嗯 - 他跟个哥们在看电影
Mm-hmm. - He was, um, at the movies with a buddy.
他的哥们 你还记得住名字吗
This buddy, do you remember his name?
对不起 丹尼 我
Uh, sorry, Danny. I...
但是他们关系很好
But they were tight.
鲁尔克甚至安排他到公♥司♥去上班
Rourke even put him to work at the company
在邮件室工作
Working out of the mail room.
真的吗 你证实了电影的不在场证明是吧
Really? And you confirmed this movie alibi, right?
那就是为什么你放了他
That's why you cleared him?
这不是唯一的原因
It wasn't the only reason.
鲁尔克主动提出接受测谎仪测试
Rourke volunteered to take a lie detector test
而且轻松通过
And passed with flying colors.
听着 丹尼
Look, Danny,
想当年 我们每周能接手十五起凶杀案件
Back then, we were working 15 homicides a week.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
有没有可能我们漏掉某些线索
Is it possible something slipped through the cracks?
是的 我猜可能 - 嗯
Yeah, I guess so. - Hmm.
但是我不那么认为
But I don't think so.
我得接这个电♥话♥ - 好的
Look, I got to grab this. - Yeah.
你好好挺住 好吧
You hang in there, all right?
好运 丹尼 - 你也是
Good luck, Danny. - You, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
我正要给你打电♥话♥
Hey, I was just about to call you.
你也许该来这一趟
Hey, you might want to get down here.
你哥们要蹲监狱了
Your buddy's going to jail.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他指纹审查结果出来了
His prints came back.
他之前被拘捕过 丹尼
He's got a prior arrest, Danny.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
保释金为三万美金
Bail is set for $30,000.
鲍比
Bobby?
案件号♥一百二十四
Case number 124.
鲍比 你为什么不告诉我
Bobby, why didn't you tell me?
抱歉 丹尼
I'm sorry, Danny.
那是很久以前了
It was so long ago
我都不知道它还在我的记录上
I didn't even know it was still on my record.
三万美金
$30,000?
那家伙是个电工
The guy's an electrician.
他要去哪搞到那么多钱
Where the hell is he gonna get that kind of money?
他的前科也是相同的罪名 严重伤人
His prior is for the same charge felony assault.
我们没办法只能带他到大陪审团
We have no choice but to bring him to the grand jury.
他们要送他去里克斯岛监狱 他都不是个罪犯
They're sending him to Rikers Island. He's not a criminal.
那地方都是真正罪犯去的
That's where real criminals go.
不是我们编写的法律
We don't write the laws.
我们只是执行罢了 拜托
We enforce them. Oh, come on.
这太过分了
This is crazy, Danny.
以前那次拘捕是大学时期愚蠢的酒吧打斗
This prior arrest is a stupid bar fight from college.
那都是上辈子的事了
It was 100 years ago.
我知道 但文件的记录就是记录
I know, but on paper, it makes it look like
看起来鲍比像有暴♥力♥倾向
Bobby's got a propensity for violence.
但是他没有 你知道的
But he doesn't. You know that.
所有了解鲍比的人都知道
Anyone who knows Bobby knows that.
我知道 但是很不幸
I-I know that, but unfortunately
它确实让事情变复杂了 吉娜
It does complicate things, Gina.
丹尼 他今早离开家去打篮球
Danny, he left this morning to play a basketball game
但现在却要进监狱了
And now he's going to jail?
我们应该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
我应该怎么跟孩子们说
Wha... What am I supposed to tell the kids?
我们会尽量想办法的 好吗 我们会竭尽全力
We're working on it, okay? We're doing what we can.
他不能去坐牢 丹尼
He can't go to jail, Danny.
他没法挺过去的 你知道
He won't make it. You know he won't.
我知道
I know. I know he won't.
听着 坚持住 好吗
Look, just hang in there, okay?
我会保持联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
丹尼 - 嗨
Danny. - Hey.
非常遗憾
I'm sorry.
咱们也都竭尽全力了
There was nothing any of us could have done.
我知道 只是事情
I know. Just... things.
我们的工作是帮助人们 不是让他们完蛋
Our jobs are supposed to help people, not screw them over.
