And you can be more dangerous than the guys I represent.
你手下才是最狠的 弗兰克
You got the toughest mob in the world, Frank.
你就是法律
You're the law.
就在这儿
Right this way.
没你事了 爸
I'll catch up. Dad.
嘿
Hey.
我女儿居然在雪茄吧
My daughter in a cigar bar.
我要和普尔曼法官见面 让他签署一个搜查令
I'm meeting Judge Pearlman to sign a warrant.
普尔曼法官
Judge Pearlman.
Robusto:雪茄烟的尺寸 12cm长 20mm宽(最宽处)
给他一盒罗布斯托斯型雪茄烟他就什么都签了
He would sign anything for a box of Robustos.
哦 忘了介绍 艾琳
Oh, I'm sorry. Erin...
我对您行业十分熟悉了 伽洛先生
I'm familiar with your work, Mr. Gallo.
我是艾琳·雷根
Erin Reagan.
你好
Hi.
听着 我等会儿还要见个客户
Listen, uh, I have a client to meet.
弗兰克 考虑下我刚刚说的 好吗
Frank, think about what I said, okay?
请坐
Please.
你在干嘛呢 老爸
What are you doing, Dad?
想弄明白怎么可以让这盘棋起死回生
Trying to figure out how I got stuck with the check.
我不是说这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
警♥察♥局长和大名鼎鼎的
The police commissioner having lunch
黑帮代理律师一起吃午饭
with the most famous mob lawyer in the world?
这是怎么回事啊
What is that about?
我可能不再做警♥察♥了
Well, I may not be a cop anymore,
但是 我还是有一些底层的朋友
but I still have friends in low places.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
噢 这是 呃 我的新搭档
Oh, this is, uh, my new partner.
凯特·兰辛
Kate Lansing.
你好
Hi.
你好 我是凯特
Hi, I'm-I'm Kate.
很高兴见到你
So nice to meet you.
我也很高兴
Nice to meet you.
你 这里有什么关于迈克尔·里德的消息吗
You, uh, got any word on Michael Reade?
有
Yeah.
他死了
He died.
他跟谁提起过发生什么事了没
Did he say anything to anyone about what happened?
没有
Um... no.
丹尼 我能跟你说两句吗
Danny, could I talk to you for a minute?
可以
Yeah, um...
我先失陪一下
Excuse me.
她挺漂亮啊
She's cute.
如果你喜欢那类型的就算是吧
Yeah, if you go for that type.
怎么了
What is it?
听着 在里德死之前 他跟一个神父聊过
Listen, before he died Reade talked to a priest.
嗯哪
Uh-huh.
我记得这神父叫奎恩是圣安吉拉斯教堂的
This Father Quinn from St. Angelus.
嗯 - 我听到里德跟那个神父说了点什么
Yeah. - I heard Reade say something to the priest.
具体点
What was it?
那是段私人谈话 丹尼 我不应该偷听的
It was private, Danny, I wasn't supposed to hear.
那 他有没有说什么
Well, did he say something
能够帮助我破这个案子的
that could help me with my case?
好吧 这个事儿跟他的病史没有关系
Well, it doesn't involve his medical history,
所以也就不用遵守什么病人保密协议了
so there's no patient confidentiality issues,
但这是他的最后的忏悔 丹尼
but it was his last confession, Danny.
我知道是怎么回事
Well, I know what that means,
但是你是想守住他的隐私呢
but do you want to protect this guy's privacy
还是帮我找出那个杀他的凶手 亲
or do you want to help me find his killer, babe?
里德跟那个神父说托尼是杀他的那个人
Reade told the priest that Tony was the killer.
托尼 他有没有提到他姓什么
Tony... did he, did he say a last name?
那我可没听到
Not that I heard.
他就只是说了托尼而已
He just said Tony.
好的 谢谢啦
Okay, thank you.
别忘了向圣米迦勒做个祷告
Make sure to say a prayer to St. Michael.
他对你们这些人总是心软
He has a soft spot for you guys.
这我可不确定
I'm not so sure about that.
