她出庭作证了没
This victim, Lily Rivera, did she testify?
她已经饱受痛苦 全然崩溃了
She broke down under cross,
不会重新出庭
wouldn't retake the stand.
嘿 现在有人在把他们一个个解决掉
Look, somebody's taking these guys out one by one.
这姑娘 她看着像会这么干的人吗
This girl... she seem the type of person who'd be capable?
希望不是
I hope not.
我是说 那场官司输了已经很打击我了
I mean, it was devastating enough to lose the case.
要是我还得起诉她杀人 我会崩溃的
It would destroy me if I had to prosecute her for murder.
是啊 我是说 最新消息说 她还在康复治疗
Yeah, I mean, last I heard, she was in rehab.
她还没有真的从这惨痛经历中恢复过来
I mean, she's never really recovered from this.
莉莉 我们对你的经历 深表遗憾
Lily, we're very sorry for all you've been through.
我们就长话短说吧 好吗
We'll try to make this brief, okay?
你最近一次听说或者看到那些曾被
Now, when was the last time you saw or heard from
指控强♥奸♥你的人是什么时候
any of the men accused of raping you?
被指控强♥奸♥我
Accused of raping me?
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
你觉得他们是被冤枉的
You think that they're innocent?
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant.
好吧
Right.
我上一次见到他们是在
The last time I saw them was...
一个月前
a month ago.
就在审判过后
After the trial ended,
他们在庆祝
and they were celebrating.
相互击掌 勾肩搭背
High-fiving each other and slapping each other on the back
因为他们赢了那场官司
when they won the case.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
弗雷希尔探长保证过
Detective Freehill promised that...
这些人是绝不可能洗脱罪名逍遥法外的
that there was no way these guys were ever gonna walk.
这件事一定让你很难过
So that must have been very upsetting for you, huh?
让我难过
Upsetting?
他们跟我说我有
They tell me that I have...
某种创伤后紧张症
some sort of post-traumatic stress disorder.
我以为那是只有从战场上回来的士兵才会得的病
I thought only soldiers coming back from war got that.
你知道我为什么在这儿吗
You know why I'm here?
因为那些他们开给我的药
'Cause all the drugs that they prescribed...
并没有让我好起来
didn't make me functional again.
而是将我推入了另一个噩梦
They just gave me this whole other set of nightmares.
莉莉 我们得问你些事 好吗
Lily, we have to ask you this. Okay?
今天早上4点到6点的时候你在哪儿
Where were you this morning between 4:00 and 6:00 a.M.?
我妈妈昨天把我送过来的
My mom checked me in last night.
我就没有离开过
I haven't left.
怎么了
Why?
原因是 有两个曾经强♥奸♥过你的人
Why? Because two of the men who raped you
已经死了
have turned up dead.
约翰·雷莫斯是一周前被杀害
John Ramos was killed a week ago,
埃德沃德·穆诺兹是今早身亡的
Eduardo Munoz was killed this morning.
能把我也加到那个死亡名单上吗
Can you get me on that list?
因为我真的希望有谁也能杀了我
Because I... honestly wish someone would kill me.
好 笑一个
And... smile.
现在 握个手
And now a handshake.
好吧 就这样了 谢谢你 约翰
I think we got it. Thank you, John.
你能下到13楼 然后现在就把那些下载了呢
Could you stop down at 13 and just download those now?
能先出去下吗 格利特
Give us a minute, Garrett.
局长
Commissioner?
你先出去下
Give us a minute.
你怎么就觉得自己赢了这次作文赛呢
Why do you think you won this essay contest?
我只是写下了我认为人们期望听到的话
I just write what I think people want to hear.
跟我说说你的家庭吧
Tell me about your family.
你♥爸♥爸是谁
Your dad?
我不认识我爸爸
I don't know my dad.
好吧
Okay.
那就说说你妈妈吧
Tell me about your mother.
那你知道我妈妈些什么呢
What do you know about my mom?
我知道她被杀害了
I know she was murdered,
而且案子仍未被破
and I know the case is still open.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为是她
'Cause of who she was.
因为我们的出身
Where we're from.
如果是你的妻子被杀了 会怎样
What if it was your wife who was killed?
啊
Hmm?
那件案子多快就能结案
How fast would that case get closed?
会很快的
It got closed pretty quick.
她是死于癌症
She died of cancer.
好吧 对不起
A'ight. Sorry.
在这里 警♥察♥不是敌人
The police aren't the enemy, here.
你知道 都已经一年多了
You know it's been over a year,
我依然不知道是谁杀了她
and I still don't know who killed her?
甚至都还没人被指控
You know no one's even been charged yet?
当我向警探询问原因时 他不搭理我
And when I ask the detective why, he blows me off.
你是不是要告诉我
So... you really going to tell me
如果我们交换角色 事情也一样
if our roles were reversed it'd be the same?
还是说你要跟我讲
You really gonna tell me
我们在这儿是平等的
that we're equal there?
不会
Nope.
好的 请跟我来
Okay, come with me.
你还把夫姓写在门上
You still have your married name on the door.
惊了我一跳
That's a shocker.
就像是要减肥的人
It's kind of like someone on a diet
把一张自己胖时的照片贴在冰箱上
keeping a fat picture of themselves on the fridge.
看一眼就会转身离开的那种
Just to look at it and go,
我绝不要重蹈覆辙 绝不
"I don't want to be that person, ever again."
啊
Ah.
找我有事吗
What can I do for you?
我在想 你有没有什么做房♥屋中介的朋友
I, uh, was wondering if you had any friends who were realtors.
我想想
Let me think.
有好多呢
Just about a hundred.
我想找个地儿
I'm supposed to look for a place.
这样 公♥司♥愿意多花些钱
And the, uh, the firm will pay for something nice,
我还是觉得 佣金最好能
so I thought the commission might as well...
特蕾西·斯科特 她不错
Tracey Scott. She's great.
不过 人家婚姻幸福美满
Happily married, though.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表