让我处理这事吧
Let me handle this.
我想跟肯在谈谈
I want to talk to Ken again, and see
看看能不能让他撤销起诉
If I can get him to think about dropping the charges.
你已经跟肯谈过了 孩子 那行不通
You already talked to Ken before, kid. It didn't work.
是的 但是我还会再试一次
Yeah, well, I'm gonna try it again.
好吧 当心点
All right, just be careful.
在我的监管下没人可以随便操纵原告 明白吗
No one's tampering with a complainant on my watch, okay?
我说的不是跟他来硬的
I'm not talking about twisting anybody's arm.
他是的我朋友 我只是跟他礼貌的谈一次 这没问题吧
He's my friend. We're gonna have a polite conversation, okay?
好的
Okay.
你认为他能撤销起诉吗
You think he's gonna come through?
不 但至少他在努力
No, but at least he's trying.
好吧 那我们现在能谈谈安蒂森的案子了吗
Okay, so can we talk about my Anderson case?
我想那个案子已经没什么可查的了 姐姐
Well, I think you got a dead end there, sis.
鲁尔克进行了测谎仪检测
Well...Rourke took a polygraph test,
并顺利通过
And he aced it with flying colors.
艾琳 欢迎 请进
Erin, welcome. Come on in.
谢谢 内森
Thank you, Nathan.
这是我的弟弟 丹尼.雷根警探
This is my brother, Detective Danny Reagan.
很高兴见到你 警官
Good to meet you. Sir.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
带来了坏消息吗
The bearer of bad news?
恐怕是的
Uh, I'm afraid so.
理查德· 鲁尔克有个很有力的不在场证据 先生
Uh, Richard Rourke has a pretty solid alibi, sir,
而且他还顺利通过了测谎仪的测试
And he also aced a polygraph
这使得他的可能性降得很低
Which makes him highly unlikely for this.
很抱歉 内森
We're sorry, Nathan.
我们只是想亲自告诉你
We wanted to tell you in person.
这些测谎仪的测试结果
These polygraph tests
它们也不会百分之百的准确 是吧
They're not 100% accurate, are they?
它们没那么完美 是的
They're not perfect, no.
如果有人有机会接触那种设备
If someone had access to one of those machines, um
那他就可能会骗过设备吗
It's possible they could outsmart it?
不敢不敬 先生
I don't mean any disrespect here, sir
但是我不太清楚你想表达什么
But I'm not sure what you're getting at.
你怀疑
Do you have reason to suspect
理查德· 鲁尔克接触过测谎仪有根据吗
That Richard Rourke had access to a polygraph?
鲁尔克的老爸 普莱斯顿
Rourke's father, Preston
他想确保
he wanted to make sure
他的儿子了解他生意的每一方面
His son knew every aspect of his business.
珍妮遇害的那一年
And the year that Jenny was murdered
理查德正在人力资源部工作
Richard was working in Human Resources.
在人力资源部
Human Resources being the department
他们都是自己给自己的员工测谎
That would administer the polygraph to its employees?
所以 要是他知道怎么熟练控制结果会怎样呢
So, what if he learned how to manipulate the outcome?
要是这就是他主动
What if that's the reason why he volunteered
先接受测谎的原因 那会怎样呢
In the first place to take the polygraph test?
太多的假设了 先生
That's a lot of if's, sir.
这还有另一个假设呢 丹尼
Here's another one for you, Danny.
要是我们现在说的死者是你的孩子 会怎么样
What if we were talking about your child?
我们会再深入地调查的
We'll dig a little deeper, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
但是我们也需要从你这了解些东西
But we need something from you as well.
行 想知道什么
Sure. What's that?
鲁尔克的不在场证据太给力了
Rourke's alibi is pretty tight.
我们需要知道那个证人的名 我们查不到的
We need a name. We don't have one.
我们不能直接找鲁尔克在他还没有怀疑之前
And we can't exactly go up to Rourke and ask him
去问他
Without him getting suspicious.
彼得·布雷克
Peter Blake.
彼得那时是理查德最好的朋友
Peter was Richard's best friend.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表