受害人是 亨利·雷根 他是咱们的人
The victim is Henry Reagan; he's one of our own.
他不仅仅是一名退休警♥察♥
He's not only a retired cop
而且也是前任警局的总长
and also a former PC of the department,
同时他也是雷根警官的祖父
but he's also the grandfather of Officer Reagan.
但是正因为他是一名退休的警♥察♥
But, because he's a retired cop,
所以我们对这个犯人有了一份很详细面部特征报告
we got a detailed description on the guy.
给 克鲁兹 干点事儿 把这个发下去
Here, Cruz, make yourself useful and hand these out.
这是袭击发生时的监控录像带
This is a surveillance tape of the attack.
干嘛 - 闪开
What? - Move.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
嗨 这是我的钱 混♥蛋♥
Hey, that's my money, punk.
再说我一枪崩了你
I will shoot your ass.
你个混
You son of a...
你个混♥蛋♥ - 啊
You son of a... - Aah!
快点
Come on.
抓捕这个嫌犯是我们现在的首要任务
Capturing this guy is our number one priority.
凶手有武器 看上去像45口径的
Perp is armed... looks like a .45..
从画面上你可以看到
and as you can see in the video,
他对受害人也越来越暴♥力♥
he's escalated the violence on his victims.
巡街去吧
Hit the street.
安东尼 .卡斯帕
Anthony Kasper.
你跟迈克尔.里德以前是朋友 哈
So you and Michael Reade were friends, huh?
喔 我们可不是朋友
Oh, we weren't friends;
我们只是曾经一起贩过毒
we just sold drugs together back in the day.
哦 好吧 在他出♥卖♥♥♥你之前
Oh, right, back before he ratted you out.
这不就是你们警♥察♥那一套么
That's how you cops work, right?
谁先与警方合作就得便宜了
Whoever cooperates first wins?
也不一定
Not exactly.
迈克和检方达成的交易可是最划算的
Mikey got the best deal.
好吧 我敢打赌你快气疯了 是不
Right, and I bet that pissed you off, didn't it?
确实是
Sure it did.
恨得不行
So much so that
所以就去报复
you probably went looking for revenge.
我现在全身心都充满了正能量
I'm all about positive energy these days.
昨天下午两点你在哪
Where were you yesterday at 2:00 p.m.?
跟个客户一起
With a client.
我是一个电♥话♥通灵师
I'm a phone psychic.
电♥话♥通灵师
A phone psychic?
看看我的手
Look at my hands.
他们很柔软
They're soft.
感觉下
Feel.
把你的手拿开
Put your hands away.
这就是我现在向世人倡导的温柔
That's what I try to bring into the world now... softness.
是啊 我能确定
Yeah, I bet you do.
不要恨别人
Don't be a hater.
所以你在跟客户通电♥话♥
So you were on the phone with a client.
她叫辛蒂住在马马罗内科
Cindy from Mamaroneck.
和男朋友的问题
Having guy trouble.
她跟一个男生约会了5年了
Going out with this guy for five years.
她想知道他会不会跟他结婚
She wanted to know if he was going to marry her.
这不需要电♥话♥通灵师的指引吧
Doesn't take a psychic to see where that's headed.
有人能够给你证明当时的所在地么
Anyone who can vouch for where you were?
我的老板
My boss.
公♥司♥名字 灵媒之光
The company is Psychic Light
在威廉斯堡外面
out of Williamsburg.
哥可是那人气最旺的通灵师
I'm their most requested reader.
你能想得出还有谁
Can you think of anybody else
会杀害迈克尔里德么
who would want Michael Reade dead?
上次我听说 他在做什么二手汽车买♥♥卖♥♥
Last I heard, he was a used car salesman.
像那样的工作 恨他的人还不得成车呀
Job like that, probably people lining up.
好吧 这样吧
Okay, you know what?
你要是真的能够预言
If you get any more of your, uh, premonitions,
帮我个忙 然后打电♥话♥告诉我们下
why don't you do me a favor and give us a call?
行吗
Okay?
他们的目标是斯普拉诺犯罪家族的头头
John Spolarno, head of the Spolarno crime family,
约翰·斯普拉诺
he's the target.
