你得去看看医生 伙计
you-you really need to see somebody, pal.
你闯进了我家
You broke into my home!
我的房♥子
My house!
我老婆和孩子睡觉的地方
Where my wife and my kids sleep!
好吧 你知道么
All right, you know what?
你想去哪啊
Where you going?
开门 你♥他♥妈♥想去哪啊
Open this door! Where the hell you going?
有啥问题么
Is there a problem?
废话 当然有
Yeah, there's a problem!
你搭档疯了
Your partner's lost his mind!
我们找到你要的东西了 队长
We found what you were looking for, Captain.
我可不知道你说的什么
I don't know what that is.
你肯定知道 - 不
Sure you do. - No.
格瑞尔的黑本
Well, it's Greer's black book.
我是说你杀了他不就是为了找它嘛
I mean, you killed him trying to find it.
但是别难过
But don't feel bad,
我们也以为它在保险箱里
we thought it was in the safe, too.
不过也算是
It kind of was.
保险箱底下有个夹层
Safe had a false bottom.
太逼真了
Really well done.
所有人都没看到
Everybody missed it,
直到我去官网
until I went to the manufacturer's Web site
查了下模型
and I looked at the model.
这跟我有毛线关系
What does all this have to do with me?
格瑞尔 那个接赌注的 有个日记
Greer, the bookie, kept a log
记录了你下的每一笔赌注 你输掉的每一分钱
of every bet you ever made, every dime you ever sunk
我跟你老实说吧
into gambling, and let me tell you,
这里的钱可不少呢 队长
there are a lot of dimes in there, Captain.
所以你就出现了财务问题
Which caused you your financial problems,
然后导致你婚姻问题
which led to your marital problems,
当你发现他
and then when you realized
要把整件事都抖搂出来
he was about to blow the whole thing open,
丹尼雷根就成了你的大♥麻♥烦
caused your Danny Reagan problem.
是啊
Yeah.
这麻烦你还没解决呢 队长
You still got that problem, Captain.
好吧 你俩都疯了
All right, you guys have both lost your mind.
你确定么
Is that right?
是的
Yeah.
你想拿你的枪 是不是啊 队长
You want to reach for that gun, don't you, Captain?
来吧
Do it.
正好给我个理由把你的脑袋拧下来
Give me an excuse to rip your head off.
去死吧
Go to hell.
你先来
After you.
我请了一个你的朋友过来
I invited a friend of yours down.
好送你一程
Start you on your journey.
你还记得索尔么 你在风纪组的老搭档
You remember Saul, your old IAB partner.
就是那个你打电♥话♥
And the one you called to see
过去确认丹尼拿没拿到艾伦·格瑞尔
if Danny was getting a warrant
的小本的搜查令的那人
for Alan Greer's book.
你来电♥话♥的时候 我没想到你原来是想这么干
When you called, I had no idea you were gonna do this.
索尔 - 没啥可说的了 埃尔伍德
Saul... - No, there's nothing to say, Elwood.
都结束了
It's over.
但是 我
But I...
我想见我的律师
I want to see my attorney.
这是你这周第一个明智之举啊
That's the first smart move you've made in a week.
长官
Sarge.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
枪
Gun.
警徽
Shield.
德里克·埃尔伍德
Derek Elwood,
你被捕了
you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你的一言一行
Anything you say or do
都会做为呈堂证供
may be used against you in a court of law.
谢谢你
Thank you.
笑吧 雷根
Smile, Reagan.
雨过天晴了
The sun just came out.
我也算消停下来了
And it also happens to be setting for me.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
那天风纪组给我来话了
I got word the other day from Internal Affairs
他们准备把我调回去
that they're pulling me back in.
好吧
Well.
什么时候
When do you start?
周一一早
Monday morning.
凯特 我建议你
Well, Kate, I suggest you
清理清理风纪组吧
do some cleaning up up there in I.A., okay?
那里肯定有不少像埃尔伍德一样的败类呐
Sure there's a lot more snakes where Elwood came from.
那是我的第一要务
That's the first thing on my list.
好的
Good.
跟你合作很愉快 孩子
Nice working with you, kid.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
主啊 祝福我们 因着你赐给我们
Bless us, O Lord, for these, Thy gifts,
的丰盛恩典
which we are about to receive from your bounty,
奉我主基♥督♥的名 阿门
through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen. Amen.
什么东西闻起来好香啊
Something smells good,
不是甜豌豆
and it's not the sugar snap peas.
那是甜点
That's the dessert.
沃思克先生在起司蛋糕里
Mr. Wojcik threw in a batch
加了些水果派
of kolaches with the cheesecake.
好吧
Well...
我不在乎他是否多加了100美金的原料还是怎么着
Well, I don't care if he threw in a $100 bill.
我才不会吃他做的东西的
I'm not eating his stuff.
拜托了 小子
Come on, kid.
为了这奶酪蛋糕我差点进号♥子里
Almost went to prison over this cheesecake.
我怎么着也得吃点
You got to eat some of it.
你为啥这么抵♥制♥他啊
What do you got against him?
他当着我面睁眼说瞎话说丹尼没去过他那
He lied right to my face about Danny being there.
真的吗
Really?
我是说 不是
I mean, no.
不是当着我面
Not right to my face.
他对别人撒谎了
He, um, he lied to somebody.
你知道
Did you know
我从你前夫那收了一张账单
I got a bill from your ex-husband
说是法律援助费用
for legal services rendered?
这我可不知道
I don't know anything about that.
我也不知道
Me, neither.
他本来应该
He was supposed
寄给我的
to send that bill to me.
是么
He was, was he?
是啊 我那天在街上碰到他了
Yeah, I ran into him on the street.
哪条街
What street?
这个讼棍宰我多少钱
How much is the shyster gouging me for?
整1美刀
One whole dollar.
现在我自己想想
You know, now that I think about it,
有些地方我就是想不明白
there are some things that I haven't been quite able
这些事是怎么联♥系♥在一起的
to figure out about how this all came together.
凯特是个好警官
Kate's a hell of a cop.
但是你从没解释过她是怎么
But you never did explain how she was able
把埃尔伍德和索尔·沃德联♥系♥在一起的
to connect Elwood to Saul Ward.
嘿 我可一点都没插手
Hey, I stayed a million miles away.
好吧
Right.
加内特可以担♥保♥
Garrett'll vouch for that.
我知道
I'm sure.
让我捋捋清楚
Let me get this straight.
你们在场的所有人
You all said that there was
都说没办法帮丹尼
nothing you could do to help Danny...
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表