前几次我祷告的时候也没见他回应
He was out to lunch last few times I called on him.
雷根警探 我是神父奎恩
Detective Reagan, I'm Father Quinn.
有什么可以帮你的么
What can I do for you?
我知道
I understand
你今早去见过了 迈克尔·里德
you went to, uh, visit Michael Reade this morning.
我去给迈克尔里德做临终祈祷并接受他逝前忏悔
I gave Michael Reade last rites and a final confession.
是啊
Yeah,
而且他还告诉你了 冲他开枪的那个人的名字
and he gave you the first name of the guy who shot him.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
那么是真的喽
So it's true?
忏悔只关神父和忏悔者的事儿
Confession is between a priest and confessor.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I understand
忏悔是神圣不可侵犯的 神父
the sanctity of the confessional, Father.
我只是想知道那个人姓什么
I'm just trying to get the guy's last name.
这我帮不了你
I can't help you with that.
你是根本就不想帮吧
You mean you won't help me with that.
我的工作就是去聆听还有宽恕
My job was to listen and to forgive.
好吧
Okay,
我的工作是不让杀人犯逍遥法外
and my job is to get a killer off the streets.
恕我冒昧 那个人已经死了好么
Not for nothing, the guy is dead.
究竟有啥你不能告诉我 他到底说了什么
What does it matter if you tell me what he said to you?
我是在确保忏悔的内容
I am protecting the seal
不被泄露 雷根警探
of the confessional, Detective Reagan.
如果你不配合我们
And if you don't cooperate,
也就等于说你在保护那个杀人犯
you're also protecting a killer.
恐怕没有那么简单
I'm afraid it's not that simple.
我们在四年前曾因涉毒逮捕过迈克尔里德一次
We arrested Michael Reade on drug charges four years ago.
他当时立马就脱身了
He flipped right away,
指证了一帮毒贩
he testified against a bunch of drug dealers.
好吧 - 咱们实话实说
Right. - To be honest with you,
我觉得他应该很庆幸他逃出了那个圈子
I think he was relieved to get out of the business.
为啥
How so?
他当时被关在哈德森监狱 他有普通同等学历证书
He went to Hudson Correctional, he got his GED,
他还在狱中为其它犯人提供咨♥询♥服务 然后 他出来以后
he was a peer counselor, and then, when he got out,
就开了那家车行
he opened up that car dealership.
那些被他指证的家伙们呢
What about the guys he testified against?
有人放出来了么
Any of them out yet?
一个死了 一个还在里面 还有个放出来了
One died, one still in prison, and one released.
好吧 有人叫托尼么
Okay, any of them named Tony?
安东尼·卡斯帕
Anthony Kasper.
六个月前被假释了
Got paroled around six months ago.
档案显示他现在是个电♥话♥销♥售♥员
File shows him working as a telemarketer.
我有地址哟
I have an address.
太好了 谢了
Great, thanks.
顺便问句 爷爷怎么样了
How is Gramps doing, by the way?
我走的时候 他还一直不停的
When I left him, he was just going on and on
叨叨后悔没采取什么措施否则不能这样
about all the things that he could have done differently.
好吧 换句话说 就是他没事儿
Right, so, in other words, he's doing fine.
他没啥事儿
He's fine.
我只是有点 - 不爽
I'm just a little... - A little upset.
生气
Pissed off.
好吧
Yeah.
这家伙下手目标都是些老年人
This guy is targeting old people.
我就是想我能
I just wish I could...
你是想你变成超级女生
You wish you could turn into Supergirl
然后把全家人
and just put the entire family
都装进你的防护领域里来确保安全
inside your little force field and keep 'em safe.
事实上那是一条时光隧♥道♥腰带
Actually it was a time warp belt.
好吧
Right.
地址的事儿 谢了
Thanks for the address.
拜
See you.
好的 他上一次案子是在昨天15点45分
Okay, his last hit was yesterday at 1545 hours
在曼哈顿互助银行的取款机前 抢了受害人的钱
when he robbed his victim at the Manhattan Mutual Bank ATM
在第55大道 82号♥
at 82 Fifth Avenue.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表