卢兰蒂犯罪家族的成员们计划
Soldiers from the Rulanti crime family are planning
在斯普拉诺出餐馆时对其发动袭击
on hitting Spolarno as he exits the restaurant.
我们的人监视卢兰蒂家族已经有两年之久了
The Rulanti family has been on our radar for two years now.
至少十年前这两大家族就已经
And the feud between these two families goes back
结下了世仇
at least ten years,
而我们至今刚刚得到将其
and we've never been close to a takedown
一网打尽的机会
until today.
他们通常用点22或点38口径枪
Usually they'll use a .22 or .38,
无飞溅 易丢弃
no splatter, easily disposable,
十有八♥九♥这是个无电梯楼
so, in all likelihood, this is a walk-up.
我们在隔壁干洗店安插了
We'll have four ESU
四名紧急应变小组成员
inside the dry cleaners next door,
街对面花店还安插了两名
two inside the florist across the street,
另还有两辆汽车 一辆在这儿 另一辆在这儿
and two nondescript vehicles, one here, one here.
我们还在餐馆里安排了卧底
We also have undercover in the restaurant,
所以 一旦斯普拉诺要离开
so, as soon as Spolarno starts for the door,
他们都会发出信♥号♥♥
they'll give us the signal.
我们得划出警界区
We're going to need to establish a perimeter
以便我们能对从大楼前后门
so we know who's entering and exiting
进出的人都了如指掌
the front and back of the building.
技术支持小组原地待命 并且通过安装在两个街角的
TARU is standing by with a direct feed to our van,
柱上的摄像头將情况
which is parked here,
反馈回停在这儿的咱们车上
from the pole cameras set up on the two corners.
我要重申的是 这次行动必须严格保密
I want to reiterate that the only people who know about this
只有在座各位知道
are sitting at this table.
并且绝不允许向外界透露
And it is mandatory
这次抓捕的信息来源
that no one know the information about this hit
是咱们办公室
originated from this office.
什么信息
What information?
一旦发动袭击 媒体将会铺天盖地
Once this goes down, the press will be all over it.
没有人 我再重申一遍 没人有权在未经局长办公室允许的
No one-- I repeat no one-- makes any comment
情况下 对此事妄加评论
unless it goes through this office first.
最后 这次行动
Lastly, this thing
也有可能是个陷阱
could turn out to be a setup.
行动时要警惕
Keep that in mind moving forward.
小心谨慎
Be careful.
我有个问题
I have a question.
你身为纽约市警局局长
You're the Police Commissioner of New York City.
那你能不能告诉我你怎么就能知道有袭击要发生
So, do you want to tell me how you know about a hit going down
而其他人不能呢
that no one else does?
不
No.
不能还是不想
No what?
不想 我不想告诉你
No, I don't want to tell you.
老兄啊 我们该吃饭了
It's time for our meal, man.
要不要来块儿三明治
You want to grab a sandwich?
算了 我不要
No, I'll pass.
嘿 我知道你打心眼里想抓住这个人
Hey, I get that you really want to get this guy, I do,
但是我们今天已经在这些银行附近转了六七遍了
but we passed these banks at least a half a dozen times
我想休息一下 老兄
already today. I need a break, man.
我是大卫 请指示 我们要休息吃饭
12-David show us, uh, 63.
收到 大卫
Copy that, 12-David.
嗯 就停在这儿吧
Yeah, right here's good.
你确定不要来一块么
You sure you don't want a sandwich?
嗯 不要
Yeah, I'm sure.
那好吧
All right.
爱德华报告 麦迪逊大街2997号♥ATM机有劫案
12-Edward, you've got a 10-30 at the ATM at 2997 Madison.
快点啊
Come on.
嘿 快点
Hey, come on!
爱德华报告 麦迪逊大街2997号♥ATM机处
12-Edward, you've got a 10-30
有劫案
at the ATM at 2997 Madison.
嘿 怎么了 发生什么了
Hey. What happened? What happened?
她被抢了 那家伙有枪
She got mugged. The guy had a gun.
好 女士 请坚持住
Okay, you hold on, ma'am.
让我来帮帮你 好吗
I'm gonna get you some help, okay?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表